Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The Room Goes Silent

Introduce yourself and your role-playing character to the board here. If you're going to be away for a while, you can state a notice of absence in the Absence Notices sub-forum. Forum signatures can be extended in the Signature Extensions sub-forum.
Omenfox
Peasant
Species: Does it matter?
United States of America

The Room Goes Silent

Post by Omenfox » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:28 am

A Lion walks into the room, looking at least 7 foot tall. His Eyes green as the wonderfully grassy hills of the nearby farm towns. His armor polished beautifully to glow a beautiful saturated deep blue, A broadsword to his side embroidered with gold emblems and gemstones on it's sheath. His massive legs Carry him swiftly as he holds his head high pass the amazed onlookers. He flexes a few times as he makes his way past the hall looking for a new quest.

...I am glad that's not me. A small pale-blue form stumbles across the room, only 5'4, wrappings over paw, the movement is all but silent. My cloak a embroidered pale-blue with white snowflakes around the edges, that have loose strings hanging. Well worn gloves reach all the way to my elbows, showing leather as clear as day. I let my hood fall, showing the wonderful purple and white fur show. The clothes show off my sky blue eyes, wide-eyed and curious. A small hand bag is the only thing I carry, Aside from the obvious wallet with broken strings held in my hand, empty as the abandoned house on the edge of town. Even diminutive, my form stands 'tall', I carry myself gracefully behind the Lion.

"Hopefully, there's not more of those up ahead.
My name is blurry face and I care what you think ♪

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Re: The Room Goes Silent

Post by RabidFox » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm

Hi there! My name is Todd. Welcome to Feila.

Omenfox
Peasant
United States of America

Post by Omenfox » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:35 am

A pleasure to meet you Todd. Is that a reference to your real name? Or, do you just like the Fox and the Hound that much? ^w0
I see you chat up a lot of newcomers. You must have a very generous soul to reach out to so many new people. Maybe your lonely? Trying to tide yourself over with adoring fans? Doubt it, you seem like to nice a guy to be lonely, probably have WAY more friends than me ^w0

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Post by RabidFox » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:27 pm

My name actually is Todd. :D

I try to be friends with everyone. Most people on Feila are like that. We're a really friendly bunch and you'll find that people are eager to invite others to role-play, including new users. If you'd like, you can chat with us in our Discord server as well.

https://discord.gg/TcMr5R2

It's been very active since we made an official server. You'll find people talking (In text), as well as role-playing in the appropriate channels.

Don't worry. Nobody fights or argues with anyone. We're all pretty mature here.

And, yes, people do talk and role-play on the forum all the time. The invitation to Discord is just something extra that we like to do too.

Omenfox
Peasant
United States of America

Post by Omenfox » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:25 am

Oh, straight to the point, not even phased by teasing. You took the wind from my sails. I'm sorry activity has dropped so much, that's not very good news.

You see, my 'friend' really enjoyed RP, but nothing with actually plot or story. I never tried it until I was asked and found it amazingly fun.

Also, when it comes to chat, I prefer just words. I get nervous online especially around new people. Brave facade and all that. ^w0

There's no way I'll chat over any line or server, That's too much. Sorry Todd V.V I should probably just go then? Not too much I can do with all of 'this'. Idk

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:16 am

Oh, don't leave. There are still people that regularly post and RP here, there may not be a lot of us, but we're still posting and it's always nice to have more. I'm not one for chat servers either, or really much of any posting outside RP, so I can understand where you're coming from in that respect.

Omenfox
Peasant
United States of America

Post by Omenfox » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:00 am

maybe I will. I got something planned that I think may just work well enough. Will be writing it now but am getting off soon. Also, If i don't Discord, there are ways to RP here right?

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Post by RabidFox » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:04 pm

I'm actually a little confused myself. When I was talking about chat rooms, I wasn't referring to a voice chat. I was just talking about "words", which I take that to mean "text". And, no, you don't have to use Discord. It was just an invite. Discord is just another place that we like to chat and we have little role-plays there too.

People talk and role-play on the forum all the time. What I meant is that I'm usually the only one that still welcomes new users in the Entrance Hall, where people come to introduce themselves.

And if you were trying to joke with me, I don't understand jokes very well. So... :D

I edited my previous post to be more clear.

Sorry for the confusion.