Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The Price to Pay (Non-Feila) closed pm to join

For non-canon Feila and non-Feila role-playing, the Twilight Zone offers a venue to experience all time and all settings. If you'd like to role-play in a time period that has no canon counterpart, or if you'd like to role-play on a world that is not Feila, then this is the place. All races are allowed, including humans.
inuboitoy
Thief
Species: Lynx/Wolf

The Price to Pay (Non-Feila) closed pm to join

Post by inuboitoy » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:03 pm

Traveling through the out-lands Sebastian Valentine was making his move from city to city on his way towards the Mage capital. Sebastian met a vigilante group who "robin hoods" most of everything they found and helped the poor, mostly themselves.
he had planned on his getting captured with an escape plan but was caught unfortunately before he had formulated it. The woman he had met was one of the army generals from his time back in the great war, a fellow supernatural who used her gifts for more self righteous purposes. Leondra the Were-fox that stood in front of his cage was at least 6'7 250 pounds of Samoan woman. nothing on her body was less than perfectly sculpted and toned, made to be battle ready at a moment's notice.

"Sebastian Valentine" said the Cheshire cat with a wry smile "How I love what you've done with the place i feel right at home"
Sebastian remarked with a grin that stretched from ear to ear. He sat in a cell no bigger than himself hands cuffed tightly in front of him. He was stripped of most of his clothes only left with his bare essentials. "been a while since I've been captured-" he said tugging at his restraints around his wrists "-you've picked up a bit of an attitude I see. Hopefully you're still curious and willing to learn."
It seemed as if Sebastian had the unfortunate luck of always getting caught up in matters that never actually included himself to begin with.
Sebastian sat in his cage, restrained and without backup and yet always seemed to have a plan to get out from even the worst of predicaments, yet this time it felt as if he was actually stuck. Glancing around he realized he was in some sort of cave home of some sort surrounded by were-creatures who have no intention of letting him go.
Veni, Vidi, Vici
"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."
The entity that is my Character

Sponsor

materwolf
Omnipresence
Species: Collie

Re: The Price to Pay (Non-Feila) closed pm to join

Post by materwolf » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:12 pm

Karen sighed as she pulled her car into the underground parking garage. Thanks to the scare of bandits, pretty much everything outside of the city limits were available. Most of the buildings still have power and best of all: soft beds out of the weather. The five foot four inch tall Rough Collie woman stepped out of the customized 1958 Plymouth Fury she called Christine and looked around. Dozens of similar cars to her own were set in the parking lot. It was hard work finding enough cars to rebuild her car-and to customize it. But at least she now had spares.

Hitting the button on the Freight Elevator to raise it-and her car- to the penthouse suite of the building she claimed, she sighed. At one point in time the building was a very nice-and expensive-hotel. Now the top floor had black paint over the windows, machinery that had been cobbled together to make Frankenstein-ed equipment, and f course the collie's sleeping areas.

When the elevator screeched to a halt, she got back into the red and white trimmed car and moved it into what had at one time been the luxury living room of the Presidential Suite. Many pieces of equipment had been salvaged or found (and a few times stolen) from the areas just outside the city. Welding machines, hydraulic presses, even a small foundry and tool chests were replacing the furniture. Even with the mess outside left behind by the war and the fallout, her 'home' was somewhat organized and as tidy as someone could make it while still being quick to leave if needed.

As Karen removed her bandanna and wide-brimmed had, the ghost that had followed her after her 'incident' appeared from nowhere, sitting on the workbench. Her name was unknown but she called herself as "Caprica". Oddly she looked like a human, six foot tall, and blond, she usually showed up wearing a strapless red dress and black high heels. Her oddly seductive voice and creepy calm was always there to prod or calm Karen.

"Are you still angry with being a fur instead of a human, Karen?" Caprica prodded gently and traced a finger along Karen's ear. Karen growled a bit and pulled away from her, blushing under her fur. Caprica continued "It's been three years, Karen. You should be used to this form by now. Besides, with a new identity, it will make it easier to find your killer."

Karen snarled and turned to Caprica, "I actually don't mind being a fur, it's the fact you keep reminding me of my old life every day! I can't forget it as things stand now, but good gods!" Karen tossed some of the newly made-ammunition for her pistol on the floor as she got up and stormed back to the car. Slamming the door she started the engine and backed into the elevator and hit the button to go back down.

The car skidded sideways as Karen drove it out of the garage and headed down the road angrily. She was heading to the group of Robin Hood-type folk she knew of, hoping to get her mind off of the fact she was raped and murdered three years ago. That was her only dream, every night, reliving her murder. No wonder she didn't sleep much....
"Fate protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise."
-Commander William Riker, USS Enterprise, NCC-1701D-

My characters
[url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4044[/url]

Ksaa
Assassin
Species: Dragoness

Post by Ksaa » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:49 pm

Celes hated when the two had their covers blown. It rarely ended well. It also often meant they had to travel. She disliked traveling. Always trouble. They already stood out as avians furs, a pair of red-tails. They always ended up living in areas where avians appeared to be rare.

Presently, however they had trouble. Traveling was trouble, it always seemed. At the thought she’d sigh. This was the reason why. Presently she was essentially backed into a corner, a dense brushy area, and a few others who kept insistently advancing on the pair. She never took well to anybody intimidating her younger sister, Cora. Sometimes she wondered if she was even aware that she was being included in many of the intimidations. They’d already grown up in the harsh sprawls, and hasher wildernesses when needed. She knew how to fight. Being outnumbered, shielding her sister always made things difficult.

“Well, what will it be girlies?” The leading Canine questioned her again. Supposed leader, if she had to guess. “Pay the traveling toll. You could try persuading us. To ya know, join the pack. Is there something you have to offer?” He licked his chops with a coy grin, chuckling at his play on words. She tried to see the way out of this. She was keenly aware of their abilities, despite how Fur they seemed they were similar; shifters. She couldn’t easily beat this this three-on-one. She backed up, shielding Cora a little more, and gave a low agitated screech, which was a raptoran version of a growl. She didn’t like this, traveling was always trouble.

Next thing anybody knew the brawl had begun; the two redtail furs where blow-for-blow with the three. Celes was not the most intimidating looking type, her younger sister less so. however, both grew up on the streets and wilds. They knew how to hold their own. The three had not thought of the pair working in tandem in the fight to overwhelm them one at a time; which allowed both to watch each other’s back at the same time. They wanted this fight done quickly, since they didn’t know if more where near. The ruckus couldnt be missed.

Celes gave a claw to the wolf in front of her, missed, only to throw up a rapid kick, which also missed as the guy dodged again. She smirked as his expression shifted once he realized the maneuver allowed Celes to grab Cora and swing her at the guy, launching the flailing set of claws and beak directly into his face. They both tumbled back into the brush, to the trail they had been following. Celes ran after the brawling two, the his other comrades trailing after.
~Ksaa

Characters

"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." ~zen

inuboitoy
Thief

Post by inuboitoy » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:29 pm

if only I had some form of distract... Sebastian seemed lost in thought as he was concocting his grand escape until he heard commotion all around him. Several of the guards were running from his prison and leaving the isolated cave. He heard them speaking of two avian red-tailed creatures entering their territory and holding their own against the tribe of were-furs.
"We can't seem to hold them off leondra what should we do?" fear and panic entering into their voice.
"Ooooo the sounds of a grand entrance, those birds know how to make an entrance, perhaps you should go check it out. It's not like I can escape or anything" he said condescendingly to the Samoan Vulpine that dared to call herself a woman. All the muscle that she had and she looked more like a mountain of terror.
"SILENCE FELINE BEFORE I MAKE YOU INTO BOOTS."
as if she could reach that low
she snatched at collar on Sebastian's neck and drew him close to her, face touching the cold metal bars, breath smelling of rotting flesh and alcohol.
"Tiny cat I will not let you leave my sight! not even for an instance, Understood." leondra seemed to foam at the mouth while she spoke her empty threat towards him.
rabies, disgusting creatures these were-furs. i do hope i don't catch mange
Leondra finally let him go shoving him across the his cage. he landed with a strong oof and slid down the bars.

Leondra who semed confidant in her ability to knock people out she smirked at the now sitting Sebastian and turned her head away and clambered off just outside of the visible cave entrance,keeping a watchful eye on the feline under her command, and watching her subordinates go to stop their new potential recruits.
if these birds are able to take out my family, them they need to be part of my family
"Rafi! Front and center!!" she shouted to a nearby cub. with no delay the cub, Rafi, was standing at attention in front of her, ready to recieve orders.
"Go tell the ones joining the fight to start synchronizingh their fighting to include Were-Tactics. Use our spirit totem wisely, I want two of every form out against each of those birds; but i want them alive. Do you understand"
"Yes Sir!!!"
"let's see if these birds are worth my time"

as if clockwork the Were-rabbit was gone and making tracks in the ground faster than most could move on a normal basis.

Sebastian sat there contemplating the various choices he left open for himself and could only think to choose his favorite one. propping his body up he whispered his incantation to activate his boneyard. This us about to get fun one of the deadliest of weapons in his power arsenal. The area for almost a mile every direction around him faded to darkness. the darkness took over the battlefield like a cancer wrapping itself around any creature (excluding his charges of course) the tendrils of darkness grasping at his intended victims.
Last edited by inuboitoy on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Veni, Vidi, Vici
"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."

materwolf
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:38 pm

As the antique, rebuilt car roared through the forest on a very narrow path-only just wide enough for a car about the size of Christine, Karen growled and laid her ears flat. The dirt road was perfect for Karen to drive the way she was, skidding nearly sideways and slinging the moist dirt up from the rear tires. The dual-beam headlights cast four eerie light pillars out the front. The Ghost that inhabited the car whispered to Karen's consciousness as she usually did when she drove.

Karen, I love it when you drive me this way...but you feel angry.
"Yes, Christine, you can thank Caprica for my anger."
Oh dear. I'm sorry. Lets make the most of this drive, then.

The spirit gave the car more power and made the handling just that more precise. Both Karen and Christine gasped when something flashed in the fog ahead of them and dashed across the road. Christine slammed on the brakes only a split second before Karen's foot hit the pedal. The dust cloud added more 'horror film' type effect in the fog-filled headlight cones that illuminated the scene just in front of the car.

What the collie and the spirit saw in front of them was quite odd. Two avians fighting off a pack of were-furs. Even with the mere moments of seeing the fight, Karen could see two things. First, the avians were doing Very well holding their own against their attackers. Several unconscious -or dead- were-furs lay on the ground, it was hard to tell at the moment. The second thing she noticed was the were-furs were getting reinforcements.

I think we should help them. Christine whispered to Karen.
"Who?" Karen asked as she got her pistol out, pulling the slide back part way to make sure the glint of polished brass was sitting in the chamber. She let the metal slide back with a soft klink sound.
The avians. They can't hold out for long by themselves. Replied the car spirit.
Caprica appeared in the back seat of the car, leaning between the front seat, "Yes. They might prove useful to us later."
Karen growled "Shut up, Caprica, I'm still mad at you. Christine, keep yourself running. I might need your two-tons of backup."

The collie got out and slammed the driver door loud enough to hopefully get the attention of the were-furs. If it didn't, the report of her pistol would. She had fired on the nearest were-fur as it was about to land a dangerous blow on the larger of the avians. The .45 caliber bullet relieved the attacker of a large section of his chest, knocking his body backwards from the way he was attacking and discarding it lifelessly in the dirt.

Karen looked like something out of a strange action movie standing by the red classic car in the fog. She was holding her smoking gun with her brown leather trench coat flapping behind her. Khaki trousers were tucked inside black boots and held up by suspenders made most of her outfit. A brown leather holster that usually held the pistol hung on her right side. Her long red hair waved in the breeze behind her and the look on her face said she wasn't going to deal with anyone's Bull at this point-only emphasized by the smoking gun. She shouted two words: "Who's Next?"

My characters

Ksaa
Assassin

Post by Ksaa » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:24 am

Between Celes and Cora they had managed to knock a few out of the running, although they had not given enough attention to know if they still lived or not. Neither cared, that was the boon of survival. Then things changed rapidly on the battlefield. First some random car run up from nowhere, next came a shot completely knocking her next attacker from his path. Celes didn’t even get to look at the new intruder, although her instincts told her “the enemy of my enemy...”.

Then things got even more interesting. The rest of their troupe came to the field, although not as if entering a battlefield. They sniffed at their surroundings. She recognized the meaning, they were scenting her out. She quizzed herself for only a moment as to why, but decided instead to take the advanced of them simply not trying to look for her. She had the gifts of Luna, when she hid from the world; the New Moon. The Shadow and Stealth were at her disposal. She concentrated for the moment required, and evoked her scent to vanish. Now unless they either got smart or started using their vision again.

Unable to find Celes, they began to close in on Cora. The benefit of being effectively invisible was she could side swipe those advancing on Cora with ease. Quickly three were dispatched, necks meeting claws with precision. She stood aside Cora, who was growing in size. rippling waves of fur and muscle replaced the rust-colored feathers. Soon stood a massive kodiac bear, who loosed a terrible roar. Celes jumped in, and evoked another of her powers, gifted by the Father of Spirits himself; his primal roar. She in turn released a screeching roar, filled with power, which could turn all but the mightiest beast in fear.

The encroaching pack quickly became confused and fearful. Before, two held their own against three thugs. Now those thugs had lost vision, one of their targets, three would not survive for more than a few more minutes. On top of this, a supernatural fear descended similar to how the massive bear charged into their group while a similar supernatural darkness grasped, fulling it way across them.

Celes hated the trouble of traveling, but on a few rare days, it was simply fun. And both sisters enjoyed fun.
~Ksaa

Characters

inuboitoy
Thief

Post by inuboitoy » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:37 am

Being omnipresent has its perks, and right now it was a very useful perk. every inch for almost a mile was covered in his supernatural darkness, also granting him the ability to see every inch at the same time. Worried whispers and angry wolves filled the air as they very torn between several things happening at once. The avians he now could see in all of their....hairy glory.... were holding their own quite exceptionally against these brutish were-creatures and from the looks of it there seemed to be another geist in the midst but a babe but easily ripe for molding. hopefully she has a way to keep herself from being frightened. the first phase of my fight is done let's continue... He decided to add some fun to this party. come my minions, rise for you master, let your evil shine. come here now yes rise ever faster he quietly mused to himself as he sang his favorite incantation in his head
as if clockwork the darkness around everyone seemed to lessen, but began spawning creatures of darkness. they rose out of the ground to form a hideous creature with teeth like spiked glass and claws of razorblades.

Many of the pack stopped fighting only those with sight into the twilight truly knew that these creatures were illusions. or other geist but even then it was hard to tell.
Irraka they must be, let them meet Kira the Voracious
He summoned the might of his geist as he rose onto the battle field from the cementary below. A child as pale as the moon naked and wrapped in chains that are hooked into his flesh. Eyes as cold and listless as a deadman, with claws as sharp as daggers. If these were-creatures have felt fear before Kira is not one to be trifled with. Sebastian has taken the liberty of making a local name for himself among the wolves as Deadman. Most refer to Deadman as Kira but refer to Sebastian himself as Chesire. Obviously no one remembers his name is Sebastian; and the fact that these two entities are linked.
Kira stared around the battlefield the ones who struggle die first those words were said in his head yet they were as clear as day in everyone's mind. everyone could smell the malice and bloodlust in Kira's presence. The smell of death radiated from this particular geist, and he knew, very well in fact, that his mere presence incites frenzy in those around him.

In a voice that God himself would fear He let out a bone chilling screech followed by a laugh only a child would make
may the odds be in your favor
Veni, Vidi, Vici

materwolf
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:25 am

As expected, her gunshot attracted attention away from the avians. Dwarfing the gunshot's ring there was loosed a feral nature roar that would strike fear into even the most hardened soldier. Even Caprica looked a bit less collected than normal-however she recovered quickly once she realized what it was. However, almost immediately after she fired, it got impossibly dark. SO dark, in fact, that Christine's headlights hardly had any effect and even lost sight of the avians completely only a mere 30 feet away. In the few moments of silence that rose in the darkness, Caprica appeared behind Karen and whispered,

"Ah, seems we've found another geist. Like you but..." she smirked and chuckled "FAR more powerful. I'm actually surprised you didn't feel it as soon as the darkness came. Hmm...they are quite the master of illusion." She chuckled a bit and leaned on Christine's fender. A few moments passed and the darkness actually lessened a bit. The headlights could barely make the avians in the distance. It looked a lot farther away than it actually was.

Something started moving through the darkness. Wait...were they coming from the darkness? One brushed against Karen's leg and she yipped quite like a pup as she leaped onto Christine's hood. Caprica giggled and looked at Karen,
"Afraid of a mere illusion? We've got a ways to go. Just be quiet and watch a master at work." She turned to look at what had become the center of the battlefield. The headlights could mostly see the area once more but it was still darker than it should be.

It would seem at this point most of the were-furs had collected themselves. many were attacking the strange darkness-creatures, while a few seemed to ignore them completely and refocus either on the avians or on Karen herself. Karen raised her pistol and started preparing a charged shot using a bit of her gift she had learned to magnify the power of her shot, when an ear-splitting Banshee wail dropped her to her knees on the hood of the car. The dog's ears were flat and hands covering them, but the sound was still piercing painfully. When it stopped, every set of eyes turned to the source.

