Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Rael's Art

Post your own furry artwork and writings here. Non-furry themes are also allowed. Need writing or drawing help? You can find it in the Tutorials sub-forum, or you can post a tutorial yourself there. Role-playing advice can be found in the Tutorials sub-forum.
RaelScion
Outlaw
Species: Feline
United States of America

Rael's Art

Post by RaelScion » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:35 am

I do draw a little bit now and again. I've got an ongoing series of drawings based on the Warhammer 40k setting, characters of mine and my friends' suited up as various factions and such. I've also got some fan-art of a sort, character cosplay and such, as well as plain old character concepts. I'll share my favorites here, and more can be seen on my DeviantArt page. I'll start with 40k-ified versions of some of my characters that I use here! Do forgive the blurriness of some of my images. I think my scanner might have a smear on the glass.

Rael
► Show Spoiler
Nyulotha
► Show Spoiler
Mordecai
► Show Spoiler

Sponsor

RaelScion
Outlaw
United States of America

Firefly Art

Post by RaelScion » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:08 am

I'm a fan of the show Firefly, so I decided one evening to do some "cosplay" pics of some of the characters. Bonus points if you can identify who they are by outfit alone.

Rael
► Show Spoiler
Nyulotha
► Show Spoiler
Highlight after the colon for answers: Rael: Malcom Reynolds. Nyulotha: Zoe Washburn

RaelScion
Outlaw
United States of America

Re: Rael's Art

Post by RaelScion » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:22 am

If you couldn't guess, I write too! Here's a little series of vignettes I rolled out while playing through a big dungeon on the Hexxit modpack for Minecraft.

Assault on the Keep

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Post by RabidFox » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:09 pm

Your armor and weapons look good.

RaelScion
Outlaw
United States of America

Post by RaelScion » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Thank you muchly. I appreciate it.

RaelScion
Outlaw
United States of America

Post by RaelScion » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:37 pm

As I've posted art for three of my characters, I figure it's about time I put something up for Morgana. So I'll put up a couple.

Basic Morgana
► Show Spoiler
Just for Fun
► Show Spoiler

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Post by RabidFox » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:35 am

I like your use of a background. The pier is quite nice.

RaelScion
Outlaw
United States of America

Post by RaelScion » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Thanks! That particular one just screamed for a background when I was working on it, so I went with one that seemed appropriate!

RaelScion
Outlaw
United States of America

Post by RaelScion » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:48 pm

What fun is it having serious characters if you can't occasionally have a laugh at them now and again? The endgame armor for the Botania mod for Minecraft is bright pink, and I mean BRIGHT PINK. So who better to have wear it than my character Nyulotha? Accompanying her and adding its oh-so-helpful opinion is one of the pixies the armor spawns when its wearer takes damage. So very helpful.
► Show Spoiler

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Post by RabidFox » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:01 pm

I like the pixie. :D

RaelScion
Outlaw
United States of America

Post by RaelScion » Sat May 09, 2015 2:21 am

I love Minecraft. It's so relaxing to go mining, or building. The monsters, not so much. They make you wear armor, which covers up one of Minecraft's greatest expressive forms, the player skin. One of my greatest sources of pride is the collection of custom player skins I've made. I feel like sharing a few of my favorites here. Most of them are Rael or Nyulotha, because those are my most-played characters, but I do have a couple of other characters floating around that I've done. The first three are from the Atherys Ascended server I used to play, and the fourth is from a single-player world I'm doing in a medieval fantasy modpack. Here's the rest of the gallery.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler: