Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Baenixium's Art and Animation

Post your own furry artwork and writings here. Non-furry themes are also allowed. Need writing or drawing help? You can find it in the Tutorials sub-forum, or you can post a tutorial yourself there. Role-playing advice can be found in the Tutorials sub-forum.
WulF
Spy
Species: Wolf

Baenixium's Art and Animation

Post by WulF » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:55 pm

Last edited by WulF on Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Good Guys
► Show Spoiler
I'm so sick of this tombstone mentality! If there's an afterlife, then it'll set you free, but I'm not gonna part the seas. You're a self-fulfilling prophecy! You think that by cryin' to me, lookin' so sorry that I'm gonna believe you've been infected by a social disease, Well then take your medicine! I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain. Somehow I'm still here to explain that the darkest hour never comes in the night.
You can sleep with a gun, but when ya gonna wake up and fight!?
.:[MY CHARACTERS]:.
.:[MY D.A.]:.
.:[MY F.A.]:.
.:[MY Y.T.]:.
[/align]

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Re: Baenixium's Art and Animation

Post by RabidFox » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:40 pm

All of the links are broken except for the very last one.

Neat animation.

WulF
Spy

Post by WulF » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:18 am

Oh, I'll fix that when I get back to my computer, sorry X)
The Good Guys
► Show Spoiler
I'm so sick of this tombstone mentality! If there's an afterlife, then it'll set you free, but I'm not gonna part the seas. You're a self-fulfilling prophecy! You think that by cryin' to me, lookin' so sorry that I'm gonna believe you've been infected by a social disease, Well then take your medicine! I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain. Somehow I'm still here to explain that the darkest hour never comes in the night.
[/align]

WulF
Spy

Post by WulF » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:43 am

I went back and fixed the links! All should be well heheh
The Good Guys
► Show Spoiler
[/align]

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Post by RabidFox » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:30 am

Nice artwork. Good job.

WulF
Spy

Post by WulF » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:35 am

thanks ^-^
most of It I don't finish due to flash's inevitable crashing and a dodgy save thing but I can overlook that sometimes X3
The Good Guys
► Show Spoiler
[/align]

WulF
Spy

Post by WulF » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:11 pm

http://s27.postimg.org/kywqcyym7/Sanik_Rhan_Lewp.gif A past profile pic of mine from another forum, heh.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/ ... 7y2g8u.png some of my feral characters (Nanix, Lithium and Baek)

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/ ... 7vstzo.png Just puttering about with SAI hehe
The Good Guys
► Show Spoiler
[/align]

WulF
Spy

Post by WulF » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:10 am

I've been a bit more active in terms of art recently, so I've had enough to almost completely re-do this thread.
Also, MORE ANIMATIONS! :D
The Good Guys
► Show Spoiler
[/align]

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Post by RabidFox » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:05 pm

In terms of artwork, you do some great work at drawing realistic lines while keeping them looking nicely cartoon-y looking. Great job.

In terms of animation, wow, I like your latest video. The guy transforming into a wolf is quite creative. You got some nice music and good sound effects. Interesting work.

WulF
Spy

Post by WulF » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:20 am

Thank you so much! :D
I'm a bit nit-picky with a line until it looks to me like it's in the perfect place, then I finish the drawing and go "Awwww I shouldn't have put that there...." and can't be bothered to fix it. XD
The Good Guys
► Show Spoiler
[/align]

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Post by RabidFox » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:08 pm

It might help to practice proportions by doing lots of tracing. That is what I did to learn. Now I can draw pretty much anything with accuracy. However, the best way to do it is with a pen tablet in an art program with layers. Do you have a tablet?

WulF
Spy

Post by WulF » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:39 pm

I do have a tablet. In fact I use SAI with it too ^^

I've taught myself this far by drawing "skeletons" on other people's drawings that have postures that I think I'd find difficult. It's worked okay I guess lol, but it's mostly thickness of limbs and stuff.I guess I could give tracing a shot d:

I haven't really found a style that I'd like to keep or can manage to maintain. I suppose I'm kinda subconsciously following the words of Chipp Kidd "The best style is no style at all." lol
The Good Guys
► Show Spoiler
[/align]

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Post by RabidFox » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:45 pm

What kind of tablet do you have? I have a Wacom Intuos3.

What does SAI stand for?

WulF
Spy

Post by WulF » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:19 pm

I have a wacom intuos pro. SAI doesn't actually stand for anything to my knowledge, but its full name is Paint Tool SAI
It was developed specifically for G-tablets
The Good Guys
► Show Spoiler
[/align]