Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

ALL USERS MUST READ: Please Change Your Password

NEW USERS START HERE: All rules and official announcements are posted here, as well as general information about the role-playing setting.
RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

ALL USERS MUST READ: Please Change Your Password

Post by RabidFox » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:32 pm

IMPORTANT

I just received the following e-mail from our host, Styx.

"Hello,
A vulnerability was recently discovered with the CloudFlare service, which Feila uses, that could lead to leaked passwords.

Please update your website password and instructor users to do the same."

Because of this recent problem, I am asking that all users please change their passwords. If you have any trouble, remember that you can always send me an e-mail at my AOL address. Check my profile and you will find my e-mail address next to "AOL". If you can't send me an e-mail or would rather not, then just leave me a message in the Chatango box at the bottom of every page.

Thank you.

Sponsor

philipandre1231
Baron
Species: Dragon
Norway

Re: ALL USERS MUST READ: Please Change Your Password

Post by philipandre1231 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:54 pm

Shit, i heard about this. Didnt know we used CloudFlare tho. Thanks for the heads up

Miko
Assassin
Species: Red Fox
France

Re: ALL USERS MUST READ: Please Change Your Password

Post by Miko » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:34 pm

Thanks for the warning! :)