Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our IRC channel or check us out on Discord!

Delving into Time and History [With Draro]

The third most powerful nation of Feila, ruled by the Canine. The current system of government is Feudalist/Absolute Monarchy, with the monarch as the control of power and the aristocracy. It's military is fourth largest in number, and weaker than Gawain's or Edwin's. It consists of the Domus Army and Navy. It is geographically one of the smaller nations of Feila. Similar to Earth's medieval France.
Miko
Assassin
Species: Red Fox
France

Delving into Time and History [With Draro]

Post by Miko » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:41 am

A week after his expedition to the Clover Palace, Miko could finally manage to get a somewhat safe access to the Royal Library for Xedot and himself, and thus he asked him to meet in a public courtyard ten minutes by feet from the Chruch of Celeste, by night. As usual, he made it so he got there early so his companion would not wait for him. He sat on a bench in the courtyard, looking at the central fountain while thinking. It was a long time that he did not set a single paw into the Chruch, since he fled away from his parents. The only times he got near the holy ground was to speak with his sister to whom he wanted to stay in touch. Of all of this, she was only another victim of their parents. But Miko needed answers, and taking risks to get them was part of his daily life since then.

He put his bag on his left, in which he brought nothing but a first-aid kit and saved space to steal the books needed. He came wearing dark clothes, light shoes, and a black hood to sneak in like a ghost. He asked Xedot to do the same, and hopped he followed his advice strictly: coming light and sneaky. Showing of will be for a next visit.

Sponsor

Draro
Peasant
United States of America

Re: Delving into Time and History [With Draro]

Post by Draro » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Xedot slowly approached the courtyard, smiling when he spotted a dark clothed individual sitting alone on a bench. Xedot was likewise wearing nothing but black with a dark hood and black cloth shoes. On his left hip he carried a small black bag, just big enough to carry a couple books if needed. It was currently empty save for four small pouches of sawdust.

Taking a seat on the bench next to Miko, Xedot said, without looking in his direction, "You know, when you said you had access to these libraries, this isn't exactly what I had in mind."

Miko
Assassin
Species: Red Fox
France

Re: Delving into Time and History [With Draro]

Post by Miko » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:39 am

Miko greeted Xedot with a smile and moved on the bench to face him. He did as requested and that was some kind of relief. "Well... I'm not sure I would be warmly welcomed if I show up at the big entrance... some family history. However, my sister managed to get us a clear path through the Chruch's underground right to the Royal Library. Knowing her, she will insist to come with us, so I asked her to dress in a stealthy manner."
Miko stood up on his feet and adjusted his cloak. "Shall we get going?" he said, opening the walk. At this hour, there should be knights in the streets and in the chruch, but this was not a problem for Miko. He guided them through and reached the back of the monumental building that was the Chruch of Celeste.

He pointed a particular window at the second story. This window was one of the lecture room's, which was only used during the day. Miko used it back then when he wanted to be alone or only with his sister. "Will you be able to climb up there? If not, I will get you a rope to help you." The wall was easy to climb, as it was offering a lot of angular stones to grab.