Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

On the run (open)

This is where all of the medieval Domus role-plays are archived.
User avatar
VirgoFOXX
Peasant
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:07 am
Gender: Female
Species: Fennec Fox
Contact:

On the run (open)

Post by VirgoFOXX » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:16 am

Virgo's breath was heavy in her chest, for she had been running for the past 10 minutes. A valuable necklace was held in her hand as she ran from the heavily armed guards, and the corset she was wearing didn't help at all with her breathing. Looking frantically around her, the fennec looked for an escape route. Her feet had a barely audible tap as they hit the ground, though her legs felt heavy. "how to shake them. How to shake them!" Light blue eyes scanned the landscape until she saw a corner into a long passageway. Her eyes flashed and she turned on a dime, heading down the passage at a very quick pace, hoping that her bright coloring didn't give her away in the dark alleyway.
"There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
and it's filled with people who are filled with shit!
And the vermin of the world inhabit it..."
~Sweeney Todd

Sponsor
 

Madmarco777
Spy
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:39 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Brown Bear
Location: Casper, ?Wyoming

Re: On the run (open)

Post by Madmarco777 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:22 am

Marcus had somberly strolled the city. He was lost again, but he didn't mind. As he wandered around aimlessly, he heard something like shouting. He walked towards the voices he heard shouting and saw a narrow passageway. He quickened his pace and made towards the small alleyway. The bear couldn't see well in the dark and he couldn't hear the footsteps nearing him over the shouting of the guards.
Some say a comet will fall from the sky, followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still, followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.
- Tool, AEnema
To this world, I shall always say no.

User avatar
cossant
Marquis
Posts: 603
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:52 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf

Re: On the run (open)

Post by cossant » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:48 am

Adara was on the rooftops, noticing a young girl running through an alleyway just below her. Adara's eyes lit up when she eyed the necklace. "I bet that's worth a lot." she mused quietly, as she watched the girl run. Then, she could hear the guards in pursuit. Heavily armed, by the sound of the heavy footsteps, and rattle of armor.

Pulling out a few throwing knives strapped to the side of her green tunic, she waited from her position, crouched and ready for the guards. As they passed through her gaze, she threw several throwing knives. One hit the side of a guards helmet, glancing off, but leaving the guard a bit dazed and confused. A second one hit a guard's exposed muzzle, causing him to shout in pain and stumble, pulling the blade out, and holding the wound.

That done, Adara sprinted away from her spot, and went after the girl. From the rooftops, Adara could follow the girl until she stopped. Anyone that was an enemy of the guards was a potential ally to her.

User avatar
VirgoFOXX
Peasant
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:07 am
Gender: Female
Species: Fennec Fox
Contact:

Re: On the run (open)

Post by VirgoFOXX » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Virgo heard the clink of knife on metal and then a shout from a guard. She blindly ran as her vision cleared, but she soon was stopped as she ran into the bear. As the necklace fell from her hand and clinked on the ground, she gasped and tried to scamper away. Though she was unable to because her dress caught on her feet.
"There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
and it's filled with people who are filled with shit!
And the vermin of the world inhabit it..."
~Sweeney Todd

Madmarco777
Spy
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:39 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Brown Bear
Location: Casper, ?Wyoming

Re: On the run (open)

Post by Madmarco777 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Marcus let out a small "oof" when the girl hit him. He looked at the shiny necklace on the ground and picked it up. "Sorry." he quietly said as he held it out to her. Behind her he saw the guards still giving chase. He placed himself between them and her. He puffed out his chest and flexed his muscles, hiding the girl behind him.
Some say a comet will fall from the sky, followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still, followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.
- Tool, AEnema
To this world, I shall always say no.

User avatar
VirgoFOXX
Peasant
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:07 am
Gender: Female
Species: Fennec Fox
Contact:

Re: On the run (open)

Post by VirgoFOXX » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:58 pm

She quickly took the necklace from him with wide and thankful eyes, then cowering behind him still looking frantically for a place to stash the necklace. Finally settling on her corset, Virgo listened intently at what was going on behind her, silently hoping the guards didn't hurt the kind bear.

The guards ran after her, but upon seeing the bear, they raised their weapons. "Hand her over, or we have the authority to take both you and her into custody." Virgo stood at the comment and peeked out from behind the bear looking at the guards, she was unarmed and desperate.
"There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
and it's filled with people who are filled with shit!
And the vermin of the world inhabit it..."
~Sweeney Todd

User avatar
kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Posts: 3325
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:02 pm
Gender: Female
Species: sapphire wolf
Location: Hiding
Contact:

Re: On the run (open)

Post by kitsuni89 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Benice was laying on a tavern sign that hung above the door. When a young girl ran through the street to an ally. At first, the rabbit didn't think any thing of it. Probally just someone late for something is what came to her mind.

Trying to resume to her nap before she had to make her delivery, guards began going to the ally the young grl ran in. "What is going on in there?" The guard said something Benice jumped from the hanging sign. "Well, what is going on here you armored pig-bellied good for nothings?" She landed on the guard's shoulders that stood behind the one in front. "Get off you peasant!" "Peasan eh?" The rabbit launched up with one foot while the other rammed the guard's face.

Now beside the bear, Benice watched the guards closely. "What seems to be the issue here my big friend?" Looking behind him, she saw the young one from before. "Oh shug, you ok? These guards hurt you?" She turned back around and got into stance. "Alright I am helping you big guy. None shall touch the young, espeacially a female one!"
Slimtart: I am known as the twin spirit fox.
Kovu: No...your known as a the demented creature from the darkness.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Kovu: Noooo! *runs*
Slimtart: Why you running? *Chases*
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

User avatar
cossant
Marquis
Posts: 603
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:52 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf

Re: On the run (open)

Post by cossant » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:06 pm

Adara kept her gaze over the growing number of people. Two people had moved to the girl's defense, though the guards were all armed, and heavily armored. Keeping her cover from the rooftops, she drew two more knives, and threw them at the guards. One just skidded on the ground, while another pinged off their back armor. Crouching back down, she hoped that her little distraction would be sufficient. Didn't matter anyways. That necklace looked expensive, and she was going to try and get it one way or another.

To say Adara had sly claws was a bit of an understatement. She was a thief, through and through.

User avatar
VirgoFOXX
Peasant
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:07 am
Gender: Female
Species: Fennec Fox
Contact:

Re: On the run (open)

Post by VirgoFOXX » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Virgo watched, surveying her surroundings. As she looked around, she saw a blade hit the ground and another hit the armor of the guard. They looked confused and angry, and Virgo just wanted to run. She glanced upward to see just a glint of a tail up there, and the fennec wanted to see who else was here. For she had never brought up this much attention. Taking a glance toward her defenders, she whispered "thank you" and ran to the wall, hitting it in full speed and then bouncing off to hit the other one and repeating the pattern until she could get a grip on the ledge of the building.

Her face was covered, but that still didn't hide her bright colors on the rest of her body.
"There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
and it's filled with people who are filled with shit!
And the vermin of the world inhabit it..."
~Sweeney Todd

Madmarco777
Spy
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:39 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Brown Bear
Location: Casper, ?Wyoming

Re: On the run (open)

Post by Madmarco777 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:31 am

Marcus looked from the girl behind him, to the guards, and than to Benice. He hadn't expected to cause such a stir, and didn't want to be part of anything potentially violent. He gave a small bow, quietly said "Sorry." and turned towards the way he came. Pushing the girl to the side as he passed, he apologized again.
Some say a comet will fall from the sky, followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still, followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.
- Tool, AEnema
To this world, I shall always say no.

User avatar
kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Posts: 3325
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:02 pm
Gender: Female
Species: sapphire wolf
Location: Hiding
Contact:

Re: On the run (open)

Post by kitsuni89 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:09 am

Benice looked around confused. "Looking at the picture of the one she had the delivery for she looked at the brown bear walking away. "Um sir? Your name Marcus by any chance? If so, this package is for you." She handed the package to him as she saw the guards close in when the girl jumped the walls. "Huh talented lil one she is." Benice Threw a net towards the guards and it expanded to grip the walls. Lightning went through it as it blocked them off. "That will keep ya busy for a while." She ran up the wall and kept beside the small girl. "Shug you shouldn't be traveling alone. What you say to me watching you like a protector?" A warm smile lit the rabbit's face.
Slimtart: I am known as the twin spirit fox.
Kovu: No...your known as a the demented creature from the darkness.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Kovu: Noooo! *runs*
Slimtart: Why you running? *Chases*
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

User avatar
VirgoFOXX
Peasant
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:07 am
Gender: Female
Species: Fennec Fox
Contact:

Re: On the run (open)

Post by VirgoFOXX » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:58 pm

The young fox jumped when she heard the female voice next to her, seeing that it was the rabbit she smiled warmly. "Well, I've been on my own so long.. It might be fun to have someone with me for a change." Virgo then looked out across the rooftops, trying to see whoever it was that threw the blades. Whoever she was, the culprit had to be an ally to her.
"There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
and it's filled with people who are filled with shit!
And the vermin of the world inhabit it..."
~Sweeney Todd

Madmarco777
Spy
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:39 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Brown Bear
Location: Casper, ?Wyoming

Re: On the run (open)

Post by Madmarco777 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Marcus stood staring at the package. Holding it to his snout, he didn't recognize the scent. Slowly he shuffled after the rabbit. Looking back at the guards, he grunted and bowed. He did not want any trouble with the law, but now he was sure they would look for him. Looking for Benice, he ran out to the street. "who?" he whispered, looking at the package again.
Some say a comet will fall from the sky, followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still, followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.
- Tool, AEnema
To this world, I shall always say no.

User avatar
cossant
Marquis
Posts: 603
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:52 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf

Re: On the run (open)

Post by cossant » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Adara was sitting on one of the ledges, using one of her knives as a makeshift mirror. She took notice of her fur, which was starting to tangle. Other than that, her blue eyes shone with its usual slyness, and her dark green tunic made her perfect for forest prowling.

Adara looked back over to the approaching fox. Her eyes were already searching for the necklace, though she hid the fact. Act nice, get to be an ally, or even friend, then swipe the necklace and sell it. Simple tactic, usually effective, though makes her a lot of enemies. The life of a thief was a rough one, though it was the only life Adara really knew.

User avatar
VirgoFOXX
Peasant
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:07 am
Gender: Female
Species: Fennec Fox
Contact:

Re: On the run (open)

Post by VirgoFOXX » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:20 am

The young fennec looked suspiciously at the wolf. A new friend would defiantly be desired, but always be wary of new people, even if they help you. Virgo's eyes seemed innocent enough for a mildly accomplished thief, and very defensive over her prize. She stalked closer to the wolf, keeping low to catch herself lest she fall. Her rather large tail straightened and curled with each step. "Who are you? Both of you... Even though both of you have helped me I'm not sure who to trust." The fox straightened, digging her toes as much as she could in the shingles of the roof.
"There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
and it's filled with people who are filled with shit!
And the vermin of the world inhabit it..."
~Sweeney Todd

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest