Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

On the run (open)

This is where all of the medieval Domus role-plays are archived.
kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Species: sapphire wolf

Re: On the run (open)

Post by kitsuni89 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:42 am

Benice kept close to Virgo as newcomers arrived. She was detrmined to protect this young one. All she wanted is to eat and live. "You two new ones friends or foe?" When they seemed not to be harmfl she lowered her blades and followed the young one. As the were going towards the inn everyone seemed t hv a way to the other bulding. She smiled and walked off the edge of the building rooftop. Not falling, the rabbit kept on walking without anything under her feet. Beside virgo again, Benice smiled and kept up wit her.
Slimtart: I am known as the twin spirit fox.
Kovu: No...your known as a the demented creature from the darkness.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Kovu: Noooo! *runs*
Slimtart: Why you running? *Chases*
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

Sponsor

VirgoFOXX
Peasant
Species: Fennec Fox

Post by VirgoFOXX » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:01 am

Virgo forced a smile back at the rabbit, seeing as though it was kind of her fault everyone got into this mess... Once at the window, she entered a random hotel room, not minding whose it was or who lived there. Finally she settled down, her large tail curled around her. She then took the necklace from her corset and examined it for any damages.
"There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
and it's filled with people who are filled with shit!
And the vermin of the world inhabit it..."
~Sweeney Todd

Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:28 am

"I hope a friend. I came in by accident." Kael looked a little angry. "Stupid lying merchant." He muttered under his breath. <If I ever get near that one, I am gonna make him wish he never lied to me. NO-ONE gets away from me like that. Not in 200 years, and certainly not now.> Kael was cooling of though, putting his emotions into the back of his head so he could focus on the task ahead. He noticed the amulet, and detected a faint trace of magic on it.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate