Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Unfamiliar lands... (CLOSED)

This is where all of the medieval Domus role-plays are archived.
Emisio
Spy
Species: Canine-Grey Wolf

Re: Unfamiliar lands... (OPEN)

Post by Emisio » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Emisio began to explain the story "We were fishing... then that monster attacked our boat. I could not recall it either so no worries! I'm just relieved to see you alive!" He then asked the bartender for some mead. "So... now that we are together again we can start getting things back on track." He said happily.

(CONGRATULATIONS! MADE IT TO PAGE 5 = TALL TALE)

Sponsor

The Crow
Baron
Species: Crow

Post by The Crow » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:56 pm

(Mind if i pop in?)

About 75 meters away, a tall, black crow was watching them silently through a telescope. Jack stood stone still, both not to be noticed and to not make a noise, as his feathers were long and unclean. He had little interest in what they were talking about, just if they knew the location of something he was looking for. He breathed heavily and slowly, his unbuttoned leather jacket expanding as he breathed. He had a pair of swords fastened to his pants, which looked like they were made of potato sacks. On his back, he had a longbow and quiver, in case they were needed. "Hmm..." he mumbled to himself. "Time to test out my new toy..." he put away the telescope, reached into his bag, and pulled out a large set of parts consisting of gears and cogs, and put them together. He then cast a spell on the parts, fusing them. He put his arm into a slot, and now had a colossal cannon looking thing on his arm. He ran a quick check over it, making sure it would work. It was quite ingenious by his standards. Due to him having a rare gene, he could not use fire magic, otherwise he would risk killing himself; so much as a mere spark caused by magic would cause a large explosion. This device allowed him to channel the energy more; he'd make a spark in the chamber, and a giant pillar of fire would shoot out. He spun a valve, tightening it, then walked over to the inn. He kicked down the door, and held the device up. "If any of you wish not to be incinerated in the next five seconds, I would recommend you don't move. Consider this a robbery of sorts." he said, watching everyone in the Inn. To demonstrate his point, he lit a match, and held it in front of the chamber, and a large puff of fire came out. He then pointed the device at Emisio.

(Btw, if i was told to explain Jack in as few words as possible, i'd probably say something like Feint.)
The Arc Thaums: http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6247

"I am a knight of Imagination, Creativity and hopefully, Inspiration. I shall yield to no boredom, and I will not allow this site to succumb to the darkness of Inactivity!"
~ Me.

Emisio
Spy

Post by Emisio » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:05 pm

(Sure thing ^^)

Emisio drew his great-sword from its sheathe with amazing speed and held it to his guard as he stepped in front of Panraka as if he were going to protect him. "I do not know who you are... but you need not to do this!" He gave a quick glance to the patrons throughout the tavern. Most of them seemed to be cowering under tables or behind pillars. "What do you want? Do not harm these innocent people I beg of you!" He spoke softly, his voice seemed very soothing and reasonable. "Just put it down and we can talk of this elsewhere." He added before he gave the crow a chance to speak.

The Crow
Baron

Post by The Crow » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:16 pm

The crow suddenly vanished. "You shouldn't have done that..." Suddenly, the crow appeared behind Emisio, and slammed the device into the side of his head. The crow put one talon down on Emisio, and held the device to his head. "Stay down. I have questions. Have you heard of a thing called Omina?" He said, glaring at Emisio, ready to fire if nessecary. He kicked the sword out of the way.

"I am a knight of Imagination, Creativity and hopefully, Inspiration. I shall yield to no boredom, and I will not allow this site to succumb to the darkness of Inactivity!"
~ Me.

Emisio
Spy

Post by Emisio » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Emisio immediately redirected the crow's talon off course before it had a chance to grip him causing the crow's balance and aim to be interrupted, then he bounced back up moving his hands to placement swiftly. His left hand took hold of the device and redirecting it to the floor and his right took grip on the crow's throat. "Listen.. I don't know what that is..." he held on tight enough that the crow would not flee but also light enough that it did no damage to him. "Please... let us discuss this in a less aggressive manor." he urged at the crow trying to reduce the situation. His eyes showed no emotion but looked very relaxed. He did not want to hurt the crow... he only wanted to end the conflict by detaining him. "I can help you search for what you seek." He added as a last comment.

