Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our IRC channel!

Good news!

If you are going to be away for a while, and would like to let the user base know, then here is the place. This is also where you would post a return notice.
RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Good news!

Post by RabidFox » Mon May 15, 2017 5:03 pm

Well, I guess I won't be disappearing at all! :D

Earlier, I posted on the forum that I would be having limited activity on Feila beginning with my return to an eye medicine called Restasis. Restasis takes up to six months to start working and a medication change would have crippled my eyes because I have such a severe Chronic Dry Eye condition. However, the insurance company decided to put me back on Xiidra instead. So that means that I will not be vanishing from the forum afterall. Without Xiidra, I can barely use my vision because not having it causes my eyes to burn like they have chemicals in them all the time. Therefore, this is very, very good news, and I am happy that I will be able to continue posting instead of having to wait six months just to use my eyes.

I am so happy! |D

Sponsor

Miko
Thief
Species: Red Fox
France

Re: Good news!

Post by Miko » Tue May 16, 2017 12:28 am

Yay! I'm glad you'll be back! Welcome home ☆