Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The slaughter (Open)

This is where all of the medieval Domus role-plays are archived.
Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Re: The slaughter (Open)

Post by Kael » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:41 pm

[woops, so its tomorrow? i was wrong then.]

Neth read the letter fully. It was tommorow evening. So he needed to stock up tonight. He scanned the crowds. <There,> He thought, spotting a young Jackal with another fur heading toward the castle. <Now to just lure them away,> He thought.

He moved ahead of them and into an alley, where he spottoed a homeless gecko. <Or this will work.> He drew his dagger, and stabbed the gecko. He then put his hand on the wound and quickly drained out all the blood from the comatose gecko. He felt invigorated from this intake, but slightly drunk. <I hate it when i take drunken victims.>
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Sponsor

SnowFire
Marquis
Species: Monkey!

Re: The slaughter (Open)

Post by SnowFire » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 am

Mac shrugs. "Ok sorry. haven't done it in a while so i had to get rid of the build up." she shrugs again and follows. She looks at the sky to see a soul floating around in a very bazar pattern. grabbing it she crushes it and inhales the light green particles. she whispers something to Epsilon. then returns to walking.
If I don't have to do it, I probably won't
and if I have too, I'll do it quick.

My characters page