Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Relics Of the Kingdom

The third most powerful nation of Feila, ruled by the Canine. The current system of government is Feudalist/Absolute Monarchy, with the monarch as the control of power and the aristocracy. It's military is fourth largest in number, and weaker than Gawain's or Edwin's. It consists of the Domus Army and Navy. It is geographically one of the smaller nations of Feila. Similar to Earth's medieval France.
Zylowolfos
Count

Re: Relics Of the Kingdom

Post by Zylowolfos » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:16 am

It seemed like the chances of finding a bed would be very slim at this point. The sun had already begun to set, and the masses of furs crowding the city had surely claimed their own space. They stood among the many other travelers, who shared the misfortune of arrive just a tad too late, tired and hungry. There were no rooms left, that was old news now. Zylo's had already set his eyes on the holder of the last room. He turned to the group knowing that his only chance was to offer the gentleman the cost for his room and a little surplus maybe... Zylo wasnt worried about coin, his only concern was not finding a bed soon. He wasn't looking forward to camping out at the moment, especially not with such a ravenous force in pursuit of their relic. Hiding among the masses would be the best guise. "Just wait here a sec, I think I have an idea..." He said before hurriedly slipping his way through the crowd of people into the inn.

He hadn't gotten far, a good sign. "Excuse-moi, Monsieur..." He called out to the older hare, soft enough that he would still seem friendly but loud enough so that his voice wouldn't die out amidst the crowds of people. "Commen- ca va? Je-mappelle Zylo... I am terribly sorry to bother you, but I couldn't help but notice you were the last one to get a room, but there might be a way you could stay here for free... I don't suppose you would len me a moment of your time to explain?" He continued, hoping that the hare would listen to what he had to say.

In the back of his mind the thought of monte lingered again... it seemed like small incident or figurative expression brought back memories of his soft hearted, snow white stallion.

(I'm terrible at french lol)

Sponsor