Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The Price to Pay (Non-Feila) closed pm to join

For non-canon Feila and non-Feila role-playing, the Twilight Zone offers a venue to experience all time and all settings. If you'd like to role-play in a time period that has no canon counterpart, or if you'd like to role-play on a world that is not Feila, then this is the place. All races are allowed, including humans.
inuboitoy
Thief
Species: Lynx/Wolf

Re: The Price to Pay (Non-Feila) closed pm to join

Post by inuboitoy » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:21 am

"well to make it easier to convince such fine women as yourself here is 300 dollars for each of you to watch me complete my next mission-"
An explosion came from somewhere around their vicinity
"wha-what in the would is that" he said speaking to Karen who seemed to tighten up at the sound.
seconds later A few more Explosions came from outside
Chesire dropped into his boneyard leaving his body to fall to the ground and opened his mind to it. he sensed every inch of the building he was in for a mile every direction and what he saw made him drop his boneyard immediately.

he saw a huge sized werewolf shifter, Female he knew all to well she was. Nadine the elitist. she was known to kill any supernatural that isn't of wolf blood. humans are usually her snacks and mages don't dare to put dowm their ban spells to let any werecreature in. If she caught onto the scent to the Avians he would have to go full out to stop her temporarily.

"celes i need your sister in fighting form, please don't argue with me just do it. If any of you know disabling attacks, i highly suggest that you enable those abilities now.
Karen, Can I trust you to trust me, truly i mean you no harm but whats on its-" BOOM! another explosion hit ever closr now "I SAw what's on its way here with my power and if we don't fight it at least disable it a little bit we are going to die. Can I trust you to trust me?

He Charged up his Hands staring at her diving into his Oracle powers to summon the knowledge necessary to infuse Karen with. He looked at Caprica and gave her a look of guilt, he knew Karen would have trouble trusting him after he did this. After Karen's answer, which he didn't really wait and/or care for he sent his ectoplasm to wrap around Karen's head and began pouring her with knowledge on how to use her powers, of course he left what she would learn up to Caprica, hoping she will make a wise decision on what to let Karen experience and what to bury at the darkest recesses of her mind.
Veni, Vidi, Vici
"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."
The entity that is my Character

Sponsor

materwolf
Omnipresence
Species: Collie

Post by materwolf » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:11 pm

As Karen was touched, she dropped to her knees. She was having a bit of a mental breakdown from all the information flooding into her brain. She shuddered and gasped for a few moments, feeling short of breath and cold. Noise around her seemed to fade out into a high pitched whine and the people around her seemed to be moving in slow motion. Except for Caprica.
"Okay Karen, look at me. It's alright, you just got...'caught up' on the stuff you should have learned from the time you became a Geist til now. Maybe even more. But look...right now you need to focus. Your skills that you knew in your life before will help you now. Look at me. Think of things you KNOW. Use that knowledge to help yourself now."

Karen nodded and slowly stood, looking around and seeing her workbench with all sorts of old, rusty things that could have been weapons of some sort about a hundred years ago. She picked up a large hunk of metal and shivered as scrap metal from around her sucked itself into the thing she held, rust disapeared and the metal even seemed to reverse it's age a bit. In minutes she held a brand new looking Heavy machinegun. Scrap metal fored itself into links and casings while her small, makeshift gunpowder mill opened and the powder flowed into the casings, then they were capped by metal that shaped itself into bullets. Karen looked confused and stunned at that, then at the large pile of other things that used to be guns until rust and failure to get parts turned them to scrap. In a flash they were all brand new and loaded. Karen looked at Caprica and tilted her head.

"This is your power. It's called Industrial Key. You have a knack for old technology. You can do basically whatever you want with things as long as they are outdated. Seems you finally learned." Caprica smiled and leaned against Christine's rear fender.
"You couldn't have told me I could do this before? I might have listened to you sooner." Was Karen's stunned reply.
"We weren't communicating well." Was Caprica's somewhat snooty response. Caprica knew something else about Karen; she had temper issues. If Caprica could goad karen into a rage, she would truly see the power the canine possessed. Worse, it was working.

Karen growled and hefted the M2 .50 caliber machinegun in her arms and looked at Christine, scrap already forming up around the car's fenders. As Karen walked over to the car, the metal bent and shaped itself to form mounts on the fender and a second identical gun was being made from the scrap pile off to the side and when it was finished it attached itself to the passenger side. "There, Christine. You can join the fight." Was karen's empty white-hot tone as she placed the weapon on the car. She then turned to the scrap pile and held her arms out as bits flew around her and formed a large backpack filled with 7.62mm belted rounds and two miniguns attached, already strapped to karen's back.

her hackles were raised, ears flat and the look of Murder in her eyes as she turned to face the door. Seems there was actually a fight going on. 'Well, looks like I get to have my own fun now.' thought Karen as everyone around her stopped moving in slow motion and returned to being regular speed.
"Fate protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise."
-Commander William Riker, USS Enterprise, NCC-1701D-

My characters
[url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4044[/url]

Ksaa
Assassin
Species: Dragoness

Post by Ksaa » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:18 pm

Celes had to to do little more but sniff to catch just how screwed they were. this 'Nadine' was clearly more her sister, herself, or Karen. And it was typically the sister's policy to remove themselves from such opponents. That would have been a nice thought, should they not presently be trapped by the massive wolf-form at the top of a tower.

Sure, flying was an option- for Cora and Celes, if their wings were not still broken. Fighting to distract work with the others was basically their only clear way out. With a glace at her sister, she nodded subtly, to confirm that idea.

That opening lull, as Nadine stopped to assess her surroundings, was about the only advantagement moment they were likely to get. Celes intended to ensure that was kept for as long as possible. In an instant, before nadine fully became aware of everybody and everything, Celes called upon one of her powers, then chained it into another, as she backpedaled rapidly, drawing the hulking thing's attention before the dust even fully settled. In antoher moment, as her hindtalon hit the floor she dropped effortlessly away into thin air, the powers ensuring Nadine took acute notice of her.

She looked around at the odd reflection of apartment. the Black Panther growled towards Nadine's Real-world self still was. "We're in for a fight, Nyx..." Celes extended her senses back across, and took her near-form. She would be impressive under normal circumstances, given she was a dragon, that typically towered over most. She snarled, loosing a roar, as she leapt back to the real-world.

Cora waited for Celes to make her move. This wasnt the first time they've used the trick on people. Heck, it was one of the main reasons the Irralunim has blessed her with as much of their renown as she had. The instant Nadine's attention was drawn and Celes dropped away, Cora took the moment of distraction and rapidly shifted into her own near-form to side-long the creature before her. Of course, in that moment she activated a series of her own gifts, all with the intention of doing serious damage, while trying to stay herself from the claws her target was wielding.

She latched at nadine's throat with a quick bite, slashed into her shoulder with her claws, all the while she was shifting once more to a smaller drake, turning the sheer weight of her previous form into speed as she dodged an on-coming blow. In a twist she released her neck-hold to garner a new one on the back of nadine's neck.

She shifted once more into her larger form causing a sudden weight to come crushing down. In just the right timing, as Nadine was focused on reaching back for Cora, Celes broke through reality itself giving several slashes, then wrapping her tail around Nadine's leg before yanking, as the she-wolf's attention became split.

Both leapt off right as the enraged she-beast nearly struck either of them, and just in time as they realized the flurry of incoming rounds struck Nadine. With a second shift into her hawk-form, and a quick back-kick as she shifted into her larger once more, she tried toppling the already-unbalanced hulk. The retort came through her mind on it's own, the bigger they are...
~Ksaa

Characters

"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." ~zen

inuboitoy
Thief

Post by inuboitoy » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:42 am

It all started with a loud crash through the wall. Nadine was known for her big entrances as well as her...for lack of a better word, overbearing stature. Standing taller than a mature brown bear she was only in her Dalu form, silver claws adorning her paws, massive arms like tree trunks, teeth more dangerous than a great white. Here stood Nadine the elitist, in her second strongest form...and we were standing between her and her Siskur-Dah, her sacred hunt.

"Watch out for her claws!" spouted Cheshire instinctively when the two girls began fighting. Cheshire for once was losing his cool. Nadine scared him to his very core. All he could do is watch as the two supposedly weaker people took on the baddest wolf on earth and not even miss a beat. Between Karen losing her mind and composure and the two avians fighting for survival what could he do to help?!? What!?!

...run... was all Kira said among the chaos of his mind.

He closed his eyes and searched deep within himself, finding the place with all his powers and spoke to Kira within his mind. Run? That's your great advice?! This is NADINE, the ELITIST, she wouldnt take two looks to kill a werecreature, let alone people possessed by spirits in her mind. And your advice is 'run'. Do you happen to know what powers I can use to stop her?

Have you already forgotten child? What's a simple curse to a dog that size? How about invisible spikes to impale the disobedient cur? Never forget the boneyard, to make everything better. Now, get to work your friends are taking all the glory.

An mechanical whine, followed by the sound of supersonic bullets, broke his focus and he realized what was happening. Karen had unleashed some type of gatling gun that in all honestly should have put her down but looked like it was just pissing her off.

He sprang into instinctive action, quickly summoning a boneyard of horror, riddled with phantasms that made the manliest of men scream. Then he activated three powers at once. One was with his rage; telemetry spikes which began impaling Nadine. Second was a curse, one to make her blind, deaf, and dumb, giving a momentary reprieve to his comrades. Last, the icing on the cake, was his Geist-form which was itself evil incarnate. When his geist appeared it was the last thing Nadine saw as all of the powers took effect at once.

His geist was by no means pleasant to look at. Kira stood next to Karen, who looked as if her emotions went from confused to relieved to troubled within seconds. Kira for once actually looked as if he was smiling to the weremonster. Tilting his head after a second, sent Nadine flying out of the building at supersonic speeds. A pressure wave backlashed off Nadine as the sound barrier was shattered, destroying everything fragile in the vicinity. Kira stood at the new 'door' and looked back at his comrades and said within their respective minds, act fast...because i will be. With that another boom was created as he disappeared, beginning his onslaught on the wolves.

At speeds only machines were naturally capable of achieving, every move Kira made broke the sound barrier again. He grabbed one of Nadine's pack, scaling the building and began raking his body down the side of the building as he ran. He peeled the skin off of the other packmates he passed by, making sure to leave some of them alive, but bleeding profusely. Either dead or bleeding it didn't matter, by the end he would have what he needs.
Veni, Vidi, Vici
"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."

materwolf
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:29 am

In a mere 3 seconds, over 2,400 rounds had been fired from the twin Mini-gun rig she had made. Armor piercing 7.62mm Full Metal jackets. Any normal target would be dog meat by now...but this 'Nadeen' only seemed to get pissed at the supersonic impact of over 600 rounds every second. Before Karen could do anything else, she realized the guns had stopped the recoil pressure. She was still depressing the triggers for both guns, and the electric motors still whined as they spun the barrels, but the backpack was empty of ammo and the floor at Karen's feet was ankle-deep in copper casings and steel bullet linkages. Karen was about to unstrap the gun and empty ammo backpack from herself when the world shifted around her.

Not saying things were pretty before, but when the world shifted around her it got about a hundred times worse. Hard to get more run-down looking, but somehow there was a flavor of utter horror film creepiness to everything now. It gave Karen the chills despite her thick coat of fur and the sweat from her adrenaline rush. Caprica stepped over to Karen and looked around "He is making an illusion. A Boneyard. To magnify his power. You'll be able to do that soon enough...for now lets pack to leave. You're no match for Nadeen."

Christine hadn't just sat there the whole time, oh no. After the machine guns were built and attached to her, she started her own engine and floored her gas pedal, burning rubber on the tile floor and pushing furniture out of the way as she whipped around to point her nose at the intruders. "Karen, this time I think Caprica is right. Grab our bug-out kits and get the others ready. Hopefully twin Fifties will have a better effect." Just as the car had completed her rubber burning turnaround, the world around them altered due to the other giest's Boneyard. She sat there with ehr engine idling as she looked around "Damn...this is like an old movie I watched once...Hill something? Something Hill?" If the car could get shivers, the calm creepy smile of the small child in front of her would wrack her with chills. The voice actually cased the car to shake a bit in it's creepiness.

Act fast...because i will be.

Christine popped her trunk quickly as Karen dumped the Mini-gun rig into it, then sprinted for the several duffel bags near the workbench. most of what was inside were weapons and ammunition from the guns she had already painstakingly restored, but there were a lot of other things in there, like MRE's and medical supplies. As she dragged the bags to the back of the car she hollered to the two were creatures that were -for the moment at least- not trying to kill her, "Hey, you two, get in the car, we have to leave five minutes ago!"

My characters

Ksaa
Assassin

Post by Ksaa » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:16 pm

Celes and Cora paused for but a second. Of course Karen's timing was impeccable. Nadine has just gotten ticked enough and nearly caught Cora. She had even felt the familiar pull of Essence as their Totem Spirit prepared to help her defence with a quick shadow-ward. Thankfully the incoming fire came at just the right time.

As Cele's and Cora's minds reeled for a solution to escape safely the spiritual resonance of the area shifted drastically. As the wave encompassed them the very paint from the walls peeled and flitted up, floating away like upside-down rain as the run-down rapidly loft took on a rusty, dark, and degraded appearance.

From no place in particular a eerie silence befell the area, although certain sounds jumped in strength. the distinct sound of flesh dully rapping, slow and forcefully against metal rang out. Shadows of beings flitted at the fringes of her eyesight.

both of the sisters gasped for a moment before collecting themselves. The resonance of the power was not unlike what had previously happened to them in the forest- it felt familiar. With a moment to focus as both breathed deeply the veil of essence that permeated the area shifted away and left them back in the real world, without the overlaid illusion. Celes sniffed at the air, tasting the spiritual essence flooding the area. Unlike what she was used to, it was tainted with an aspect of death. darkness-taint was what the two normally sought, for their pack-spirit panther, Nyx. They could use off-tainted essence, but their Spirit was beholded to Dark-type, much like both sisters were behold to eat meat, like any other carnivore.

In the moment they forced themselves to relax, Kira, dressed as they originally encountered him in the forestlands. Cheshire dropped, feinting as Kira appeared to shred himself the body. wreathed in nothing but chains he possessed a subtle smile that made both sister's scales ripple in a shiver. Thankfully that was aimed at Nadine. Who suddenly was sent flying back from nothing their enhanced senses could detect. Of course in the same instance, if Celes had blinked she would have missed the subtle movement, and simply though Kira blinked form one place to another. Shifter senses were beyond human, however.

She reeled from the pressure wave as both's ear ruptured from the sonic boom that slammed into them. She'd notice, but not quite process that kira had not blinked, but ran at Nadine, simply body-slamming her through the wall, to launch her out the building. The act had simply shattered the very air near them, mixing the area's growing essence taints into a swirl as yet another set of essence was generated. Subconsciously her mind confessed being annoyed at the small turf-war that would soon begin from local spirits fighting over their fill of the various taints.

Her hearing was gone. She was acutely aware of it. After all, the world held no sound at the glass shattered, then splattered against walls and everything else cracked. Again, Shifter-senses were inhuman. Her sight and smell quickly compensate her loss. In their Urshul, or Near-Drake Forms, both sisters could communicate with body language.

they quickly agreed this was their chance. Act fast... because i will be. was the voice of the child that rang in their minds as he once more disappeared, by virtue of leaping out of the new hole in the wall, after Nadine. Celes motioned to Cora to help Karen load the truck. both promptly took their own Dalu, Near-fur form, as Celes scooped Chesine's limp body up with ease.

Cora was always the stronger of the two, physically speaking. So the large, hulking form of Cora's avian-self quickly, and easily lifted and sprinted heavy things to the car. Of course, Karen was like them, bleeding out at the ears, unable to hear, directing by pointing at something.

Celes noticed Cheshire's body had a few new wounds to it. She studied him, shifting to her fur-form to fit, while the others finished packing. She was making sure the wounds would not continue to grow, or otherwise become too bad.
~Ksaa

Characters

inuboitoy
Thief

Post by inuboitoy » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:12 am

the fight was over he just made sure that his opponents did what he wanted so his ritual would go uninterrupted
Once his friends were out of earshot he gunned his speed to the max, reaching speeds only capable with jet engines, Mach 6 to be exact.
the area around him exploded with glass shards everywhere and he left his target being raked against the building in mid air and grabbed a new one on the way down, a fresh start to be safe.
he stopped and levitated a foot off the ground the air cushion around him impacting the ground below him making what seemed as a miniature crater beneath his feet. He glanced up and saw the glory of his fight still falling hundreds of feet above them, Nadine helpless to stop what was gonna happen to her packmate.

kira with his lighting fast moves grabbed the wolf's throat (unconscious or not he just had to be alive) and flipped him upside down and quickly pinned him with pure silver crosses to the stone wall that was standing nearby, stigmata style, two crosses in his hands, one through his feet. Summoning the wolf's death rage he stuck one more through his head to finish the dog off, all that remained was big yellow eyes staring at him full of hate, rage and fear as they glazed over in death.
With his necessary death over he dropped his boneyard and stuck up another, momentarily going back to his body opening his eyes and mouth to only say
"I suggest you do get scared Karen this will frighten you alot and I realize you're falling to your death but whatever happens DO NOT REJECT WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO!!!"
With that he dropped from his body again and stuck up his boneyard Stygia. This particular boneyard was forbidden to all geist but with his specific Ghost, Kira, was more than happy to teach him; the only problem was that every Other geist including Caprica would try and kill him for the loss of life he was doing. To keep Caprica from coming for him he used his marionette to bind her only for 10 seconds until they fell through the gates of Hell.

Kira used the Wolf blood to summon a massive door below him and the others on the other side of the building to fall through in order to escape Nadine who mind you at this point was less that 6 seconds falling away from him.

this will be a photo finish He ended the spell right as Nadine landed and furiously ran towards him, closing the idstance in no time flat. He dodged her initial blows only to be caught off-guard on the back, claw-marks ripping his back open. Wincing at the pain he quickly dropped his Phantasm and awoke bleeding from his back staring up at the roof of the car, falling into The Gates, all of his powers ended and he dipped into unconsciousness sinking into Hell with his new found comrades.
Veni, Vidi, Vici

materwolf
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:27 am

Karen pointed atold Army Duffel bags that had MRE's, medical supplies and guns. All the guns she had used hard word and elbow grease to repair and rebuild. Christine's trunk seemed to swallow the bags like a hungry child asking for more. When all of the essentials were loaded, she instructed everyone to get in the car. By this time, Christine had turned herself around so her shiney new .50 caliber machine guns were aimed at the door. Anyone coming in would get a double load of hot lead in their face.

How do you plan on getting US out of here? Christine asked as Karen got in and buckled her seatbelt. "You ever see the movie Ferris Buller's Day Off?" Was her reply.
...no...why is that valid right now? Christine asked with a tone of worry. karen put the shifter to Reverse. The back of the car aimed at the black painted window. She replied calmly "because we're going to partly re-enact one of the scenes."

Before Christine could reply, Karen put the accelorator pedal to the floor, the tires squaling in protest as they left black marks on the floor and smoke filled the room. The same time, some of the other packmates burst through the door so Christine was otherwise occupide by giving her best battlecry and firing both of her machineguns as the car shattered the window and left the Penthouse floor. The RPMs ran away a moment as the tires were no longer gripping anything but open air, and the back end of the car tilted downward.

THIS is your master plan!? Christine yelled as she slowly leveled herself out. Caprica was in the back seat and leaned forewards "I hope you know what you're doing, Karen."

"Relax, both of you! Christine has Hoverpads now, so it's not like we're doing our last Swan Dive." The frustraded canine retorted as she flipped a toggle switch on the dashboard, activating the hovercraft parts and slowing their fall somewhat. They were still falling pretty fast though.

"I suggest you do get scared Karen this will frighten you alot and I realize you're falling to your death but whatever happens DO NOT REJECT WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO!!!" was the Cheshire's words when they were moments from the ground.

Caprica gasped and was about to take off out of the car but suddenly stopped. She was struggling and in some sort of straight jacket "No! Don't let him do it!" She was screaming. "What? What the hell is--" The ground seemed to swallow the car and it's occupants, slowing them down a bit rough, but only enough to bottom out Christine's suspention.

After a few moments to let her still-ringing ears dim down a bit, Karen looked at her car's occupants "Okay...is anyone hurt? I mean, hurt bad enough for me to dig out a med kit? No? Caprica, Christine I need a meeting as to what the frak is going on here!" She opened her door and slambed it once she was out then sat on the hood of the car, looking around at the overly dark place around them. Karen wasn't a coward by any means but she was scared right now. Scared enough to almost prefer facing what they just were to being here, even though she had to try and keep herself calm-ish right now.

Caprica was FURIOUS and tore out of the car, the straight jacket shredding off of her. Curses from a thousand years ago fresh on her lips as she ranted and pointed and guestured at Kira and Cheshire for a good thirty minutes before she was coherent enough to make any sort of sense to Karen.

"That...that...CAT...oh, he broke a very important rule by opening that gate, karen. He took a life to bring us to Hell. Hell of all places as our escape! That cannot go unpunished...and now here we are in hell with not one but TWO were-creatures and only the gods know how many souls they put here that will be after them on top of the souls that want to kill them just for being here. Oh! And then! ho-ho, did you notice how he bound me!? He knew I would kill him if he didn't. Oh, yeah, great and since we're in hell it is LITERALLY Hot as Hell! Christine, does your air conditioning still work?" Caprica had finally toned herself down a bit, but every time she glanced at Kira or Cheshire she would fume.

Uh...yes, I think so. But if that Jackanapes breaks my windows like that again, I'm turning these new guns on HIM, please tell him that for me, Karen. It was true the sonic boom had broke her windows, but as Christine sat there on what appeared to be a two lane road in a dark forest at night, there wasn't even a chip in the glass.

"I'll tell him, Christine. And Caprica, take a few minutes to calm down. Once we figure out where exactly we are-and once Cheshire wakes up, then we can have out little meeting about this stuff. For now, everyone stay calm, stay in the car and lets wait till our ears stop bleeding before we yell at each other okay?"

Karen got back into Christine as the car turned the air conditioning on. Christine also tuned her radio and played old 1950's songs of a calming nature for Karen's sake. Even if the rest wanted to sleep, Karen couldn't and wouldn't. Her 1911 in her lap and a lever action shotgun by her side, she kept watch on the road as they waited.

My characters

Ksaa
Assassin

Post by Ksaa » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:04 am

Cora, dove into the car after having helped Karen pack. The look on their faces was anything but happy as they realized what was about to happen as Karen floored it in reverse. They grabbed on to anything they could for support, and tried to hold down the still-unconscious Cheshire.

The released held breaths, as the far's hover-tech came on. However they suddenly were drawn with rapt attention as what appeared to be Death itself, a huge skeleton draped in swaths of blackness burst out of the ground to swallow the car whole. At the same instant, Cheshire snapped awake, new furrows of blood staining the back of his shirt.

Both of the girls realized they didnt feel their Totem Spirit any more. "Nyx? Where are you?" Cora asked aloud, tentatively. However, no reply came. They simply sat, in darkness. Nondescript and plain. Both could feel the pure saturation of Death-tainted Essence. "This place is like the Hisil, the Shadow. ...it's made of essence... all of it death-tainted."

With the reprieve, both sisters concentrated and absorbed the essence of the area, funneling it into their supernatural regeneration. Their passive ability had already begun healing them of their minor cuts and bruises already, and had begun to slowly work on their ears, but using their energy active sped it up, healing them of all injury short of losing a limb. In seconds their wounds visibly sealed and healed over, as if nothing had happened at all.

They listened to the rant. "Hell?" Celes gave thought for a second. Although it was like the Shadow, it wasnt. It was different, separate. Similar to how she'd heard Mages describe the places their 'Watchtowers' existed. "Like... the underworld? the place where souls rest after death. Or, at least, the ones who rest easy," she corrected herself, realizing those who didnt, stayed on earth as ghost. She retorted to Caprica's rants, randomly. "That would be all of them, i think. The souls, i mean." "Before we leave, remind me to grab a shirt on the way out. Also, when we pass a visitor's center, i'll grab a postcard." "Question... does that make this the Highway to Hell?"

Cora chuckled lightly at her sister's jokes, even if they werent all that good. At least both was making well of their situation. After things settles down a little bit, Celes gave reasoning to the events, as she thought of them. Addressing Caprica directly, but speaking to everybody, "Think about it. It was our only escape. They were more powerful than us... i think." She eyed Cheshire for a second, unsure. "regardless, Nadine has our blood. With our Gifts, that means she can track us, for up to a Moon's worth of time, anywhere, no matter how far away we are. Logically, the onyl way to escape that is to escape to a Realm she cannot. If we can get to the Shadow, so can she. But what i presume is that unlike us, Cheshire specifically, she cannot go to hell. We can." She chuckled at her unintended pun.

"Also, this might be presumptuous of me, but Karen, dont you have a way to heal yourself? Mages can, i know. We Shifters can as well, although we're probably the best at it. I assume you do as well?"
~Ksaa

Characters

inuboitoy
Thief

Post by inuboitoy » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:08 pm

chesire woke up with one stern shove, and he felt every inch of his back whince in pain. He opened his eyes we made it he smirked to himself he actually pulled it off
he lifted his head and saw a very....well pissed would make caprica sound happy

"That...that...CAT...oh, he broke a very important rule by opening that gate, karen. He took a life to bring us to Hell. Hell of all places as our escape! That cannot go unpunished...and now here we are in hell with not one but TWO were-creatures and only the gods know how many souls they put here that will be after them on top of the souls that want to kill them just for being here. Oh! And then! ho-ho, did you notice how he bound me!? He knew I would kill him if he didn't. Oh, yeah, great and since we're in hell it is LITERALLY Hot as Hell! Christine, does your air conditioning still work?"

He set his head down and realized why he had been so dizzy so very quickly, he was actually bleeding to death.
with one deep breath he sucked in enough Ecto and his body began healing itself. not that my back will ever fully heal he realized these scars were eternal.

He saw the Werecreatures interrupt, make a valid point, ask Karen a question and they all entered back into the vehicle. He harnessed his stigmata key to rid the blood of the car and propped up when everyone entered the car.

the only words he could imagine that would help everyones understanding is "Anyone who has questions, I will begin to answer them promptly"
Veni, Vidi, Vici

materwolf
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:41 pm

"Also, this might be presumptuous of me, but Karen, don't you have a way to heal yourself? Mages can, i know. We Shifters can as well, although we're probably the best at it. I assume you do as well?" Celes asked. Karen sighed and sat down in the car, realizing she had nicks all over her from shattered glass, her ringing ears and of course the many other aches and pains that come with an 80-ish story rapid altitude change with all her 'weather aches'. She opened her mouth to say 'I don't Know' but before she could, Caprica appeared on her lap, rubbing her ears
"Of course she does. She just hasn't ever used it before. No better time to learn than now, surrounded by Death-tainted Essence to make sure it happens, right?" Karen was a bit shocked but certainly wasn't turning down those wonderful ear scritches she was getting. It was terribly odd to have Caprica fawn over her like this...but she could get used to it maybe.

"I um...t-thanks for the pettings, Caprica. Um...and sure I guess. H-how do I um...how do I heal myself?" She asked and leaned back in her seat as Caprica scritched more. "All you have to do is focus, and take in a biiig breath of the Death Essence, Karen. Couldn't be easier." Karen waited a moment, expecting something along the lines of 'even for you' but it never came.

Caprica was indeed still more than quite miffed at the gate, but instead, she was trying a new approach with Karen. She had tried the stick for years, so it was due time for the Carrot treatment. Being gentle and loving and talking instead of trying the Drill Instructor route. Already she could see Karen was more than receptive to this method.

"Alright Caprica. if you say so." Karen closed her eyes and murred at the pettings, then took a deep breath. She felt her cuts heal up, and she even shuddered and looked a bit confused at Capric. The blonde woman was smiling and continuing her petting, getting very close to the canine's muzzle "Very good, Karen. Don't worry, that tingly feeling you have is the essence healing other injuries you have."
"H-healling my other injuries? L-like the cracked ribs a-and stuff?"
"Yes, Karen. Every injury you have sustained is being healed right now. Sadly the scars will never go away. you aren't regenerative after all like those two Love-birds in the backseat. But that twinge in your right knee that happens when it is about to rain? Gone. The random headaches you get because of far too many times of getting smacked in the head? Gone. You'll be at your tip-top shape now. If only I had learned how to teach you better sooner, hm?"

Caprica then planted a kiss right on the collie's lips, eliciting a surprised yip from the dog. The kiss lasted for a while, and by the end of it, Karen was murring with delight instead of worry. She was even hugging Caprica "W-wow. I think I like this teaching method of yours. Much more effective."

Easy Karen~ not too happy now. Chided Christine playfully, causing Karen to blush a bit. Caprica just smiled and scooted over to the center of the front seat and purposly avoided looking at Cheshire for the moment.

"Anyone who has questions, I will begin to answer them promptly." Came from the backseat. Karen turned and looked at the feline "Huh. So what's the plan now? Or did you not expect us to get this far?" She turned the key to start Christine's engine then said "And where do we go from here? How long are we going to stay in hell-or wherever this is? I assume hitting a Motel is out of the question, can't imagine there'd be too many Red Roof Inns down here."