It looked like a child. In chains. Nothing but chains. Karen got back to her feet and looked around. The enemy was shaking. Most were on the verge of a feral fight-or-flight instinct. Karen could sympathize, hell she wanted to get in Christine and get the heck out of Dodge. She stood and watched out of pure morbid curiosity. Nothing so far had hurt her -yet- and she had a strange feeling she wasn't the target for any of it either. A chilling, eerie children's giggle echoed inside her skull, sending chills down her spine. Karen shot a glance to Caprica who looked serious and -for once- wasn't making a diminutive comment.

Karen snorted as she smelt the smell of death. No, not death...blood-lust, hate...malice and that strange sensation when someone kills for enjoyment. Karen hated that smell...it reminded her of some of the psychotic criminals she had seen in her past job, past LIFE actually. The once brave were-furs were loosing their resolve at the sight of this child. A few of the weres that were on the outer rings of the battlefield broke and ran quickly. A voice that shook Karen's own resolve to the core sounded in her head, Those who struggle die first.
"Oh shit..." was Karen's only reply before she heard the voice again in her head.
may the odds be in your favor

My characters

Ksaa
Assassin

Post by Ksaa » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:13 am

The darkness at the edges of her vision pulled away, the little she could make out, and Celes saw the blackness of the ground pulled up, forming into devilish creatures seemingly made of ink itself. Their creepy laughs revealed teeth like blades of jagged obsidian, complete with beady eyes of menacing yellow eyes piercing the darkness itself. She was to say the least disturbed. She shifted her vision into Twilight to better see the creatures hidden within the darkness, and released a breath noticing the creatures lacking a spiritual signature- they were fakes. Illusions likely. Living creatures gave off some sort of seeable spirit. That was when she turned gaze outward, to the others. Most of the other Shifters were busy freaking out, and she even noticed her sister's resolve quickly shrinking. Those she had just mowed through, she noticed their spirits diminishing. They would be dead soon enough. She made ready to fight others of her gifts on equal terms.

Then the night got far less fun. She saw with almost perfect clarity a small boy, the color of old pallor, literally rise from the ground. Nude, and oblivious to the fact, but instead all but dressed in hooks and chains. The boy threw his head back as h rose and loosed a rattling, soul-piercing keen she felt only the dead could being into creation which smoothly transitioned into a hysteric, cackling laugh which bade a shiver crawl across, only made worse by the fact it was produced by this child. her reaction was quick, and more instinctual: she fell from the material world seeking escape into the twilight itself. It had the effect of vanishing from the visibly world as most saw it. In truth she was less invisible and had actually, physically stepped partway into the Spiritual Realms. Nothing physical could hurt her any more, although she still had to watch for malevolent Spirits who were now 'physical' for all intents and purposes, and any others with powers that reached into the Twilight state between worlds. Only the other Irraka, like her, who had fled to the Twilight were threats. But this time she was alone, without her sister who lacked her abilities.

Despite being in Twilight the creepy child's mental voice carried through all around. Those who struggle die first... It sent another shiver down her spine and across her skin. ...may the odds be in your favor. She blocked one of the other Irraka's incoming attack provoked by her distraction, dodge-rolling it. Focus, girl. Focus. Just like the old days. It's just more than normal... She couldnt tell if it was pure logic to her, or simply her telling herself that to put more faith into it than she really had.

The large force of muscled rage and nature that made Cora, in the form of a Kodiac Bear, was powerless to resist the onslaught of the fear-inducing powers. She began to freak at the shadows themselves formed into hideous creatures; but on the sight of the small child cloaked in little more than chains which radiated concentrated essence of malevolence she lost it.

her fight-or-flight instinct kicked in and since the feeling was everywhere she felt caged in with mal-intent. She didnt even notice the mental voice as she slipped from consciousness. She was fighting. For survival. her bear form shed itself as scales rippled over the fur, muscle mass bulked then toned as it grew, over and over, building layers and layers of raw force. Wings burst from the back as her neck grew, a massive tail sprouting at the opposite end. she loosed the loud roar of a rather large dragon as it threatening to over take the very trees themselves in it's growth. She was in one of th strongest forms a Were-creature could take, and a gift of Luna herself, Mother of Spirits: Primal Form. Larger, stronger, more dangerous than even a Werecreature's War Form.

it was also weakest to Death Rage. Cora took instantly to batting away at the clan of shifters their own terror bidding them loss of control as they fled the area uncontrollably. Sections of the forest where coming down as Cora moved, her tail, damaged wings, neck, and clawed strikes where knocking trees over with little to no effort.
~Ksaa

Characters

materwolf
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:01 am

Karen sat on the hood of Christine to stare at the scene before her, illuminated much easier by the headlights, though still noticably darker than it should have been. One of the avians up and vanished, but instead of freaking at that, she turned to Caprica "I assume that one didn't vanish....just shifted somewhere else right?"

"Yes. She is an Irraka. She is now in the Twilight. Safe from Physical harm, but spirits are now more dangerous. Seems she finds the Spirit Realm safer for the moment...with that child I can see why."

We should leave...or at least back away. Christine whispered. The mental voice had made itself known to her as well. The typical vibration of her motor seemed to be amplified and Karen could feel her fear. "Alright, back us away slo-" A roar cut her off. Thank Old White and Night Black it wasn't another one of the child's noises. The second avian who had so far been a large bear had become a...dragon?

Without waiting, Christine put herself in Reverse and kicked up dirt as she backed farther from the battle. Even if these avian shifters were to become allies, it was highly doubtful they would be talking at that moment. Besides, anyone Karen ever heard of didn't live long being too close to a raging shifter in its most powerful form anyways.

Christine brought her from a mere 30 feet away from the avians to about 300 before Karen convinced her to stop. The enemies she was planning to face in combat were all running scattered through the woods. One came directly at her, but the pre-charged shot she had done earlier took care of that. A bright flash of light that came from her pistol barrel and connect to the ground behind the panicking shifter added to the headlight's beams for just an instant. When the light faded, the barrel of her pistol glowed red and sizzled, while what remained of the shifter thumped lifelessly to the ground with a hole in their chest the size of a 50 cent peice.

The charge had taken a good bit of energy from the canine, but she charged a second. More or less putting spiritual energy into the weapon itself and therefore amplifying the power of a simple lead bullet to be as powerful as a rail gun. She couldn't do it very much in a long fight, but a few times would be okay, especially if this was teh end of the fight.

My characters

inuboitoy
Thief

Post by inuboitoy » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:29 pm

The battle was almost over and it hasn't even begun yet. Kira sat there watching all of the scared little Children of the moon and began laughing uncontrollably chains rattling in the cold night air. He cocked his head and stared directly at the avian shifter in twilight Now, Now child of the moon do not fear your ally. Let those who cross your path fear me Kira unfurled his demon wings and rushed the nearest werewolf to his new found allies and ripped his soul right from their body. I will count to one and only one, those who stay hostile to these birds will die a most gruesome death. Those who leave MIGHT leave here alive, depends on how fast you run Kira let out a laugh so cruel, the Lord of Darkness himself would be jealous.
Almost everyone who was considered a cub left the scene with their tails intact, only those who were of seniority stayed but even then they looked shaken and not long for a fear frenzy. The only who who stood up to Kira was Leondra. She looked unfazed and unwavering in her resolve to kill Kira.
"you yellow bellied cowards!!! Do no run from the enemy, Look Head on and gore into them with your teeth and claws."
Her words were strong and kept a sizable team behind but 37 Vs. A dragon, a raptor, Kira, some canine and her car seemed a bit much for the ragtag team to handle.

May the odds be ever in your favor

Kira opened the battle with his spirit chains grappling five or six wolves to the ground, chaining them to the floor.

Make your moves Birds… he looked at the two sisters ... you too canine make use of the distraction
Veni, Vidi, Vici

Ksaa
Assassin

Post by Ksaa » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:31 am

Cora was little aware of what was actually happening. To her, she was trapped in a pit of blackness, with no light around her at all. She yelled for Celes at the top of her lungs, her voice pleading like a child who had lost their mother. Only, nobody ever answered; the fear that provoked her berserking form, had left her sense of self locked deep within her own mind. She kept screaming, bawling badly. Her body, it's instincts brought to top overriding all else, having felt like it was caged byt he fear had no choice by to lash out like an animal similar caged- at everything. The werecreatures who were attacking her took priority over the child who was a clear threat as he was not attacking her. That did little for the destruction at hand, simply placing the target lower on the totem poll than other- for now.

Now, Now child of the moon do not fear your ally. Let those who cross your path fear me.
Celes heard it, but she doubted if she believed it. At least for the time being the word held enough truth through the fact demonic little child was not attacking Cora as she rampaged against a common enemy.

With Cora being consumed by her inner beast, blindly berserking at perceived threats. Celes gave a shudder at the thought. Kuruth she reminded herself, trying to regain her own sense of self-control. At her other Irraka closed in around her, she focused her fear into fine edge mimicking the blade she was pulling from a hidden sheath under her blouse. The dagger was well kept, despite Celes' and Cora's unkempt clothes. It possessed tribal symbols, but in particular was the etching of a crescent-shaped cat's claw etched into the base of the blade.

One Irraka took their advantage of being behind Celes and leapt in an attack. They were dodged easily as Celes displayed a bit of limberness yet to be seen. She twisted to the right, profiling herself as the large war-form cat-morph pounced, with a deft shift of her form the massive creature fell to the ground instead of landing, and laid still. Blood leaked in a torrent from beneath, and his spiritual force quickly vanished in death. Blood leaked from the blade and Celes' eyes were cold. Were she lacked emotion she was in tune with her surroundings with hyperacuity.

She placed her footpaw on their fallen comrade, bending down to wipe the blood form the blade with the cat-morph's own fur. Without giving any actual attention to the others, she spoke aloud in an emotionless tone. very voice carried with it the experience that she was far more than just some random Irraka, and that this was not the first time. She purposefully released her Spirit Bands, the 'Renown' that gave a general gauge of what type of power each shifter had. She possessed no less than all five bands of the Irralunim, the Silent Choir. They looked like a great shining gyroscope ringing around endlessly, with her at their center. "You may keep trying. Or you may be smart and understand. We were passing through. We wished you no harm." She looked up at another of the Gauru, the large War-forms, this one an actually werewolf. She gave a small sly smile of excitement, murderous intent gleaming in her eyes. "...But you wanted to 'play'. Well, let's 'play'." She gave a swift shift of her form and just to the right one of the massive feral-forms fell as the dagger jutted from it's forehead between it's eyes. In the same instance she leapt forward, yanked the dagger from it's forehead, leapt again and bypassed the great war-form. It was all so rapidly it took far too long for it to realize the incision across it's throat turning it's chest red.
~Ksaa

Characters

materwolf
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:16 am

Make your moves Birds...you too canine make use of the distraction

"Come on, Christine. Time to get in the fight." Karen said and patted the hood with her hand. The car engine revved a few times with a giggle audible to those who could hear spirits. With pleasure. The Red Fury spun her tires in the dirt, this time charging into the fight instead of away. The collie took a standing position on the moving car and aimed her pistol at the nearest Were.

Caprica was more of the mindset to try and convince Karen to sit and watch. "Sit down and watch how a TRUE geist uses their power. I've been helping you for two years and you haven't learned much more than how to make Spiritually Charged shots from the pistol I gave you." Before she had even finished her last sentence, Christine was already moving.

"I aim to misbehave!" She shouted at Caprica, before firing a regular round between the eyes of her target. A second shot impacted their shoulder before Karen dropped flat to the hood and held on. Christine had only picked up speed and impacted the trio before her. Solid steel and chrome impacting bones at 45 Miles per hour. The two on the outside fell to either side, the center one fell on the hood, Karen taking advantage of the pain they were feeling from shattered knees.

Rolling on top of the howling were, the collie pistol-whipped them several times before pulling her Ka-Bar knife from a sheath opposite her pistol holster and jamming the blade into the Were's skull. Twisting teh knife back and forth before yanking it out she snarled. Combat. Her natural environment. Sure it took her a bit to get over that freaking scary scene, but at least she hadn't broke and run like a lot of the enemy.

Caprica sighed and growled in frustration, appearing at Karen's side, yelling "What the hell are you doing!? Use me! Use your powers!" Karen kicked the body off Christine's hood and fired shots at other weres as they tried to get at her. Karen finaly spoke as she reloaded her pistol "Either help by your damned self or shut up and let me handle it!"

Christine, meanwhile had plowed a swath of injury as she also made sure to keep clear of the child...and the raging dragon of course. No matter how good she was made or reinforced, a creature THAT size would turn her into crushed beer cans with ease. She flinched at the dents she was accumulating on her bumper, but she didn't mind too much knowing Karen would take the time to pound them all out meticulously when they got home. Other than that, she was having fun. Dangerous fun. Blood was pouring down her bumper and splashing through her grill and hissing on her radiator.

