Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Maxwell

Introduce yourself and your role-playing character to the board here. If you're going to be away for a while, you can state a notice of absence in the Absence Notices sub-forum. Forum signatures can be extended in the Signature Extensions sub-forum.
Maxwell
Outlaw
United States of America

Maxwell

Post by Maxwell » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:34 am

*Updated*
Name: Elle Maxwell
Theme: Inferno
Race: Vulpine
Time: Medieval Feila

Appearance: White fur stretches up to his snout, down his belly, to his inner thighs, and his tail has a white tip. His arms and legs have black fur. The rest of his body is orange fur. Feminine Maxwell eyes. He is somewhat tall, 5’11”, 155lbs with messy, mid-length hair. Orange eyes that are strangely feminine. Slender, but athletic. Wears an old suit of mail with a blue surcoat that has an intricate yellow symbol claimed to ward fire, with a grooved shoulder plate, a left metal gauntlet, and a right leather gauntlet. Leggings have grooved metal front with boiled hide in the back. Underneath, a gambeson of quality make is worn. In civilian clothes, Maxwell wears an old wandering outfit from his homeland, with mostly leather or linen. Sometimes wears a hood. Uses a longsword hung from the hip. The sword has no special abilities but is masterfully crafted. Maxwell claims that he was gifted this sword from a friend who died reaching for something he could never obtain. Maxwell is quite agile and can move very quickly in his armor.

Biography: Maxwell is not from Feila. His country was wrecked by an unknown force known only as the Abyss. He is in Feila because one who betrayed him is heard to be around here. Has hardly any emotion. Maxwell's family is nearly gone. He is the last Maxwell. His family was cursed with battling the Abyss. His father, James Maxwell, died at age 19 when he courageously sacrificed himself to save his unknowingly pregnant wife from a madman with the powers of the Abyss. His wife, Adriana, was rescued by a some guards. The horrors she spoke of caused the guards to believe she was insane. With that, Maxwell was born in the cell of his mother's and was raised as a slave. He escaped at age 10, where he became a mercenary. Undeniably talented with a sword, he became a well known sell-sword. At age 16, he sheltered a helpless 9 year old girl. That girl would become his best friend, and he treated her like a daughter. At age 20, he joined a mercenary band, the White Wolves, led by Katyln Fischbach. Five years later, a horrible event happened, leading to the bands demise and Abyss-spawn shredding the world apart. He traveled to Feila three years later, discovering that the one who called the Abyss on his band resided in the land.

Religion: Maxwell does not believe in any gods, and only believes there is power, much like his old friend Master Logan.

Personality: Almost no emotion, but does have some subtle humor, a hint of what he used to be. While he claims that he doesn't like fighting, he is extremely good at it, and seems to derive some pleasure from killing. Maxwell will help someone he happens upon who is in need, but won't go out of his way to start a rescue mission. Likes treasure hunts. While he wishes for peace and quiet, Maxwell never is able to achieve it, as it is his nature to fight and kill.
Last edited by Maxwell on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:25 am, edited 17 times in total.
I really enjoy realistic sword fighting.

Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7592&p=136853#p136853

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Re: Maxwell

Post by RabidFox » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:37 pm

Hi there! I'm Todd. Nice to meet you. :D

Is your character from another world? Feila is the name of the world here, not a particular country.

Maxwell
Outlaw
United States of America

Post by Maxwell » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:11 am

Yeah, he's from a world in another time. If you got my references to said world, you'd probably be able to tell what it's based off of.
Let's just say he was snatched by a shadowy limb and dragged off to another world.

philipandre1231
Baron
Species: Dragon
Norway

Post by philipandre1231 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:40 am

Greetings Maxwell. Do i sense a presense from the world of the Dovah? Either way i hope you find this world as kind as the last.

Maxwell
Outlaw
United States of America

Post by Maxwell » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:19 pm

Nice to meet you. No, his world is a bit harsher than the Dovah's. I'll get a picture of Maxwell up. I'm rubbish at drawing, so it's more of concept art.
Last edited by Maxwell on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maxwell
Outlaw
United States of America

Post by Maxwell » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:19 am

Got an Image of Maxwell up.
http://ellemaxwell.deviantart.com/art/Maxwell-651180673
I don't have any other art.

Maxwell
Outlaw
United States of America

Post by Maxwell » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:43 pm

I'm going to be posting my other characters here. I'll update these slowly.

Name: Scarla
Theme: Still thinking.
Species: Feline
Appearance: Gold, brown, white, and black fur. Wears a brown gambeson, with grey linen leggings, and leather work gloves, as she didn't have enough for mail armor. Moderate tale size, 5'6", 120 lbs. Thin, but with a fair amount of muscle. Uses a sabre of quite fine make.
Personality: Usually calm, and somewhat playful. She never realizes the full consequence of her actions, and is prone to making quick judgements.
Occupation: Former "bandit" - She used to steal from caravans in the Kahun desert, but never took too much. Now, ironically, a caravan guard, a suggestion made by a traveling companion. (TY Asyreil)
Last edited by Maxwell on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:58 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Maxwell
Outlaw
United States of America

Post by Maxwell » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:52 pm

Name: Keira
Species: Snow Leopard
Theme: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Appearance: Usually wears a suit similar to Maxwell's, only with solid plate over the chest and back, with mail and a gambeson underneath. On the occasion that she is not wearing the armor, she wears a linen shirt with cotton pants and leather shoes. Uses a spear for large scale combat, but has an arming sword for close encounters. Uses a shield similar to Maxwell's. 5'5" 140lbs with a large bust and well built muscle.
Personality: Friendly demeanor and likable attitude. Hidden personality, with an unknown background. Seems to be related to Maxwell, or just a friend.
Last edited by Maxwell on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:38 am, edited 5 times in total.

Maxwell
Outlaw
United States of America

Post by Maxwell » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:39 pm

Name: Darwin
Theme: Megalovania (Version changes depending on time period.)
Species: Black Fox
Time: Any
Appearance: Wears a nice, dark brown dress coat in his medieval outfit. Underneath is fairly generic, but comfortable clothing. Black fur with a white tipped tail. Red eyes that seem to glow in the dark. Appears to carry no weapon. 5'11" 150 lbs.
Personality: Light hearted and spirited, despite his appearance. Likes meeting new people and enjoys traveling. Despite this, he can be deadly serious, especially to those who betray him or his allies. Has a history with Maxwell and Keira. While he likes Maxwell, he absolutely abhors Keira.
Last edited by Maxwell on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Miko
Assassin
Species: Red Fox
France

Post by Miko » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:39 pm

And yours is awesome too you know :3
If you wanna build up Darwin's story with our current RP and the next ones to come (like you can introduce an important NPC later or something like this), please go ahead :D

Maxwell
Outlaw
United States of America

Post by Maxwell » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:04 pm

Oh, I have things in mind for Darwin.

Maxwell
Outlaw
United States of America

Maxwell Family Tree

Post by Maxwell » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:08 pm

So, this is a family tree of the Maxwells. The first few never appear in Feila, but I feel it's important to include them. Other than that, only important ones will be used. The age at which they die is given, so slight spoiler for some, but it doesn't really matter.
Gordon Maxwell, Warrior of the Sun (51)
James Maxwell, First Abyss Hunter (19) + Cain Brava Maxwell, Son of the Abyss (19, adopted)
Elle Maxwell, The Blood-Born Fox (30) (Medieval)
Maximilian Maxwell, Leader of the Abyss Hunters (79) (Age of Steam)
David Maxwell, Hitman (27) + Akira Maxwell, Normal and Sane (88) (Age of Tommy Guns)
Jacob Maxwell, Former Abyss Hunter (78) (Age of Hippies and Peace)
Leon Maxwell, The Last Abyss Hunter (23) + Simon Maxwell, College Student (68) + Abigail Maxwell, Married and out of Trouble (71) (Information Era)
Elena Novikova, Bounty Hunter (Contemporary future) (Age of Space)
Last edited by Maxwell on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Post by RabidFox » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:00 pm

It's good to see someone using a family tree. :D I like to use family trees.

Maxwell
Outlaw
United States of America

Post by Maxwell » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:53 pm

I'll get to the later ones eventually. I like conflicts that one family has to fight for generations, E.g JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Maxwell
Outlaw
United States of America

Post by Maxwell » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:54 am

Name: James Maxwell
Theme: Sono Chi No Sadame (Without JoJo.)
Race: Vulpine
Age: Deceased before any concurrent Medieval Feilain stories. (19)
Time: Non-Feilain Medieval age.
Appearance: Looks similar to Elle, only with black tipped tail, lighter fur, with a shorter snout, and lower cheekbones. Wear's a gentleman dress, brown, with velvet lining. His armor is Elle's, only newer (Darwin made sure his armor was passed to his descendants.)
Personality: A man of pure honor and a true gentleman. He only fights opponents that mean him or his friends harm, and would never work as a mercenary, nor hurt innocent people. His brother is dear to him. Fights with a sword and shield.
Last edited by Maxwell on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.