My characters

Ksaa
Assassin

Post by Ksaa » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:45 pm

They both tried to ignore the rather personal way Capirca was teaching Karen. Celes was gape, stammering out a reply. "L-love-birds?! W-we're sisters! Cora flushed and ducked her head, embarrassed. "What are talking about," Celes quizzed, becoming irate. "Besides, look who's talking. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black." She gained a bit of a smirk, and lathered sarcasm into her lines, "besides, looks like you learned a new trick. Maybe later you'll get a nice treat, by the looks of it." As she fumed she diverted her attention out of the window. She peered into the descriptionless environment. It was not as though nothing was there, she thought. Things were there. It was simply so vague and abstract she could not quite define what she was seeing. Things would also stand out to her, but vanish back into obscurity before she could recognize anything particular thing. Felt as if a stage-light was focused on them, and only the immediate area around the car took any form. It puzzled her.

Maybe it's like the Hisil? This place seems to be made of essence the same, but I guess the rules work different? The Shadow has form, though... here, it's also like the region cannot... decide what to be... She thought about it for a moment and a cord struck her. maybe that's because I haven't decided? the thought intrigued her.

She redirected her energies back to the group, once she felt she could speak without being snide. "So... this doesn't seem like the "hell" I'm familiar with. Either they got it wrong, or we're not there. Suffice it to say, I presume we are in a world of the dead... a singular essence is here, and Hisil Spirits cannot exist, I fathom. So it begs the question: where are we? If I presume Nadine cannot follow us, then are we staying here for the moon it'll take her to lose our scents? And if not that, there... where, how, do we go anywhere that's safe?"

After a moment she added back to Karen and Capirca. "At least you learned to heal. That's a necessary requirement in our sort of lives. But just for note, to make sure if it wasn't obvious, We heal the best of you. We can lose limbs and be good after a while. Let us take the hits if possible. Cora more so than I." She eyed Cora to make the statement, and then eyed Karen for a moment. "Besides, I think either one of us can take a better hit than you as well." It was a playful jibe, but serious as well. They could shrug off powerful hits, and live to speak of it with relative hits, compared to the damage they'd yet seen Karen take.
~Ksaa

Characters

inuboitoy
Thief

Post by inuboitoy » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:22 pm

"We stop and make camp anywhere we need too.
We are in a pool of plasm and can use to make anything we want

We are not in hell persae
We are in limbo, perguratory for some. There are fields of souls standing waiting for judgement or their salvation to come
Hell as we would know it is on the lower levels of hell we geist can navigate through all of it we just have to be extra careful

As we travel everything will look different to everyone. Hell is your personal place unless you can see past the myriad of illusions, hell can and will consume you. Thankfully i have these goggles for all of you they help filter out the fake from the real. That doesnt mean you will not see the illusions you will only be able to tell the difference."

Chesire pulled out four pairs of goggles for all of the people who were alive and handed them out
"I warn you once these are put on do not take them off if you are in the middle of an illusion and take these off yu will be sucked into it. Oh beware the cereberi"
Veni, Vidi, Vici

materwolf
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:07 pm

Karen took the goggles and fit them on, putting the car into gear as she pulled off the 'shoulder' of the empty, night time two lane road. The car's headlights illuminated some of the distance in front of them but not by as much as they should. Karen smiled and was glad she was sitting, lest ehr tail give away how much she liked that. She flattened her ears at the Peanut Gallery comments from teh back seat "Shut up back there. She's the first one that's showed interest in me like that since I died. Well...the others were far too creepifying for my liking. Morbid I got no issue with, creepifying gets you dead quick."

Karen listened to Cheshire's comment then nodded "Well, lets just stick close just in case. no one wanders off. Never out of eyesight of Christine."

Caprica giggled "Awww, did I embarrase you Puppy~? I'm sorry. But yes, this method of training-crude words to describe it but effective 'Trick and Treat' work well. And you kiss rather well...never had romantic flings with furs in my life...perhaps I should have if they all kiss even half as good as you."

Christine grunted, getting a bit jealous "Well she has seen all under my hood and undercarriage, while you wouldn't even show your--" She was interupted as Karen blared teh horn "Ah ah ah, no. both of you stop bickering. This isn't the time or place for that right now."

My characters

Ksaa
Assassin

Post by Ksaa » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:39 am

"Clearly. Enough interest to bring you back, it would seem." Celes retorted still off-put from her more-than-sisterly implications. She took the pair of goggles, handing one to Cora, and test fitted them. Seemed the darkness didn’t ebb as she peered out into nothingness. Although at least now she could see various people standing about in the distance, witless it seemed. "So... now that we're on our way down the highway to hell... where next? Besides out of here and away from that Nadine character, that is. It's not like we can play 'I spy'. I spy.... something black."
~Ksaa

Characters