Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

A New Ruler, Old Alliance. ((Closed))

This is where all of the medieval Domus role-plays are archived.
Brimstone
Assassin

Re: A New Ruler, Old Alliance. ((Closed))

Post by Brimstone » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Brimstone just chuckled and pulled her close to him. "Me? No my darling you are the special one" He said smiling. "Not only did you manage to pull the King of Domus out of a shell two years thick, but you showed him he had people who care, and actually love him" He said kissing her head. "AND! Thick fur for me is an understatement! You and your sisters used to have naps on me because I was 'So fluffy' apparently" He chuckled "That's why I hated the sun when I was younger, because thick black fur is not nice. Now the sun just blinds me and hurts my scales" He said. Yes, Brimstone had scales under his fur... The fur actually grew out from underneath the large plates.

He sighed as she talked about the moon and his bed. "Yes it is soft... But it's lonely at the same time. I remember during those naps you would always be the one to stick yourself to my side as much as you can on this bed. I was worried I wouldn't be able to stop myself from convincing you to ruin your innocence with me" He chuckled "How father would have killed me, and how your sister would have probably brought me back to life to do it again" He chuckled.

Sponsor

IkarosMelan
Assassin
Species: Seal-Wolf Hybrid

Post by IkarosMelan » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:55 pm

"Why Brimstone, how devious." Hearing another one of his dirty little secrets had her bubbling with ideas. "Surely she wouldn't mind me doing something so bold now, but a few years ago? She probably would have gotten pretty steamed..." She trailed off, thinking about how far they've all come since then. "But I'm very thankful that you withheld those urges for a little while, and I'm flattered that you think I'm special." In the same fashion as she did when she was a child, she snuggled into his side and twirled a bit of the fluff in his chest around her finger. 

"Now that my sister isn't around, I suppose we could do a few things. If you'd rather not, I suppose that's fine as well. Take your time deciding, love."

((The rules of the site say mild innuendo and implications are allowed. Shall we go with that, or would you prefer not to? I'm comfortable as long as you are.))
Read about my beautiful mind babies here:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6632&p=127208#p127208

Brimstone
Assassin

Post by Brimstone » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:23 pm

((I know the rules ;). I used to RP on Gaia, so I know how to get around ToS like a baws, but I'm not going to. I was actually thinking of using this as a time skip to morning. The drama this evening would cause would be delicious. The more horribly awkward and embarrassing a situation you can put our characters in, the more fun I have XD))

Brimstone chuckled as she pulled herself closer "Your glad I waited hmm? Why is that? Did you have someone else in mind for that title?" He teased, leaning over her a little. You could say he was half way on top of her with how he was laying. "Your sister however, she can still get a little upset if I had my way with one of her sisters, especially you. I don't think she thought I was the best for you" He chuckled "Probably wanted you with a noble from your country, not the prince of mine" He chuckled.

He slowly moved himself on top of her though and gave a low growl, as he usually did when he got excited "But why not we let the evening take it's toll, and deal with any consiquences in the morning hmm?" He chuckled, knowing Agneses sister would be up and pacing before they woke up.
Last edited by Brimstone on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IkarosMelan
Assassin

Post by IkarosMelan » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:31 pm

((I thought I was the only one that did that! Hooray for awkward characters! I'm ready to continue when you are!))

Brimstone
Assassin

Post by Brimstone » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:58 pm

Continued, look at my last post and add me on skype. Krystian.Young.Lovegrove

IkarosMelan
Assassin

Post by IkarosMelan » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Agnes let out a small yawn as she emerged from her tired haze. She felt warm and serene, though, and was partially reluctant to leave the bed. Glancing over at her partner who still seemed to be asleep, she quietly sat up as to not wake him. He looked so peaceful when he slept. "Brimstone, if you can hear me at all, I'm going to go get decent before my sister discovers us. I should be back before long." She spoke to him in a hushed and gentle tone, placing a small kiss on his cheek. 

She swiveled her torso around to search for her clothes, spotting them just within her reach. Her slender fingers wiggled as she reached for them, the rest of her still not wanting to get out of bed. Picking her garments off the floor, she redressed herself and slowly stepped out of the room, peering back into the corridor she originally came in from. "Alright. Minute zero, no sight of Deirdre. Let's keep it that way..." Her long legs lightly carried her into the hall and around parts of the castle stealthily, making as much noise as a field mouse on cloth. A large wooden door with a freshly-polished handle caught her attention just out of the corner of her eye. Her destination wasn't too terribly far. Just as she rounded the corner, her fear had come true. 

"Well, good morning, Agnes." 
"Good morning Deirdre." Her words were shakily spoken. 
"Why are you out here so early?"
"Just took a midnight stroll in the garden." 
"Oh really?"
"Yes indeed." 
"No late-night foolery?"
"Not one bit."
"Would you ever give in to the temptations of a full-body massage?" Deirdre slipped in. 
"I did, actually, and it was quite splendid." Agnes admitted without thought. 

