Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

A little short on coin?

This board is for discussing specific role-plays or ideas for new role-plays. If you are planning a role-play and need somewhere to talk about it, then this is the place to go. This is also where you would make role-playing requests.
Omenfox
Peasant
Species: Does it matter?
United States of America

A little short on coin?

Post by Omenfox » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:44 am

Excuse me? ...uhm?
I'm new here? (totally didn't have trouble getting here, nope.)
I am a little Healer style rabbit girl. I'm looking for someone to RP with? Would prefer the Medieval setting honestly, I just doubt it would be fun on my own. (:|
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7712
Introductions out of the way, if you like my style, I'm normally open, and totally excited to play.

do... what you do... to get a hold of me here. Then I'll just uhm, wait.
My name is blurry face and I care what you think ♪

Sponsor

Omenfox
Peasant
United States of America

Re: A little short on coin?

Post by Omenfox » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:52 am

do note the time of these posts, my schedule is a bit funky atm

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Post by RabidFox » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:10 pm

If you suggest a storyline, it will be easier for people to reply to your request.

Omenfox
Peasant
United States of America

Post by Omenfox » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:32 am

Oh shoot. Fair point, That's a bit tough, I don't think I can think of a good storyline right off the bat. Give me a little bit. >w<
(was really hoping to find someone else with my clock and join them, seems like a fat chance atm.)

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Ireland

Post by RabidFox » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:16 pm

You can join other role-plays. Just look through the recent role-playing discussions and find a story that you like. Then talk it out with the thread starter or if it's an open role-play, you can simply just enter with your character(s).

Omenfox
Peasant
United States of America

Post by Omenfox » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:54 am

I almost got one and will be making another thread and deleting this one. Thanks regardless.