Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Ancient Ruins of the Lost Seven Winds (medieval, still open)

This is where all of the medieval Arctic Islands role-plays are archived.
Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Re: Ancient Ruins of the Lost Seven Winds (medieval, still o

Post by Kael » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:43 am

Carda sat, exhausted herself. She eventually launched into her explanation. "I have a monster locked inside me. His name is Rathazul, and he is constantly fighting for control. I have had to fight him since a child, where I was saved by the Order," she said, playing with her symbol of a white hand. "Some cultists, I have been told, were the ones to lock him inside, planning to use me as basically a host. Thankfully a paladin of the White Hand came across and stopped that plan, but I already had him inside me. They forcefully locked him down for a few years, and I was taken in to become one of them, as the fact that their mental training would be enough to keep him locked," she paused to look around, catching her breath.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Sponsor

LukatheBlind
Outlaw
Species: Arctic Fox

Post by LukatheBlind » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:47 am

(asyriel its your turn ^^)
~Too Cute to be straight! ^-^~

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:03 pm

Aloine frowned. "that must be rather exhausting..." she commented as she thought about Carda's story. "maybe we could lock him down again through a combined effort. You exerting your mental control, and I can come up with a sealing spell with some effort and time. I am a master of light magic" She offered her help with all sincerity and good intent....

LukatheBlind
Outlaw
Species: Arctic Fox

Post by LukatheBlind » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:49 pm

(kael, you post then i will ^^)
~Too Cute to be straight! ^-^~

Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:41 am

Carda sighed. "I would appreciate the help, though he is a damned hard bugger to keep down. He will break through again, there is no doubt about it, but we can hopefully keep him down for a while..." She sat back, watching the armor she wore return to its original shine.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate