Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Grinding Hills. Open to all, need wolf also.)

This is where all of the medieval Domus role-plays are archived.
Aiondale
Rogue
Species: Grey Wolf

Re: Grinding Hills. Open to all, need wolf also.)

Post by Aiondale » Tue May 31, 2011 3:36 am

Aiondale smiles and extends his right paw towards Gabriel " Aiondale DarkWulfe formaly of the DarkWulfe House. Now just a lone wonderer, a stranger in my own country. Come let's see if these travelers mind a little company." Aiondale turns to Kovu and Ievlese.
" Kovu may I ask as to where your party is heading?"

Sponsor

Kirrabi
Peasant

Post by Kirrabi » Tue May 31, 2011 11:09 am

Kirrabi couldn't believe he was being referred to as young well he did have that kind of face oh well there would fight here sheathing his sword he bowed to the group and left.

Feartiger
Marquis
Species: Tiger

Post by Feartiger » Tue May 31, 2011 4:11 pm

Gabriel accepts the shake."Well it's nice meet such a colorful person like thyself Aiondale." He said as he waits for an answer from the others to Aiondale.
Big or small we all have fears. This one is just a little more unpredictable than the rest.

RavenFire487
God
Species: Canine

Post by RavenFire487 » Tue May 31, 2011 6:41 pm

Ivelese ran her claws idly through the intricate silver carvings on her blade, as soon as she took her claws off, the blade shrank leaving ivelese with just the handle. after her little show, she sighed "Yes unfortunately, he is my bodyguard, I'd prefer being alone to travel but apparently I'm to valuable to my country to risk it."

Aiondale
Rogue

Post by Aiondale » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Aiondale smiles slyly. " Ah I see. You are royality are you not? I would supprised if my senses concerning you are incorrect."

kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Species: sapphire wolf

Post by kitsuni89 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Kovu nods. "She is royalty and My team leader would kill me if I let anything happen to his brother's sweetheart. Sigh, goes to show you life has its wierd ways." Kovu turned his head at the question of where they were headed. "I think we are going to a weird sight where you can hear past battles of metal grinding against metal in these hills somewhere." He listened to the talk earlier Aiondale and Gabriel were having earlier. "You two seem to have rich pasts. Wish mine was as fun. You know the usual story. Born raised in desolent woods, found by my team, many deaths, fun, and so on and so on." He smiled and sheathed the blade to his back.
Slimtart: I am known as the twin spirit fox.
Kovu: No...your known as a the demented creature from the darkness.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Kovu: Noooo! *runs*
Slimtart: Why you running? *Chases*
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

Feartiger
Marquis

Post by Feartiger » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:26 pm

Gabriel smiles at where the two were going."Sounds real interesting, so is thou going to let us join ye small group and have a little extra assurence of the sweetheart's safety or are we going to have to go our seperate ways?"He asked, trying to get a straight foward answer from either of the pair to let them join.
(I'll check my spelling tomorrow when I get on the computer and correct anything that is misspelled. I don't know if I've told the people here yet but I use a cellphone for most of my posts so I don't have spellcheck half the time.)
Big or small we all have fears. This one is just a little more unpredictable than the rest.

Aiondale
Rogue

Post by Aiondale » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:40 pm

"Ah I see. I knew she was nobility" Aiondale turns to Ivelse and kneels his strong head lowered a sly grin on his face. " My lady." He stands and turns back to Kovu. " So into the mountains with a member of nobility. Sounds interesting" Aiondale turns to Gabriel and grins. "My aren't we the willing one." He gives Gabriel a soft tap in the chest and shrugs his shoulders. " Why not I have nothing else to do at this moment."

kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Species: sapphire wolf

Post by kitsuni89 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:38 pm

Kovu thought for a moment. "The extra help could be useful. It is up to Miss Ivelese." The wolf began sniffing the air. A scent of old blood filled his nostrils. "Ah not far now. There is sure to be useful items dropped by warriors and mages in that battle. We are looking for one in particular. Miss Ivelese here is looking for a lil trinket a mage of her father owned. It will help her wand or something I think. You will have to ask her what it does." He smiled and began facing the direction they had to go.
Slimtart: I am known as the twin spirit fox.
Kovu: No...your known as a the demented creature from the darkness.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Kovu: Noooo! *runs*
Slimtart: Why you running? *Chases*
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

Feartiger
Marquis

Post by Feartiger » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Gabriel smiles at Aiondale's remark."The more places I visit the more knowledge I gain. Plus seeing so many weapons in one place might inspire me with a new design." He responded, thinking about business as usual as he looked to Ivelese. "So what does thou say?"

Aiondale
Rogue

Post by Aiondale » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Aiondale turns to Ivelese and lowers his head. " Highness it would be an honor to accompany you" A sly grin spreads across his muzzle as he looks at Kovu out of the corner of his eye. " For a slight consideration I am even willing to provide security to the party since the lands around here have become wild. Things can turn bad rather suddenly in these parts if one is not careful." As Aiondale lifts his head a inner fire burns in his eyes. He turns to Gabriel and offers a shrug. "A wolf has to make a living around here one way or another correct?"

Feartiger
Marquis

Post by Feartiger » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Grabriel gives Aiondale a disappointed look."Correct but why don't thee take claim to anything valuable we might find along the way while thou is at it. Now that I think about it I think I'll take that claim since thou hast used thy chance." He was mainly thinking about the old weapons on the hill that might still be intact, of course he could always just melt down the scrap blades for making new ones.

Aiondale
Rogue

Post by Aiondale » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Aiondale shrugs " Ah well I believe that gold in tha paw now is better than a promiss of treasure that may never come. Or a death that occures before a treasure is claimed. I suppose that would make me a realist." Aiondale grins " or does that make me a pesimist?"

Feartiger
Marquis

Post by Feartiger » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:39 am

Gabriel shakes his head."When thou knows what thee is doing anything can become a treasure. Of course I would be much of a travelling blacksmith if I didn't know how to defend myself."He commented with a wide smile on his face, not really caring if they knew he was carrying a weapon now since there was now the possibility he might be joining they're group soon if luck was on his side.

Aiondale
Rogue

Post by Aiondale » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:40 am

"If we are to go I think it would be wise to stop at that village up ahead for provisions. We may have need of supplies before we are through." Aiondale makes sure his cloak is securly fastened and pulls the hood over his head partially hiding his face.