Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Unfamiliar lands... (CLOSED)

This is where all of the medieval Domus role-plays are archived.
Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Re: Unfamiliar lands... (OPEN)

Post by Kael » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:23 am

Jace was still at the site, and saw Jack leave. He nodded to Jaq the hawk, who immediately took off after him. He then slipped out his swords, and moved noiselessly through the woods, which were his home for years. He never snapped a twig, and no bushes rustled. It was like trying to spot a ghost.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Sponsor

Emisio
Spy
Species: Canine-Grey Wolf

Post by Emisio » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:10 am

Emisio had found his way to the surface through a cave in a natural rock formation. The sunlight blinded his non adjusted eyes as he stumbled out of the entrance onto fresh green grass. He had finally escaped the dark cavern and the guardian spider, with no other priorities he travelled back to the inn of Agincourt in which Gosa had been left. It did not take him long as he was already relatively nearby Agincourt. <"I wonder how Gosa is doing..."> Emisio thought to himself as he arrived in the inn.

The Crow
Baron
Species: Crow

Post by The Crow » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:43 am

Jack continued rolling, now less quietly. He suddenly stopped and saw Jaq fly overhead. "Never thought I could hate another avian so much." mumbled the crow to himself. There was a quiet snap, and his arms came free as the acid finished breaking through the rope. He began crawling quickly like a limp dog, now in a different direction. He caught sight of Emisio, and followed. He stopped near the inn, and pulled out a flint and steel. "Bloody bugger... Time for the big guns, this guy owes me..." he managed to get a spark. He then held the flint to his leg, igniting it. Within a few seconds, his whole body was alight, as the fire seemingly magically spread across his body. He seemed unphased by the heat. He got up, his knee healing faster now. He bashed the door open, screeched like a falcon, then charged at Emisio. "Phoenix Gene, dont fail me now!" he shouted, throwing a flaming fist at Emisio. His jacket burst into flames, and collapsed to ash.
The Arc Thaums: http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6247

"I am a knight of Imagination, Creativity and hopefully, Inspiration. I shall yield to no boredom, and I will not allow this site to succumb to the darkness of Inactivity!"
~ Me.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:58 am

Jace had followed him quickly, the trail left obvious. When he attack Emisio, Jace interceded with his blades. He blocked with the flat of Spark, and then cut at him with Freeze. Freeze was the bastard sword that seemed to have condensation on it always, and was incredibly cold to the touch. Spark was the one that had an aura of energy on it.

Jace's blades were a blur, and his work was keen. Jack would be hard pressed in this fight.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Emisio
Spy

Post by Emisio » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:54 am

Emisio quickly thinking and deciding to work with a battle of elements his fur changed to a blue color and his eyes were glowing the very same. He breathed gently among the floor of the inn, his breath projecting a cold mist and as it touched the floor it caused a layer of ice to form. In that time he had ice form around his steel gauntlets. an icy steel fist ready to battle the fist of fire.

The Crow
Baron

Post by The Crow » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:05 am

Jack recoiled from Spark, gripping his fist, and managed to dodge Freeze; just barely. He then moved back slightly from the ice. "Fools! The flame of a phoenix ever burns!" he shouted, his flames switching to a blue. He threw his fist at the ground, melting the ice. He threw a punch at Emisio, grabbing one of the steel gauntlets and superheating it.

"I am a knight of Imagination, Creativity and hopefully, Inspiration. I shall yield to no boredom, and I will not allow this site to succumb to the darkness of Inactivity!"
~ Me.

Emisio
Spy

Post by Emisio » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:03 pm

The heat began to burn his hand in the gauntlet, from mere adrenaline he out matched Jack in strength and forced him sliding back on the wooden floor. He quickly threw off his gauntlets before they burned into his fur, then decided to try a new element. His eyes phased yellow as well as his fur and sparks fell from his finger tips. He focused a large charge of electric magic into his hand then contained it in a fist and without a second more to waste he gave a right hook at Jack. The punch causes no more damage than a normal punch but with the electricity it will stun the target on impact. He avoided clinching with his foe by throwing quick strikes as he knew it would be best if superheating didnt affect any more of his armor.

