Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Sorrow caused by a sword... (Medieval)

This is where all of the medieval Arctic Islands role-plays are archived.
Kiba Kurokage
God
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:52 pm

Crystal snapped open hir wings and yelled, "Grab onto something!" Shi flapped hir wings, staying in place, though the wind shi generated was intense. Little piles f snow that had laid on the ground was flying through the air hitting everything in it's path. Needless to say the guards were stunned mommentarily. Shi opened one of the card pouches on hir back and moved hir hand out, several cards following it, but staying floating in the air. The card's metal surface glinted as the light hit it. "I would prefer you leave, unless you wish to be hurt." But shi was already panting slightly. The wind and holding cards up was quickly depleteing hir energy reserves and shi knew it. Shi wanted the guards gone soon, if not quicker.
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

Sponsor

Varalor
Rogue

Post by Varalor » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:29 pm

Varalor ignored what Crystal Said, And creates a ice disk to move right to Pantalaimon, And makes a ice coffin around Pantalaimon to protect him.
Varalor Whispered "Do you know something about those guards?"
Varalor wanted to continu, but a arrow pierced Varalor right in the chest.
*At that moment Varalor begins to make a odd movement, and within a second two of the guard where frostbitten and marked with ice.*
Varalor yelled with anger, "What is wrong with you guys!"
Examine, Research, Contact, Connect, Download, Upload and Shutdown.

PantalaimonX
Assassin

Post by PantalaimonX » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:03 pm

Pantalaimon eventually fainted due to lose of blood,the last thing he saw was Varlor getting hit with an arrow and crystal saying soemthg he coudln't quite make out,evrything was just getting darker.
[url=http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=77745#77745/]Pantalaimon[/url]

Kiba Kurokage
God

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Crystal looked mad at this point, the four remaining guards nocking their arrows. In that moment time seemed to slow for Hir. Hir wings stretched out behind hir, a few of hir unique feathers seemed frozen in the air. The guards, which all looked like arctic foxes stood together, their bows taught, ready to fire. Shi saw the blood blossoming from Varlor's chest, Pantalaimon on the ground, his eyes slipping shut. Shi saw hir cards frozen in space behind hir, a few glinted in the dim sun coldly. A few snowflakes were frozen in the air, falling down to the ground. And even as shi noticed all this, hir limbs seemed to refuse to move. they were heavy and even as much as shi strained, they were stuck. Then, time kicked back into place and shi moved hir arm quickly, the cards, all 78 metal cards quickly shot out in a uniform and neat pattern. They formed a quick shield as the volley of arrows glanced off the metal 'plates' of the shield before it completely flew apart. All the individual cards spinning at a high velocity, flying down to the guards where three were killed instantly with the cards slicing and sticking almost all the way through their bodies. Hir adrenaline was in overdrive, possibly causing the 'time stop' shi experienced earlier. But shi could see each card as they dug themselves into metal then gouged it out right into flesh and bone. Their bows were cut as if they were cheap and splintered sticks. The cards spun blood and gore through the air as shi panted heavily. the last guard was gasping for breath as he fell, the others obviously dead. He had a card sticking out of his neck, holding into the bone of his backbone. Shi raised hir hands in an exaggerated movement and all the cards sprung into the air, slicing and killing the last remaining guard. Crystal was giving ragged gasps, hir eyes dilated as one who was scared almost to death. Shi didn't scream but shi was really close. The cards fell in various patterns, but they all landed face down with the exception of one card. It stuck in the ground on it's edge. The silver skull design catching the light as blood dripped down the surface. The card said DEATH.

((Sorry, but as I was typing it just got longer and longer...))

[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]

Varalor
Rogue

Post by Varalor » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:00 am

Varalor was shocked to see that Crystal sweeped those guards away.
"What in the world was you thinking!?"
Varalor destroyed the coffin where Pantalaimon was in.
"Those guards had a reason. Maybe for me. maybe for you but what now sure is that my home is totaly discoverd."
Varalor grabbed the arrow and trys to pull it out of his chest.
"Maybe its better that you two leave."
Varalors eyes begins to tear.
"Begone... Please.."

PantalaimonX
Assassin

Post by PantalaimonX » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:41 am

Pantalaimon started getting his senses back as he slowly tryed to stand up.
He looked around only to see all the gurds laying deaon the cold floor,he couldn't remeber a thing of what happened..He tryed to speak but he couldn't say a word,he was still in shock from the blood lose.
All he could do was sit there and stare at his suroundings...
[url=http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=77745#77745/]Pantalaimon[/url]

Kiba Kurokage
God

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:49 pm

Crystal gained control of hirself finally. Shi looked back at Varalor to hear him say, "Begone... Please..." with tears starting to form in his eyes. Shi turned away, hir back to them both. "I-I'm sorry." Shi managed to say. Shi moved hir arm and the cards all came back, shedding the blood that a few on on them. They went back into the card pouch neatly. "You aren't the first that I hurt in some way. And you probably won't be the last." Shi said, just loud enough for them to hear. Shi had turned because tears had started sliding down hir face. Shi went to an opening that time had opened in the wall and stepped in, giving one last look back, the tears shining on hir face from the light behind hir. Shi said, "Please forgive me." Shi said and jumped out, spreading hir wings as shi took off.

Varalor
Rogue

Post by Varalor » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:27 am

*KABAM!!*
A loud explosion echoed all over place.
Creating a gaint avalanche, That would destroy everything.

Varalor saw the avalanche Coming closer, Without a second of thinking Varalor, runned to Pantalaimon Grabbing him and Creating a disk of ice to surf down
Varalor said with a releaved voice "I'm Happy that the ruins are gone, none can find my home."
While surfing down in the ice disk, Varalor found a town With a light house. it was Andalsnes...