Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Caught in the Chaos (Private)

This is where all of the medieval Domus role-plays are archived.
TravellingMerchant
Baron
Species: Red Fox

Re: Caught in the Chaos (Private)

Post by TravellingMerchant » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:01 am

"Fortune sortir aux audacieux." Valica said out of nowhere. "Fortune favors the brave." She remembered a note she had found in her bedroom a long time ago... from her father. It simply had those words written on it. But what could it mean?

She shook her head. Now was not the time for random thoughts, there were more soldiers approaching, searching the area, probably for her. Unsure of what she should to do now, she drew a symbol in the dirt. "One circle for strength," she chanted, drawing a circle with a lightning bolt. "One circle for wisdom. One circle for courage." She memorized, arranging them Venn Diagram style.

"S'il vous plait, Tribe of the Stars, aider moi." Val pleaded.

In a flash of fire, a sword appeared in front of her. Her heart stopped. Th-This is... Dragonsfire! They gave her a legendary cursed rune sword? Her hand trembled. If I wield this sword...

The soldiers had found her. No choice now. She picked up the sword, keeping it in the sheath until the right moment. She hoped that she could use it properly.

[The scene can skip to Agincourt unless you've got something else in mind. Either way works.]
My characters:
Valica Starclaw
Lurani Frostfur
Crusil Lakepaw
Aidan Firefang

My character Valica dreams of making a journal about all kinds of adventures she's had. Her journal entries are in the blog section. Go ahead and read!

Sponsor

RasHeart
Marquis
Species: Jackrabbit
Canada

Post by RasHeart » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:44 am

[OOC; I'll choose to fight on. And it would be pretty cool if Valica ended up like Joan of Arc...]

Erellan advanced through the wavee of soldiers, desperately trying to stay alive. "STAY DOWN, YE BASTARDS!" Erellan shouted hoarsely. Somehow his desperate attempt worked. The hare ran for hours, trying to find Valica.

Finally, he found her. Holding an ancient stone sword. Dragonsfire! He thought. Another relic! Erellan double timed it towards Valica, trying to assist.

A soldier lunged towards the vixen, but was thwarted by Erellan's white fire. "Hey novo. Though that I could drop by."Erellan continued, "So that's Dragonsbreath. Where'd you find it?"
Last edited by RasHeart on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TravellingMerchant
Baron

Post by TravellingMerchant » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:51 am

[Dang, I just realized it was France (basically) and there's a war we eventually have to end. Sounds familiar. ^-^]

Valica felt the mana from the blade coursing through her. One of the guards lunged at her, but he was hit by white fire. "Erellan?" One of the soldiers drew a bow, while the other charged towards her.

Valica tensed, then moved. In a quick blur, she stood behind the archer, her sword fully drawn. Suddenly, the two soldiers dropped, dead. Valica's eyes widened. "D-did I do that?" she asked, a little shocked. She sheathed her weapon.

Looking at Erellan, she explained. "The Tribe of the Stars sent it to me. They are a very powerful and magical group shrouded in mystery. They must have had the sword, and sent it to me when they heard me plead for help." She looked at Dragonsfire. "This sword is magnificent... they must have given this to me for a much bigger reason than to fight off some soldiers." she said, picking up a hooded cloak from one of the soldiers.
My characters:
Valica Starclaw
Lurani Frostfur
Crusil Lakepaw
Aidan Firefang

My character Valica dreams of making a journal about all kinds of adventures she's had. Her journal entries are in the blog section. Go ahead and read!

RasHeart
Marquis
Canada

Post by RasHeart » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:10 pm

"Hm. I know of them. My notes detail many things shrouded in misterio." Erellan sheathed Aetherbrand. "Well, I suppose you're going to need Dragonsfire... Domus is in turmoil, and nothing but the espírito Campión will help." Erellan stared at Dragonsfire. "Look, you're going to need help, and the West's got that. The Western Council is in the capitol, maybe they'll help you." Erellan walked North, going back to Edwin. "Spirits guide you. I hope we can cross blades in battle someday, Campión dos Espírito."

TravellingMerchant
Baron

Post by TravellingMerchant » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:33 pm

She called after him. "But how am I to get there? If you haven't noticed, I'm on the Eastern side of the country." She pointed at a wanted poster of her. "The side that's been trying to capture me! And the other side is probably looking for whoever casted that spell. They're going to find out," she sobbed. This was terrible. She had no place to go anymore.
My characters:
Valica Starclaw
Lurani Frostfur
Crusil Lakepaw
Aidan Firefang

RasHeart
Marquis
Canada

Post by RasHeart » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:05 pm

"Look, it's the West that's looking for you. To the East, you'll seem a great asset. Spirits guide you, Valica." Erellan waved lesiurely as he continued to walk North.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Look, i'll make a new thread, so I'll keep you posted.

So.....

The actual plot takes place 4 years later, where Valica is a respected military general, despite her age. The Western Rebellion has all but been wiped out, and Erellan was sent as an agent of Edwin to find the opportunity to take Domus for themselves.