Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Open for Art Requests

Looking for artwork for your character? Or maybe you have services of your own that you would like to profit from? Well, then this is the place to go. All avatar makers, signature image creators, commissionable artists, and this and that's can open their very own shops here.
Syke
Cub

Post by Syke » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:19 pm

Do ya mind doing my phoenix character Shana?

Shana is a fiery red phoenix with blue eyes. Her beak goes from the dark red of her feathers to a black at the tip. Her feet are the same. The feathers on her head are longer than her other feathers, flipping out being her head, but going no farther than a bit past her shoulders, and gradually blend into a dark orange at the tips. She has a long tail plume that reaches down to her knees that follows the same pattern. She has few curves of female, and is rather straight body shape and flat-chested. Her feathers are a bit messy, and she doesn't care much of appearance. Shana has a boyish look to her, and likes it that way. She wears simple outfits consisting of jeans and a t-shirt. She prefers to go barefoot. She tends to have a fiery spark in her eye, especially when expressing her opinions. Her wings are the same dark red as her body, and are attached to her hands.

Sponsor

Nanashi
Rogue

Post by Nanashi » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:32 am

May i request a drawing of my character~ ?? http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4126 here he is <3
People live their lives bound by what they see as "right" and "true". That's what they call "reality". However, "right" and "true" are nothing but vague terms. Their reality could turn out to be an illusion, and nothing else. Everyone is living by their own assumptions. Woudn't you agree little brother...?

Try, and defeat me...and I'll show you exactly what I mean.

osprey77
Marquis
Species: Black Cat/Raven

Re: Open for Art Requests

Post by osprey77 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:16 pm

Can I request an avatar pic of Kasha la Fey, my character? She's a sleek, black cat with raven wings, flowing, silver hair at the top of her head, and glowing purple eyes. As for clothing, she's a medival character, but other than that it really doesn't matter, except for two items: A strap of leather across her forehead with a glowing purple stone set in the middle, and a matching stone on a simple pendant. I just want a cool-looking pic of her to have as my avatar. Thanks!
"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
C. S. Lewis

"With the possible exception of the equator, everything begins somewhere."
C. S. Lewis

"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"
C. S. Lewis

All my Characters:
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5253

Andifferous
Marquis

Post by Andifferous » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:08 pm

I hate to seem like a jerk, but any requests will have to be put on hold for a while. between work and classes, i hardly have the time to work on art projects like that. Sorry to everyone who's waiting.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible

osprey77
Marquis
Species: Black Cat/Raven

Post by osprey77 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:17 am

Oh, that's okay. I understand.
"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
C. S. Lewis

"With the possible exception of the equator, everything begins somewhere."
C. S. Lewis

"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"
C. S. Lewis

All my Characters:
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5253

DarkBlackStar
Rogue

Post by DarkBlackStar » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:55 am

you are really skilled...so I was wondering if you could make a picture of Anastrianna Liannore Raquiel Moonwhisper...she's a feline with black fur and a blue stripe on her forehead, the full description is in the Entrance hall...i'd thank you a lot if you could do it
Verginity is the difference between Chastity and Ignorance

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Post by RabidFox » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:58 am

Andy isn't accepting anymore art requests right now. He's a bit busy.

Aiondale
Rogue
Species: Grey Wolf

Post by Aiondale » Thu May 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Nice art work I must say. If you are still active might I make a request for a drawing?
It's a simple thing really just a male wolf in light black armor wearing a flowing black cloak with crimson liner. His fur is dark grey with a milk white underside. He has 1 saphire blue eye (the right eye) and a emerald green left eye. He is wearing dark brown breeches that go down to his knees and has a broad sword hanging from his left hip on a sterling silver chain. On his right foreleg he wears a shackle with a length of broken chain hanging from it. I appreciate it if you would undertake this request for me since my pad was damaged and is no longer working. If you are to busy it is ok, that is not a problem. If anyone is willing to help out if he can't I would appreciate it. Thanx

Leoni Zheitk
Peasant
Species: Otter
Canada

Post by Leoni Zheitk » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:06 pm

Hey are you still open for requests?
I've been trying to draw my character but I'm not quite familiar to drawing a snout yet...
~ “The world may stop you from doing your best, But that can never stop you from trying your hardest.” ~ J Hague, 2016

~ Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” ~ Dalai Lama

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Post by RabidFox » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:28 pm

This thread was made in 2008.