Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The Curse[PM to join]

This is where all of the medieval Domus role-plays are archived.
SnowFire
Marquis
Species: Monkey!

Re: The Curse[PM to join]

Post by SnowFire » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Aon blushes as he hugs then falls asleep. she looks down to find shes on fire. she panics for a minute then realizes she feels nothing. she carries him to the bed and lays him down as the sounds of battle grow louder over head. she sighs the cursed forest. phfft. she lets out a low chuckle at her own joke and lays down next to him.
If I don't have to do it, I probably won't
and if I have too, I'll do it quick.

My characters page

Sponsor

AmeVulpes
Duke
Species: undecided

Post by AmeVulpes » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Thyrest moves restlessly in his sleep. At one point he feels Aon there and grabs her like a teddybear,whimpering loudly and bleeding all over her. After about an hour of this he calmed down,but held her just as tight,still whimpering softly. I...I'm in love... He dreams of little else but her until he wakes up suddenly with a yelp.
Oh hey guys.

My sig's kinda naked, lol. Sorry.

SnowFire
Marquis

Post by SnowFire » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:05 pm

"What? whats wrong?" she asks panicked. "You ok? anything i can do?" she panics so much that she ends up passing out.

My characters page

AmeVulpes
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Thyrest shakes his head and holds her close. He nearly cries because of the pain. He holds her body against his, needing the company. Oh no... is she alright....? He stays up for hours,worried.
Oh hey guys.

SnowFire
Marquis

Post by SnowFire » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:19 pm

after some time she wakes up. the sounds of battle faded and she looks and him. and blushes. "you sure your ok? not minding the flames or anything?" she blushes deeper. I...I think i....Love....him.

My characters page

AmeVulpes
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Thyrest looks her in the eyes and nods. "I'm fine..."But i wouldn't be,if not for you... He rests his head on her shoulder,and after several minutes gives her a quick,shy kiss. What am i thinking... Is this even real? He blushed darkly,but didn't move away."i...think i..." He trails off,and doesn't finish the sentence.
Last edited by AmeVulpes on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh hey guys.

SnowFire
Marquis

Post by SnowFire » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:30 pm

"Im in love." she finishes for for him blushing madly. she looks away "I-Im sorry." she gets up and tries the hatch again. it opens. the smell of death and blood sweeps in. "My god." she says.

My characters page

AmeVulpes
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Thyrest gave a shocked look,and got out of the bed. Over the night, he'd shredded the sheets with his left paw,so he made use of them as bandages. He walked up behind her and smelled the air. "tragedy..." His voice was serious, though deep inside he felt no sympathy for those involved... How could he?

He looked at the ground and whispered to Aon. "I love you,Aon..."
Oh hey guys.

SnowFire
Marquis

Post by SnowFire » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Aon blushes gives him a quick shy kiss. "i love you too ty....." she giggles and hops out. she begins to loot the corpses for metal. she begins to bring them back to the hideout of hers.

My characters page

AmeVulpes
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Thyrest had finally gathered the energy to stop the pain with magic. Sadly, while he knew how to kill pain, he knew nothing about healing wounds. He'd have to suffer with the existing injuries for a while. He blushed and even let out a small giggle at being kissed. He followed his newfound love onto what was a battlefield hours ago. He collected some souls,and made a small pouch for them.
Oh hey guys.

SnowFire
Marquis

Post by SnowFire » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Aon finds a nice long chain. her eyes light up as she runs down to the hide out. smoke rises from the opening and minutes later she emerges. swinging a pair of spiked chains. "Fast heavy and deadly. she throws them and a small tree is smashed in half. she giggles and spins them in circles. the hole in her head still bleeding over her eyes.

My characters page

AmeVulpes
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Thyrest looks at her for a moment and uses one of his "bandages" to cover the hole. He looks down at his left paw "Faster. Less deadly." He pulls her into a hug and looks around "where would you like to go,love?" He looked around and picked up a half-face helmet, digging his caws into it and tearing a hole[soul magic.] in it. He drops a black and red soul into it,and when he puts it on, his flames intensify slightly.
Oh hey guys.

SnowFire
Marquis

Post by SnowFire » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Aon eeps as she's pulled into the hug."lets head to town ok?" she notices shes on fire again. "can you stop catching me on fire hun? it doesnt hurt but it's annoying as hell."

My characters page

AmeVulpes
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:09 pm

He blushes. "I really can't help it..." He looks down at his good arm. Well, better arm. "Lead the way... I don't know where we are."

He looks around and picks up a sword,tucking it into his robe. This is... Nice...
Oh hey guys.

SnowFire
Marquis

Post by SnowFire » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Aon closes the hatch and covers it again. they head off towed town. it wasnt long before the town was in sight. she kissed him on the cheek and raced right it. giggling madly. she runs right into a fur coming out knocks him over. She reaches down. the cloth falling from her head to reveal the hole going right through her head. the furs screams and scrabbles away. "now what was that all about?" she says. hands on her hips.

My characters page