Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Solstice (open- join in unexpectedly!)

This is where all of the medieval Arctic Islands role-plays are archived.
Locked
User avatar
Tal_os
Count
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:43 pm
Gender: Male

Post by Tal_os » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:21 pm

Ivanic, who had been watching the dance with equal parts wonder and curiosity, found something else to focus on. With a brief pang of regret, he tore his eyes away from the wolf and focused on the crystal. He reverently takes it. "Tell me again, where did you find this? Was there anything...unusual about the area?" Already he is inspecting it, tapping at it, viewing it from a multitude of angles.

Sponsor
 

User avatar
JoshyBoar
Rogue
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:49 pm
Contact:

Post by JoshyBoar » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Grier was focusing on the dance, he was quite mesmerized. However, from the corner of his eye he saw the crystal. "That's some rock! it looks a little bit...odd but it's really beautiful" he thought to himself. he then turned his gaze back at the dance. "I wonder what it's for" he wondered,

User avatar
Kiba Kurokage
God
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:33 pm

She finished her dance with a flourish, jumping into the air and spinning on her side, the blades still spinning along her body as well. She landed and spun one last time, both swords held together and a small little wind was made, just enough to be felt, but not enough to disturb anything. She gave a sigh and sheathed the swords once again, wrapping the cloth around the hilts. She walked back over to the owner of the store after bowing politely to everybody who watched her and asked if she could get paid now. "Well, that was quite the show, I don't mind giving you the money." He said with a large grin. He gave her a good sized bag of silver, not a lot really, but it would keep her fed for a while, so she didn't mind. Not for ten minutes of work. She sighed and sat down at the bar, ordering a water for herself. She didn't like alcohol as it messed with her head. She grimaced as she felt her cheek and felt the little scratch the the sword gave her when it nipped her. "Please, just give a shot of straight alcohol please..." She asked as she fished for a rag in her bag to help clean it up before it started to bleed.
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

User avatar
JoshyBoar
Rogue
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:49 pm
Contact:

Post by JoshyBoar » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:41 am

"That was remarkable!" Grier said cheerfully as he sat next to the dancer. "where did you learn to do that?" he had asked without thinking. "I'm sorry, that was a bit rash of me". He apologized immediately. it was his nature, to constantly apologize for everything.

User avatar
Kiba Kurokage
God
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:00 am

She gave a started little yelp and a large blush as he sat next to her. "A-ah... I-I am s-so sorry s-sir.." She blushed as she stuttered. "I-it is no problem... Really." She said softly with a slightly waivering voice. "I-I learned that many years ago... Back at home... In Yahama." She said lowly, her voice quivering and soft. She got the alcohol and wet the rag slightly, pressing it to the little cut and let out a small hiss in pain as it cleaned and sterilized the wound. She rinsed it out with a bit of the water afterward and it looked as if it didn't even happen at a passing glance. "I haven't practiced in a while so I clipped myself." She explained quietly. "Glad you liked the show..."
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

User avatar
JoshyBoar
Rogue
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:49 pm
Contact:

Post by JoshyBoar » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:34 am

"It was lovely....OH!" Grier dug in a small pouch he has on his left hip. After rummaging for a few seconds he held out a small vial with a green mush. "It's a little family remedy. It might kill the pain, but it should heal a bit faster...that's what mom used to say anyway" He explained. "Where's Yahama?" the then blatantly asked, as if he never heard it before.

User avatar
Kiba Kurokage
God
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:45 am

She grinned slightly. "It's was once a very small area in the country of Yamaha. But I guess they didn't have a lot of creativity back then did they?" She said quietly, her blush contining slightly. She accepted the medicine a little reluctantly, but found it to work rather well. "Thank you sir." She said, giving him a small and quick bow.
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

akela
Outlaw
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by akela » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:54 am

"well," said akela. "I found it in a copse of trees near where we met. It was sitting on a flat stone, and was pretty warm when I picked it up. I don't really know what it is. maybe you can tell me?" akela queried.
I. Like. NACHOS!

User avatar
Tal_os
Count
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:43 pm
Gender: Male

Post by Tal_os » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:36 pm

"Maybe I can..." Ivanic wasn't really paying attention. His focus was almost entirely on the gem. It was opaque, and seemed to absorb the light around it. He rested a hand on it, and sent a tiny amount of magic into it, to test it's effects. The gem pulsed once, a muted blue glow, before sending the spell back with twice the power. A strong jolt ran up Ivanic's arm, knocking him from his chair. The gem returned to normal, a ring of burned wood surrounding it. "I'm alright." Ivanic climbed back into his chair. "It's safety mechanisms are extremely powerful. We aren't going to be able to breach them with brute force." The lynx stared at the gem with curiosity, and just a hint of fear. "I don't know what this thing is, or even where it came from."

User avatar
JoshyBoar
Rogue
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:49 pm
Contact:

Post by JoshyBoar » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:25 pm

"Thanks" Grier had never really received a bow as thanks before. "It sounds like a nice place though" he then added in. Soon after, he had heard some noise. He turned his head to see Ivanic get back into his chair. Without thinking he called out "Are you alright?" it was like a reflex to him.

User avatar
Tal_os
Count
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:43 pm
Gender: Male

Post by Tal_os » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:13 pm

Ivanic quickly moves the crystal out of sight. "Don't worry, I'm fine. Just a little mistake." Ivanic pushes the crystal back towards Akela. "I think you should hold onto this for now. You can try to get past the defense enchantments, but I wouldn't recommend it." He clutches his still stinging hand, already planning methods to get into the crystal, all other troubles momentarily forgotten.

akela
Outlaw
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by akela » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:01 pm

akela reverently took the crystal back. "you know... this may sound strange, but i think i remember something having to do with the crystal. an old rhyme:"twixt fire and ice, clamped in an evil vice, three heroes shall arise. the diamond to guide them, the darkness to hide them, together, they shall decide this world's doom." akela's face had gone serious. "what do you think this means, Ivanic?"
I. Like. NACHOS!

User avatar
JoshyBoar
Rogue
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:49 pm
Contact:

Post by JoshyBoar » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:44 am

Grier turned his attention back to the dancer. "well Ms., where are you going to go from here?" he asked, conversation is always nice to him, even with total strangers. "Ya never know who could be your next friend or enemy", the words sprang into his mind. that person always did have stupid sayings like that...stupid sayings like that always made Grier smile.

User avatar
Tal_os
Count
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:43 pm
Gender: Male

Post by Tal_os » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:49 am

Ivanic sat back in his chair. He had never put much faith into prophecies. People everywhere were always using them, warlords using a so called "prophecy" to justify mass murder, people doing insane things and citing prophecies in an attempt to prove what they were doing was the right thing. But this one...this one seemed different from the rest. Perhaps because this one was a real, honest prophecy, or maybe because the shock had left him a little dazed and his judgment was cloudy. "What do I think it means? I think it means there are dark times ahead. But then, I've never been very good with riddles."

akela
Outlaw
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by akela » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:17 pm

akela sighed and sat back in his chair. "I agree to that, friend. Bartender! another round of drinks. strongest that you have." when the bartender served the drinks, akela drained his in one gulp. he looked over and saw Grier talking to the dancer from before. the inebriated wolf staggered slightly as he made his way to the two. "Hello," he said to the wolfess as he sat down. "That was some dan-" that was as far as he got before a blue light pulsed around him and he dissappeared.
I. Like. NACHOS!

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests