Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The Journey Begins (Open)

This is where all of the medieval Domus role-plays are archived.
Furowulf_Hagstrom
Peasant
Species: Arctic Woxsky Shepar

The Journey Begins (Open)

Post by Furowulf_Hagstrom » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:27 pm

After Furowulf return home from work with the Town Guard (militia), Furowulf went to his room and look at his wounds that the Town Guard gave him. He wonders about today. Then he realize, he has to find his answers why he and his ancestors are the White Flame Wolf. He pack for the trip to the capital to find answers.
'Mother. I must find the truth about our ancestors.'

Furowulf left Normandy and travel straight to the capital. Hoping to find answers of why he and his father and father's father was known as the White Flame Wolf. After he stop in one town, he will go get a pint and travel back on the road. Wondering and hoping when he will get to the capital.
'What a beautiful our country side is. I don't know why we live in Normandy?'
Im not a American, Im a Emmeria

Sponsor

TravellingMerchant
Baron
Species: Red Fox

Re: The Journey Begins (Open)

Post by TravellingMerchant » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:08 pm

"I dunno." A young feminine voice answered out of seemingly nowhere. "What's Normandy like, anyway?" There didn't seem to be anyone in the vicinity. However, there was a pink flower bed near the side of the road where the voice seemed to be coming from. The flowers seemed somewhat out of place.
My characters:
Valica Starclaw
Lurani Frostfur
Crusil Lakepaw
Aidan Firefang

My character Valica dreams of making a journal about all kinds of adventures she's had. Her journal entries are in the blog section. Go ahead and read!

zen_dharia
Baron

Post by zen_dharia » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:23 pm

"I've been through that area before," a short figure said from beneath a broad-brimmed hat. His clothes were diversely designed, yet they all sported a sandy motif. This creature was clearly a nomad. His only visible features at this time were black canine ears poking through his hat and a bushy tail of jet black fur save for a pure white tail-tip. He was sitting in the grass nearby to take a rest from his travels. "It's more known for its people rather than it's agriculture. Some of the scenery is, how they say, 'très beau'." he said, directing his words at neither the animal on his mission nor oddly-placed flowers.

IkarosMelan
Assassin
Species: Seal-Wolf Hybrid

Post by IkarosMelan » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:32 am

"So, everyone's just going to dismiss this? There are only out of place flowers here, and nobody's curious about them? This is unnatural! You should be poking your noses around already!" A short, grey furred canine shouted, or rather, barked at the other furs.
Read about my beautiful mind babies here:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6632&p=127208#p127208

TyVulpintaur
Cub
Species: Macro foxtaur

Post by TyVulpintaur » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:09 pm

"Rushing in without observation is a surefire way to the executioner's axe, friend." A soft, feminine voice called dwn from a tree. A red-furred vixen seemed to shimmer into view and almost nonchalantly dropped down. "Better to study from the shadows, and watch." She casually tossed a knife back and forth, and grinned. "You'll live longer that way, my friend."

TravellingMerchant
Baron
Species: Red Fox

Post by TravellingMerchant » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:55 am

The flower patch giggled, apparently entertained. "You two seem like a silly bunch. So serious!" The flowers faded into nothingness, leaving empty ground where they once stood. The leaves in the tree that the vixen had descended from rustled and another fox popped into view, hanging upside-down from a branch. She smiled as if there weren't a care in the world. "I mean...come on. Could a cute face like me hurt anything?" the 18-year-old tilted her head. "Never mind, I'll answer that for you: yes!" The stranger laughed as if she had made the funniest joke ever. Like a gymnast, she twirled on her branch so she was right side up again, and stood up. Her blonde bangs and bright robes ruffled in the light breeze. While she looked like a mage, she also sported a intricate-looking sword sheathe attached to her belt, which seemed very out of place in her possession. She crossed her arms, her posture and expression showing off her confidence. It was uncertain what this eccentric adventure wanted.
My characters:
Valica Starclaw
Lurani Frostfur
Crusil Lakepaw
Aidan Firefang

My character Valica dreams of making a journal about all kinds of adventures she's had. Her journal entries are in the blog section. Go ahead and read!