(Its like an elemental bar fight!)

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Jace hung back, switching to his bow, Cancel. He strung it, and it looked highly normal. In fact, It looked TOO normal. He pulled back and arrow, and let it loose. It stuck in the ground nearby the combatants, and all magic within five feet immediately stopped. This was the power of Cancel, a bow able to counter any magic.

Emisio
Spy

Post by Emisio » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:10 pm

Emisio Phased back to normal but this did not go against him. He immediately pounced on Jack and put a hard fist into the side of his head. He repeated hoping to knock Jack out and end the brawl. Before Jack could remove him he reset his position so that he could not be pushed off.

The Crow
Baron

Post by The Crow » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:29 am

[Erp, Cancel gonna get cancelled. Jack didnt use magic to light himself on fire, and he's not flaming from magic; He has a super-rare gene, known as the Phoenix Gene, Which makes his feathers more flammable and his flesh partially heat resistant. But, of coarse, there's weaknesses; with magic disabled, he's easily extinguishable.]

The instant the arrow hit the ground, Jack winced, and his flames turned red. He swung his arms around, trying to get Emisio off. "Gerroff me!" he shreiked. He charged backwards at a wall, trying to crush Emisio. His pants were now charring.

Outside, a crow identicle to Jack walked past, grinning as he saw the fight.

~ Me.

Emisio
Spy

Post by Emisio » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:59 am

Emisio gave a strong forward kick kicking the crow away from him. Only a few seconds later before anyone could through another attack guards entered the door swords and shields drawn. "Stop! You are under arrest crow!" they said starting to circle Jack ready to apprehend him at any moment. Emisio watched and nothing else as the guards attempted. He knew Jack would escape, he was uniquely gifted in escaping desperate situations... Or so it had appeared to him. Even if they did arrest him he would probably find a way out of his cell. Emisio picked up his gauntlets from the tavern floor and put them onto his hands again.

(We need to stop fighting. I feel like it is kicking the others out of the story and I feel bad about it... Sorry guys)

Gosa
Thief
Species: Stegosaurus

Post by Gosa » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Gosa was awakening but he felt as though he was sedated. The last thing he could remember was the scorching burn of the fire attack that he took to his back to protect his wolf friend. His back felt fine now but he felt as though he was being watched and that he was restrained. He carefully sneaked a peak and then closed his eyes with haste. In his sneak peak he had seen many things which disturbed him the bright whiteness of the room he was in, the crystalline shackles that bound him to the table he was lying on or the hairless ape-like mammals that were also in the room with him staring at him with such a confused look on their face.

Gosa screamed out and then everything went blank.........

The Crow
Baron

Post by The Crow » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:05 am

Jack grinned. He put his hands up. "I surrender. Got any water?" he laughed. "But seriously. This is starting to burn."

The crow outside grinned wickedly. Then he walked off, attempting to not be noticed.

~ Me.

Emisio
Spy

Post by Emisio » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:57 pm

Emisio was surprised to see that Jack had surrendered as he did and gazed upon them as they put Jack in wrist irons and walked him from the tavern. A sigh of relief escaped Emisio's mouth as he soon left the tavern as well. Many days had passed as Emisio devoted his time to working in the town and accumulating enough money to sustain himself and get back on his feet so that he could soon begin adventuring again.

(Okay, Creating a new topic for a new adventure soon. This one has come to an end. Please join in if you wish to.)

The Crow
Baron

Re: Unfamiliar lands... (CLOSED)

Post by The Crow » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Ooc: Count me in. If you want, i've got another topic starting up Emisio could pop up in. Jack is attacking a town with that cannon thing he's got, and planning something bigger. Name of topic is 'A new kind of Warfare'. Topic URL when i get on a PC. Feel free to join!

IC: *Insert credits here*

~ Me.