A moment of silence passed between them before she shrugged it off. 

"It's only natural, my dear sister. Perhaps you should learn to live a little. And before you worry he is an absolute gentleman." With her sharply-spoken words, Agnes went to carry on with her initial plans. 

Brimstone
Assassin

Post by Brimstone » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:14 pm

Brimstone heard her, but wasn't able to get off his lazy ass to get to bed till she left. He rolled over and groaned, pushing himself off the bed and looked around. The darkness of his room confused him as to what time of day it was. He had a horrible habit of falling asleep after courting, probably because of how much heat was generated or something like that. He got up and stretched, summoning his clothes with dark magic. Damn magic is useful he thought to himself, walking out of the room into the hallway.

Now he was lost though... He had no idea what he was supposed to do now that Agnes was gone. Breakfast? Lunch? Go to his office to do some work? He shrugged and told a servant to inform the Royalty of the Arctic islands that if any of them needed him, he would be in his study working. He started walking there and before long he was there at his desk... Once again with nothing to do... He left his door open just in case anyone needed him.

IkarosMelan
Assassin

Post by IkarosMelan » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:46 pm

Deirdre had stood there, dumbfounded. Her sister had essentially told her off. While the Tsarina was indeed the protective type, she was not the one to go about meddling. Still, she wanted to make sure her sister had the proper suitor. After scurrying about the castle and being redirected to various places, Deirdre arrived at the office Brimstone was in.

She gently rapped on the door and waited for his response. "Brimstone... We need to talk."

Brimstone
Assassin

Post by Brimstone » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Brimstone heard the knock on the door and placed down his quill. Looking up he gave his best attempt at his iconic grin, but it came out in a sneer. "Ah hello Deirdre, so good of you to show up" He rasped, his voice becoming weak once again. He could still use magic and such, but his energy was low and keeping up the strong voice was a task of it's own. "I do believe we have the issues with ambassadors and such being treated unfairly or some such nonsense. Or is there a Tertiary reason as why you would show up in my Office so early in the morning?" He asked, leaning back in his chair. He waved a hand to a vacant seat in an offer to sit.

IkarosMelan
Assassin

Post by IkarosMelan » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:30 pm

"It's about my sister." She paused, reluctantly. "I've heard from her that the two of you have shared... relations, and I wish to give you a few warnings. Firstly, you are to treat her as well as you always have, no doubts. Secondly, you will comfort her if need be. Lastly, you will be responsible. I am well aware that a relationship is between two furs and not three, so I won't exactly dictate what you must do. I just want what is best for the both of you to maintain happy lives." Deirdre sighed. "I just don't want either of you to end up like me. Okay?"

Brimstone
Assassin

Post by Brimstone » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Brimstone looked up and arched an eyebrow "That's it? Well then... I was expecting a little more then well wishes and some warnings. However I can assure you that I will be more than polite and honorable to your sister. However this should be kept a secret as this would be a scandal of epic proportions if news were to get out. King of Domus having an affair with the sister of the Empress of the Arctic Islands. The tabloids would go absolutely insane at such a great piece of information. Our two contries might also have a fear that we will join under one union. So many political issue we have to deal with should the information get out" Brimstone said shaking his head.

IkarosMelan
Assassin

Post by IkarosMelan » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Hesitantly, Deirdre nodded in agreement. "I understand how important it is to keep this a secret. However, should the other nations find out, it may set an example for the other nations to become as friendly as ours could. I say this could be a one in a million opportunity on our paws! We can't let it slip through the cracks, now can we? After all, politics are everything nowadays." Deirdre was about to leave when something caught her eye. "When did you get so dapper? You look as spiffing as you did when we were cubs!"

Brimstone
Assassin

Post by Brimstone » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:20 am

Brimstone nodded "Un homme est aussi forte que les liens qu'il fait" He said with a smile, before snapping and causing the fire to go crazy. "If you are wondering, it means A man is only as strong as the bonds he makes, and your sister and I have revived a strong one. I would not have touched her if I was just going to use her as a fling, as I have enough servants in this castle who would fling around with me. I'm surprised though, you think that her and I would actually just fling together? Even after all the times either you or my father walked in on us in mildly compromising situations? Tsk tsk Dierdre, You of all people should have seen this was a long time coming" He smiled, standing up. His visual appearance was still horrible, but his body language emanated the confidence of his youth. He grabbed his cloak and donned it. "I do believe it is time for breakfast. The people of Domus are famous for breakfast if you do remember. Shall we?" He asked, waiting at the door.

IkarosMelan
Assassin

Post by IkarosMelan » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Deirdre rose and smoothed her dress, joining Brimstone in the walk to the dining area. "Well, I seem to have forgotten that the two of you were close as cubs. Forgive me if I seemed a little cynical. My memories aren't as vivid as they once were. Recent happenings are to blame for that, mostly." She smoothed her dress, trying to occupy her empty thoughts.

((Sorry it took me soooo long to reply! Things happened and I was unable to come online. I hope you aren't too terribly mad.))