Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Feila Will Be Advertising On FurAffinity (September 2017)

NEW USERS START HERE: All rules and official announcements are posted here, as well as general information about the role-playing setting.
RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Feila Will Be Advertising On FurAffinity (September 2017)

Post by RabidFox » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:37 am

Well, I have good news. Feila is going to be advertised on FurAffinity for one month. I will be contacting the owner of FA soon and I will let everyone know once the advertisement is up.

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Re: Feila Will Be Advertising On FurAffinity (August 2017)

Post by RabidFox » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:25 pm

While Feila is still going to be advertised on Fur Affinity, the advertising campaign will not begin until next month instead of August.

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Re: Feila Will Be Advertising On FurAffinity (September 2017)

Post by RabidFox » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:04 pm

I am now preparing to contact the owner of Fur Affinity and get a new advertisement campaign started. I will not only be advertising the forum, but Feila's official Discord channel as well. I am hoping that the chat room will be a big attraction and help bring people into the forum. The community aspect of Feila is something that I'm really wanting to improve, so it all works well in the end.

I will keep everyone updated on this matter.

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Post by RabidFox » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:42 pm

I have sent the owner of Fur Affinity a letter, requesting to advertise Feila on his website for one month. Now all is left is to wait for a response. I will let everyone know once the advertisement is live.

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Post by RabidFox » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:40 pm

The owner of Fur Affinity has contacted me. The advertisement for Feila has been approved and should show up on Fur Affinity within the next two business days (Monday through Friday). I'll let everyone know once the ad has gone live, or if you see it first, let everyone know here in this thread. ;)