Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

New One Liners Role-playing Board! No Minimum Sentence Rule for RP There!

NEW USERS START HERE: All rules and official announcements are posted here, as well as general information about the role-playing setting.
RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

New One Liners Role-playing Board! No Minimum Sentence Rule for RP There!

Post by RabidFox » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:10 am

I have decided after a long time that I am going to finally allow ROLE-PLAYING posts that are under five sentences again, but ONLY in the new One Liners board that is attached to the Dimensional Break. Want to write ROLE-PLAYING posts without worrying about a minimum sentence rule? Then One Liners is the place for such a thing.

REMEMBER: You can ONLY create ROLE-PLAYING posts under five sentences in the One Liners board and NO where else. The ONLY exceptions are the role-playing channels in Feila's Discord server.

If you have any questions or comments on this subject, feel free to reply to this topic.

Sponsor

Dumah
Cub
Species: Snow leopard
United States of America

Re: New One Liners Role-playing Board! No Minimum Sentence Rule for RP There!

Post by Dumah » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:35 pm

I really like the sound of the one liner role-plays. As I'm just starting to get back into role-playing after having been away from it since 1999, it will help me ease my way back slowly.
:!: I have 8 fursonas...And I use only 2 of them :?: