Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our IRC channel!

The Clover Palace [With Asyriel and Maxwell]

The third most powerful nation of Feila, ruled by the Canine. The current system of government is Feudalist/Absolute Monarchy, with the monarch as the control of power and the aristocracy. It's military is fourth largest in number, and weaker than Gawain's or Edwin's. It consists of the Domus Army and Navy. It is geographically one of the smaller nations of Feila. Similar to Earth's medieval France.
Miko
Thief
Species: Red Fox
France

The Clover Palace [With Asyriel and Maxwell]

Post by Miko » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:23 am

After a half-day-long walk from the shrine, the three foxes got to the old royal palace main entrance by dusk, as planned. The entrance was an arch carved in the stone in-between two wall of a ravine. The sun was still colouring the sky with purple shades, but a humid breeze was starting to engulf into the ravine, soon to become cold to not say freezing. Through the arch, they could guess a long pathway with some stairs that was going into the dark, in the end of which should have been built the palace. However, near them were also carved house-like shelters into the walls. "When I made some researches about the place, it seemed that those shelters were used by merchants on the right, and guards on the left. It is like a city in the city. But why the palace has been built so deep in the ravine, that I don't know."

Miko looked behind him to gaze at the scenery, which was truly breath-taking. From their standing point, Chant-du-Cygne was clearly visible. Maybe they will find some documents about the reason why the capital has been moved from the mountains to the plains. It was not likely that it was for some agricultural or economical reasons, and it was before the first siege weaponry has been found. He sighted a little and then yawned. "What do you think about going to on of those shelters so we could rest ? We could find one that got sunlight long enough to be warm inside."

(I leave up to you if anything happen during night-time ^^)

Sponsor

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Re: The Clover Palace [With Asyriel and Maxwell]

Post by Asyriel » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:58 am

Natsuki took in their surroundings, and shivered a bit when the cold breeze blew through cutting easily through the fabric of her clothing, and even managing to get past her fur enough to touch her skin. "I'm all for using the shelters, It's likely to be a cold unpleasant night out here on the ground." She replied as she started making her way toward the ones that Miko had indicated originally served merchants. "I wonder if we could scrounge up enough wood for a fire." She mused as she continued to walk toward the shelters, assuming the others wouldn't be far behind.

Maxwell
Outlaw
United States of America

Re: The Clover Palace [With Asyriel and Maxwell]

Post by Maxwell » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:16 pm

"Shelter does seem like the best idea right now." Darwin was a bit tired from all the walking. He heard Natsuki's idea for a fire. He nodded, thinking a fire would be best right now. "You know from what I've learned from past experiances, the Dark can be a dangerous place without a source of light." As soon as he said that, a loud stomping came from inside one of the shelters, followed by a man screaming. A subtle growling noise, followed by the sound of crunching bone and sinew emitted from inside.

Darwin walked to the other shelter that did not have horrendous noises coming from it and said, "So, I assume this one?"
I really enjoy realistic sword fighting.

Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7592&p=136853#p136853