Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Remember The Name (Open)

This is where all of the medieval Domus role-plays are archived.
Drake_Wolfsbane
Count

Remember The Name (Open)

Post by Drake_Wolfsbane » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:38 am

The day was young in the kingdom of Domus the morning of what came to be known as "The Moment". Lets take a look back through the years and observe what truly happened in the small village of McCaster....

A light knock was heard of the door of the door of a young swordsman's small cot early in the morning. Twas unusual for someone to visit with the wolf this early in the morning, for most of the town thought he was strange. He had lived there for many a year and had not aged a day. The wolf blinked for a moment before walking to the door. he slowly reached for his dagger hidden on his thigh as he called out,
"Who is it?"
....You take your road, i'll take mine. The paths have both been beaten. Searching for a change of pace, life needs to be sweetened... I screaaaam my heart out, just to make a dime. With that dime i bought your love, but now i've changed my mind! I'm not your fool!!!

Sponsor

Balthazor
Outlaw
Species: Wolf

Re: Remember The Name (Open)

Post by Balthazor » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:51 am

Balthazor, a 25 year old wolf, just out of his training was going thru a village titled McCaster. His heart heavy from grief of his just lost friend and family. He decided to knock on the door of a house he saw nearby. It was a swordsman's house.

You probably don't know me, Balthazor said, answering the question. I'm just a lonely traveler heavy with burden, who needs a place to rest. May I ask for a bed for one night? Then I will continue on with my journey. Balthazor hoped that he would be let in, because his feet were sore, and his eyes were hurting from all the unslept nights. He was on the brink of collapsing, his fur was unkept, and he had bruises all over his body. A stream of blood was coming from his left shoulder. Balthazor looked just awful.

((OOC: I hope it's okey I assumed this happened 5 years before the happening I am in right now))

Drake_Wolfsbane
Count

Post by Drake_Wolfsbane » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:58 am

The wolf cracked open the door just a crack to gaze out upon the wolf with one blood read eye."I've no interest if who you are. But i do wish to know why a swordsman is standing at my front door." he stated slowly, his voice thick with a strange accent (sounds like a mix of scottish and irish) The wolf let his hand off the dagger on his thigh and opened the door to let the wolf in,
....You take your road, i'll take mine. The paths have both been beaten. Searching for a change of pace, life needs to be sweetened... I screaaaam my heart out, just to make a dime. With that dime i bought your love, but now i've changed my mind! I'm not your fool!!!

SophieTheRabbit
Count
Species: Rabbit

Post by SophieTheRabbit » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:19 am

It was a bright and prosperous morning; the sound of birdsong gently graced the ear of a young sleeping rabbit. The warm suns glow gently touched her fur as she rolled out of a shady part of her resting place. Strangely her cheek suddenly felt the scolding touch of hot tile as she rolled into the sunlight; she jumped in shock as she quickly sat up to find herself upon a rooftop.

"Oh dear, I seamed to have drifted off again whilst stargazing." She mumbled, with a mix english scotish accent, to herself through a wide yawn. The young rabbit pulled a small hairbrush from her side pouch and with it, hastily fixed her fur. She gazed with sleepy eyes down at the quiet village of McCaster, all seemed as it was usually. Although something was off, a knock on the door of the swordsman’s house grabbed the girl’s ear, as she glanced over she saw the shaken up wolf stood in front of the ajar door.
Brother: Hey Sis', want a carrot?
Me: No thank you.
Bro: Come on, Rabbits love carrots.
Me: Don't be so stereotypical Rabbits eat other things to!
Bro: Ok, ok, don't have to get touchy. Sheesh.

Later that day...
Bro: Hey Sis' what's that you're eating?
Me: Carrot cake.
Bro: Pardon?
Me: Carrot cake.
Bro: What cake?
Me: CARROT.......*glares evilly* I hate you sometimes, you know that?

My Character

My Characters
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5652

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

IkarosMelan
Assassin
Species: Seal-Wolf Hybrid

Post by IkarosMelan » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:01 pm

[This thread is a tad old. The most recent post is from 2011. Even so, I'm going to reply.]

"That's peculiar." Claudine, a young and nosy badger lived in McCaster for ages, and never once saw the swordsman's door open this early in the day. Temptation and curiosity overtaking analytical thought, she made her way to the front door of his home, and knocked. "Hellooo?" She called in a singsong voice. 
Read about my beautiful mind babies here:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6632&p=127208#p127208