My characters

inuboitoy
Thief

Post by inuboitoy » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:01 pm

The battle was over. not only did Kira enjoy putting the Were creatures in their place but he throughtly enjoyed having allies.

not all your were-creatures are that bad. My name is Kira. My Friend is over there in those caves. if you may help him out i would appreciate the gesture

Kira had went from Voracious with blood-lust to satiated with happiness. Kira had during the end of the battle had donned simple forest green cloth breeches a dark forest green tunic, and matching pointed hat., with a pipe in hand which he pointed towards the entrance of the cave with it.
until we meet again...

Kira with his new disposition walked off towards the cave, pipe in mouth, blowing a familiar tune of the forest, body slowly fading out of sight.

As the boy left the atmosphere was finally of visible. it was a starlit night. the moon was gone, and the air reeked of blood. it was a cold night so after the adrenaline had died down Sebastian was still watching his new found allies gather their composure. he knew his senses were not wrong the canine piqued his interest. that was a geist he knew it from just the aura of death surrounding the dog.

not very strong are you geist. Not quite in Synergy as you should be. Help me out of this blasted cage and I can defiantely Help you harness your power. As for you Were-Creatures do you have names? Or can i call the three of you Canine and Avians?
Most call me Chesire. I preferably call myself my given name but for the moment just call me that instead

The voice resonated as if it came from everywhere but nowhere in particular. Any geist who dabbled in boneyards knew what this power was.
Veni, Vidi, Vici

Ksaa
Assassin

Post by Ksaa » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:43 pm

The voice resonated about them. Since the threat was gone, Celes spent her time attempting to dodge to various attacks by Cora, who was still left in her Death Rage. It wasnt until after the creepy demonic child took on a far less-threaten guise after dropping his supernatural fear-power that Celes got Cora to focus fully on her.

Celes intended to wear out her Rage by giving a target who wished no harm, despite being attacked. It worked, thankfully. Quickly, Cora's movement began slowing, becoming more and more sluggish. Finally Cora slumped over, unconscious. Her scaled form was littered in scratches and bruises from the violent rampage she had been on. In her draconic form they didnt seem all that bad, and clearly didnt affect her in the least. However, they remained as she returned to her avian self. That likely was felt well enough to knock her unconscious from pain alone.

Celes hadnt fully paid attention to the voice, due to dodging her sister, however she caught the tail end as Cora feinted. "One of the Bound, i take it? ...thanks for the help." Her voice carried with it a truthful thanks, but was layered with no small amount of sarcasm as she looked pointfully upon her injured and unconscious sister's form. "We'll return the favor. I'm Celes. This is Cora. That one we do not know. " she called to the disembodied voice. She presumed it could hear her as well.

She called to the canine, "You. The one with the car and gun. She needs a place to rest and heal. Do you mind? Also, are you strong?" Despite the irony of size and disposition between the two, Celes lacked Cora's strength.

After Celes had Cora resting in the car and checked on the severity of the wounds, she gave her thanks. With assurance Cora would be safe in the car, she scouted the mentioned cave from Twilight. The only sign of life was the one in the cage. The cat-fur looked unconscious, and slightly roughed up. She noticed despite the unconscious state, he still held a bit of a smirk. "No wonder he's called Cheshire. Reminds me enough of the blasted tale.

"One moment, dear, and this lock will be off." She looked about the cave for the key, and presumed the leader must have taken it with them for security. Without further ado, Celes opened her lock-picking kit with only slightly less difficultly then the lock it was intended for. She hung her head. "A second time? Many unconscious about the place, it seems..." she quizzed the canine.

Celes was never a very trusting person, and for good reason. However she always felt combat with a person showed more about them than words. Seems the ability to literally throw one farther made it easier for her to figuratively do so.

The Collie-fur fought with them, despite no reason to be involved nor even knowing why she was fighting. They showed a character good at heart; she's fought for the underdog, hoping the outnumbered avians were in the right, rather than finding out beforehand. Celes felt a certain pang of tenderness in her often-walled off heart for such a deed. She did not often place herself in such positions. Then again, she was not always the "most innocent" person around.

With that last though, her mind returned to the scene where the presume leader rallied the group and charged the massive, rampaging dragon. She laughed softly, unable to help it. How stupid or brave does one have to be to actually think that was a good idea? Their deaths were swift and meaningless. The greatest thing, for Celes, was the entertainment value. How could such stupidity not be pure artform? She almost applauded the group.
~Ksaa

Characters