(Please avoid instant teleporting like that.)

Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Jace appeared out of the crowd at Jack's side, his bastard swords out and at Jack's throat. A substance could be seen on the blades. "Stop, now," Jace said in tones that brooked no mercy. His other sword was out, ready for sudden moves, like teleporting.

"Leave these fine people alone, or find Deat Scorpion venom coursing through your veins... Jack." Jace intentionally said his name, though they had never met before.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Emisio
Spy

Post by Emisio » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:09 am

Emisio was relieved to see Jace again. Still detaining jack he spoke. "It's over... We can talk this over without anyone getting hurt... please listen to us" He respected Jace much more than he had before as he had shown honor protecting the innocent people. His eyes darted to Jace and back quickly.

The Crow
Baron

Post by The Crow » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:10 am

(Sorry)

Jack glared at Emisio. "... Fine." he said. "Release me and i'll disarm my weapon. I doubt you'd be any help to me though. And i can easily remove venom... Jace." he replied, opening both his hands to show he is unarmed.

~ Me.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:53 am

Jace lowered his swords, not putting them away. He kept a wary eye on the crow, though. He had heard conflicting reports on him. Some good, some... well, bad is putting it lightly...

Jaq flew in from outside and perched in the rafters. He gave a look of disapproval towards Jack. He, for one, wouldn't trust this guy farther than he could throw him.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Emisio
Spy

Post by Emisio » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:55 am

(No worries ^^)
Emisio slowly released his hands one at a time. "Okay... now that that is over we can speak of this elsewhere." He said quickly. He felt very relieved that the situation had been resolved as easy as it had and nobody had been injured. He also felt excited to hear about the crow's story as Emisio always sought out to find adventure.

The Crow
Baron

Post by The Crow » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:39 am

The crow slowly got up. The instant he was released, however, he swung the device up, and fired. A giant pillar of fire erupted from the weapon, incinerating everything in its way. The crow quickly made a run for it, swung the device down, fired, and used it to launch himself high into the sky. Unfortunately, it was very heavy, and it sent him plummeting back down to Earth. He crashed in the nearby forest, and lay there, unconscious. Some of his feathers had caught fire, and for some reason could not be extinguished.

~ Me.

Gosa
Thief
Species: Stegosaurus

Post by Gosa » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:31 am

Gosa thought quickly and jumped onto Emisio and protected him with his bulking body.
The pillar of fire slammed into Gosa's back and it burned a patch of skin on his back.
Gosa screamed out in agony "arghhhhhh" and then fell on to his side into the fetal position, he was happy though knowing he had protected his friend from what would have been a possible fatal hit for the wolf. "Get that damn....." Gosa then slipped into unconsciousness as his mind shut down trying to deal with the pain.

Emisio
Spy

Post by Emisio » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:34 pm

"Gosa!" Emisio yelled loudly knealing by his tall friend. He inspected the scorch marks from the blast realizing the burn damage was severe. "Somebody help!!!" He exclaimed as town guards entered the inn. "Tell them what happened.". He said as he spent most of his time attending to Gosa.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:33 am

Jace was already moving, running towards the crow. Jaq took off to go find him, and Jace kept his communication up in order to find him. <Damned fool, burning everything... I will have to have a harsh word with him...> he thought.

The Crow
Baron

Post by The Crow » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:11 am

Jack was quickly waking back up again. He was already aware of his surroundings, and slowly woke up, opening his eyes. He didnt have enough strength to carry the device, so he dismantled it, casting a spell to reveal the cracks. He turned valves, unlocking the parts. He shoved the parts into his magically enlarged pack. He wobbled to his knees, and started walking, unable to run.

~ Me.