Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Unfamiliar lands... (CLOSED)

This is where all of the medieval Domus role-plays are archived.
RasHeart
Marquis
Species: Jackrabbit
Canada

Re: Unfamiliar lands... (OPEN)

Post by RasHeart » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:34 pm

"You don't know what I've gone through! I was betrayed,and you just lived long enough to see your friends die!" Erellan said. "It's different. Being betrayed by an old friend is different than watching your friends die of old age." Erellan stayed quiet after that. He knew Gosa was hurt, and that Erellan dealt enough damage.

The five arrived at Agincourt. The bustling town was no friend to Erellan, or Emisio, in that matter. They could smell that Erellan was Edwinian, and that Emisio bore Edwinian colours.

Sponsor

Emisio
Spy
Species: Canine-Grey Wolf

Post by Emisio » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Emisio muttered to himself quietly "At long last... We are finally here." He looked around seeing the town and its people, he turned to Gosa setting Erellan down softly "I am going to visit the tailor for some new clothing and then forge myself a weapon... Any of you have any coins I could borrow? I promise I will pay you back." He explained quietly to them hoping they would help him out, at least just this once.

Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Jace had woken earlier, faking unconciousness. He gave shrill whistle and Jaq came plunging down to cut his bonds. Rolling off Gosa, he came to a stop nearby. "Sorry, but I don't fancy being put on trial by corrupt judges and a blind hare who finally opens his eyes. See yah!" He blended into the crowd using techniques from the forest, his home WHICH HE WOULD NEVER DESTROY...
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Emisio
Spy

Post by Emisio » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Emisio began to wonder if he would ever see panther again. He wished that the conflict had never occurred or at least would come to terms of talking instead of violence and had honestly hoped to befriend him. He escaped and it was far too late for anyone to stop him. Near the end of the moment after it was recognized that Jace had escaped Emisio still looking in the direction he had fled Emisio reinforced his previous question "So... Coins? Anyone?"

Gosa
Thief
Species: Stegosaurus

Post by Gosa » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:00 pm

"Yeah here you go, I'll be in that inn over there getting a meal and a drink. When your ready that's where I will be should you wish"

Gosa went into the inn and purchased a tankard of cider and 3 plates full of food which he soon scoffed down, he set about slowly drinking his tankard whilst ignoring the stares he was getting. He was used to it being that very few knew that dinosaurs still existed and those who did thought that they stayed hidden. Gosa however had decided to live amongst the mammals, birds and reptilians(he like them the most) because he felt that it would be beneficial to him to live amongst other species and he had been right.

Emisio
Spy

Post by Emisio » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Emisio ran moved quickly through the town first seeking that of the tailor shop. He went in and purchased a white shirt that would be seen on most commoners, Brown pants, Leather gloves and Boots and a pack to hold his items. He was happy with his new outfit and felt way more comfortable as he left the shop.

He then went to seek out the smith. The smith expected him to purchase a weapon directly but Emisio instead bought ingots of steel and Iron along with a few bits of leather. Emisio was an experienced smith and knew how to create a sturdy piece of equipment from any metal. He used the forge to heat the metal then struck it to the desired shape he envisioned. Finally he used water to cool the newly formed blade and wrap the hilt with leather for better handling. "Ah... One of the best I have forged." he said looking over his new great-sword. The sword was nearly as large as he himself was. The blacksmith stood behind him astonished at the work of Emisio. Emisio turned to him. "Care to help me make a sheathe?" The Smith agreed and they began to fashion a sheathe of iron and leather.

Gosa
Thief

Post by Gosa » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:06 pm

"what taking that wolf so long?" Gosa asked noone in particular.
"Looks like I'm going to have to get a bed for the night, Gosa enquired at the bar but the innkeeper said no rooms for someone of your size. To which Gosa replied "if you have a stable then that would do just fine, I just need somewhere out of the elements"
The barkeeper said sure 25 silver pieces please. Gosa paid the rat and he went to his stable, closed and locked the door from the inside.

Soon enough "zzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz zzzzz" was all that was heard.
In the morning there was a scream from a female of noble birth who opened the wrong stable door and saw the sleeping giant. She thusly fainted and was carried inside the inn. Gosa however slept through this.

Emisio
Spy

Post by Emisio » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Emisio had found Gosa deep in his slumber and sat down next to the entrance waiting for him to awake to show him his new forged equipment. He wore a full suit of steel armor (Not including a helmet) forged by his own hand. It had certain parts missing from the armor to enable more mobility but offer a good amount of protection, and his sword sheathed in a leather and Iron sheath that stayed secure on his back by thick leather bands. The sword was very large and would require a strong warrior to wield it. He stood waiting for his friend to wake up. He had spent the night outside with Gosa as he sympathized his inability to sleep indoors and felt it would be kind to do so.

Gosa
Thief

Post by Gosa » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:56 am

Gosa's body shivered feeling the cold morning air waft in when Emisio open the door, he stretched his arms and legs and yawned. "What time is it?" Gosa got up into a sitting position and his stomache rumbled, so he grabbed some of the feed hay and he ate it " ahh I needed that, right then let's go into the inn for some breakfast. Then onto wherever you are planning to, I'm guessing somewhere official which is fine. I will need to find some work here and pedometer land as I will need someplace better to stay than a stable."

Gosa looked around " mind you I wouldn't mind if we kept travelling if you know where you live or if you don't then we can take you to public records to find out where roughly you live, that census a few years ago is brilliant for those with slight amnesia."

Emisio
Spy

Post by Emisio » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:48 am

Emisio moved into the light to show off his new equipment. "how do I look now?" he asked proud of his work. " Oh and good morning. We will talk over some breakfast" he added having more to say but reserving it for a better time.

Gosa
Thief

Post by Gosa » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:33 pm

"You look like a fierce wolf that noone should mess with"
They go into the inn for some breakfast. "So what is it you wanted to speak about then?"
Gosa had pre-arranged what he was having for breakfast so he didn't need to order it.

Emisio
Spy

Post by Emisio » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:27 pm

He began eating some food then after he had chewed and swallowed it he looked at Gosa. "I started remembering what happened. How I washed up on the shore." He said taking another bite of his meal and drinking some crystal clear spring water. "I was out on a boat with my friend... not sure what happened to him, but last thing I remember is a giant tentacle coming from the depths and cracking our boat in half creating a massive wave that probably carried us to the beach... At least I hope we both ended up on that shore..." He took a deep breath worrying about him. "The reason we were on the boat? Well strange enough we were fishing. I never expected to be attacked by a monster" He explained finally finishing off his meal.

Panraka
Cub
Species: Wolf

Post by Panraka » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:18 pm

A wolf suddenly walked into the inn, his fur was black as night and his eyes like an Onyx stone. Upon entering he could smell the sweet scent of mead and freshly baked bread loaves. There was a warm fire in the center of the Inn that warmed his fur making him feel a sense of comfort. He sat down on a wooden stool at the bar looking to get a drink

Emisio
Spy

Post by Emisio » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Emisio saw the wolf walk in. He recognized him almost instantly as the wolf was Emisio's closest and dearest friend. He looked at Gosa again. "uh... I will be right back." As he stood up from his chair and pushed it under the table. He then progressed to behind the wolf and patted his shoulder "Panraka! Its good to see you again. I was worried you may have not made it." He sat down next to him slowly resting his arm upon the bar.

Panraka
Cub
Species: Wolf

Post by Panraka » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Panraka stood up from his stool and hugged Emisio. "Its great to see you again! Please tell me whats going on. I'm rather confused at the moment..." He waved over the waitress and asked for some ale as he sat back down.