Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The same story, Where do i start? (Open)

This is where all of the medieval Domus role-plays are archived.
mrmugz24
Rogue
Species: Wolf

Re: The same story, Where do i start? (Open)

Post by mrmugz24 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:55 am

Faelan smiles "Huh just as i expected from you to answer my question with my own" he says following a chuckle "Very well then i will go along with it, to make long story sort lets just say I'm a mercenary but some times i kill people at my own will" he says.

Sponsor

Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:17 am

"Assassin for hire? Not of the Black Hand, I hope." Jace dropped his smile, and his hand was on one sword.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

mrmugz24
Rogue

Post by mrmugz24 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:26 am

"The black hand i heard that around what are they and i only work alone and for my self" he says calmly, not being afraid but is ready to defend

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:48 am

"Good. If you had been one of those guys, I would be obliged to kill you. The black hand is a religious cult that worships the Black Hand. The Black Hand is the god of eath, darkness, and shadows. His followers range from assassins, thieves, to master manipulators. Nasty bunch, the lot of them." Jace shook his head. They were all too common. The problem was, the religion WORSHIPED death. They murdered people for their god, because their god said to.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

mrmugz24
Rogue

Post by mrmugz24 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:51 am

Faelan has a horrible flash back "I have seen them before i just thought it was a group of bandits..." Faelan starts to get angry at this point "Those bastards died for it tho because i killed them all they deserved it they killed my family there blood was on my hands i showed NO MERCY i even killed there woman and children some was old as me, older and younger." he says with fury.

[OOC: sorry for language i thought it was PG-13 because i heard in some PG-13 stuff]

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Jace looked at Faelen, glee and horror twisting his face. "That's a bit overkill. Unless they attack you, I say let sleeping dogs lie. No offense."

[It has no rating, but is generally PG-13]

mrmugz24
Rogue

Post by mrmugz24 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:07 pm

"Well some of them did but I know I went over board but I just couldn't stop when I wanted to it's like some one else was controlling me" Faelan looks down and feels bad for his past. "I guess you think I'm insane for doing that don't you" he says.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:58 pm

"I understand that rage clouds judgments." Jace shuddered, remembering a few... unpleasant... scenes. He then looked up, fierce eyes flashing. "Still, the less of them, the better."

mrmugz24
Rogue

Post by mrmugz24 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:52 pm

"that was the only time i done it" Faelan says "so do you see me as a treat"

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Jace shrugged. "You found my tree. That means you either are incredibly lucky, or you were looking for it. I cannot tell. So, it is a maybe."

mrmugz24
Rogue

Post by mrmugz24 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:20 pm

"Well i am a wolf and i have a high sense of smell I also have good hearing so I heard you" Faelan says "as long as i don't think you will try to kill me I will be now threat"

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:47 am

"Hmm... Whatever. Seems like it is mutual distrust. So, why are you traveling, good sir?" Jace relaxed a bit, but his hawk still kept an eye on Faelan. No way was he going to let him get close to Jace.

mrmugz24
Rogue

Post by mrmugz24 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:03 am

"Well I have no real home and I never found a place to stay and I also "help" people with there problems and they pay some how in some way like give me food or money" Faelan replies.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:10 am

"Ah, then tell me, do you Harp?" Jace was using a secret codeword for the Harper society, a group spread across Feila that swore to combat evil and right wrongs.

mrmugz24
Rogue

Post by mrmugz24 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:26 pm

"No i just do it for my self and my self only because i get something out of it" Faelan says