Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The same story, Where do i start? (Open)

This is where all of the medieval Domus role-plays are archived.
Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Re: The same story, Where do i start? (Open)

Post by Kael » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:05 pm

"Ah," Jace said, and spoke no more of it. "So, what did you intend to do after this?"
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Sponsor

mrmugz24
Rogue
Species: Wolf

Post by mrmugz24 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:51 pm

"Move on of course i really have no real business" Faelan says "Unless you want me to help you with something and i would do it for free if you need my help" Faelan says

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:31 pm

[Gosh, where do I go from here...]

Jace shrugged. "Can't think of anything yet off the top of my head." He stood and strode over to a wall, where he had a table. He started shuffling through the papers on the table.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

TravellingMerchant
Baron
Species: Red Fox

Post by TravellingMerchant » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:44 pm

There was a rustle in the bushes outside of the tree. Giggling soon erupted. "Hey! I know you're in there! Come out, come out!" A young, feminine voice taunted the furries inside.
My characters:
Valica Starclaw
Lurani Frostfur
Crusil Lakepaw
Aidan Firefang

My character Valica dreams of making a journal about all kinds of adventures she's had. Her journal entries are in the blog section. Go ahead and read!

The Crow
Baron
Species: Crow

Post by The Crow » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:19 am

Ooc: Mind if i join?

IC: "Hmmmnn..." mumbled Jack to himself, watching the group silently from a large distance. He held a telescope to one eye, remaining silent as he watched. They didnt seem very rich... but then again, thats not what he was looking for. The crow made sure not to ruffle his long, dirty black feathers too loudly. He had a bow hoisted over his leather, buttonless jacket which he left open, and had a pair of swords on his pants, which looked similar to potato sacks. He clucked to himself quietly. "If they dont have the keystone, i can at least hold them hostage perhaps... we'll have to see..." he continued watching.
The Arc Thaums: http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6247

"I am a knight of Imagination, Creativity and hopefully, Inspiration. I shall yield to no boredom, and I will not allow this site to succumb to the darkness of Inactivity!"
~ Me.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:31 am

[uh, WE'RE inside a tree, Merchant's in the bushes...]

mrmugz24
Rogue
Species: Wolf

Post by mrmugz24 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Faelan sniffs "we are not alone i smell a crow and a feminine"

TravellingMerchant
Baron
Species: Red Fox

Post by TravellingMerchant » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:57 pm

[Roleplaying posts must be at least five sentences long.]
My characters:
Valica Starclaw
Lurani Frostfur
Crusil Lakepaw
Aidan Firefang

My character Valica dreams of making a journal about all kinds of adventures she's had. Her journal entries are in the blog section. Go ahead and read!

RasHeart
Marquis
Species: Jackrabbit
Canada

Post by RasHeart » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:32 pm

OOC: Testing a new character, mind if I join?

Reuben heard a rustling in the brush. Now who could that be? He thought, drawing his scimitar. He looked up and discovered a group of furs. "What are you furs doing?" He asked, gripping tight on his blade.

The Crow
Baron
Species: Crow

Post by The Crow » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Jack pulled out an arrow and wrapped it in cloth. He then pulled a flint and steel from his pack, lighting the arrow on fire. He readied the arrow, quickly stood, and fired the arrow at the tree, ducking down again as to not be noticed.
The Arc Thaums: http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6247

"I am a knight of Imagination, Creativity and hopefully, Inspiration. I shall yield to no boredom, and I will not allow this site to succumb to the darkness of Inactivity!"
~ Me.

RasHeart
Marquis
Species: Jackrabbit
Canada

Post by RasHeart » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Jack's arrow flew by Reuben's head, and planted itself in the tree with a firm thunk. The loon scanned the horizon for the attacker. The tree burned, gaining his attention. The furs were in danger. "Hey! Furs in the tree! Get out! The tree's aflame!"

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:47 am

[I must say, al that were originally in this roleplay except for me have left, so I think this is officially dead, unless they reappear.]