Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

(Arras, Domus) That strange Hazelnut smell...

The third most powerful nation of Feila, ruled by the Canine. The current system of government is Feudalist/Absolute Monarchy, with the monarch as the control of power and the aristocracy. It's military is fourth largest in number, and weaker than Gawain's or Edwin's. It consists of the Domus Army and Navy. It is geographically one of the smaller nations of Feila. Similar to Earth's medieval France.
Asyriel
God
United States of America

Re: (Arras, Domus) That strange Hazelnut smell...

Post by Asyriel » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:11 pm

Natsuki continued to frown at the sky. "yeah, six to seven hours would leave me in the middle of nowhere if I decide to head out of town." She muttered. She looked at the item that was being offered to her, and gently pushed it back to Jerry when he explained about a casting bubble. "probably best that you keep that for yourself if it works on magic." She told him quietly. "I have a tendency to drain the magic from items if they're not properly shielded" she explained. She perked up a bit when a trip to his parents' home was mentioned. "sure." She replied happily. "It's better than spending the rest of the day on the road only to spend the night out in the rain." She said with a shuckle as she followed the taur. "I can play my violin if your family would be interested."

Sponsor

Rosaris
Duke
Species: Grey/Fennec Foxtaur
United States of America

Post by Rosaris » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:34 pm

"Sounds like a plan to me!" he said happily before raising an arm, stopping her just as a horse ran past without its rider, sparking a curious look from the Taur as he looked on at the beast. "...well that would have hurt if I didn't hear it coming," he said with a chuckle, before looking over at the vixen with a kind smile. "Also, if you wanna ride on my back I don't mind, I mean, it's not the first time I've had to give someone a ride," he started to move again, taking a few steps forward as he listened for an answer from the vixen as he heard loud booms of thunder off in the distance... almost sounded like cannon fire in a sense, but it couldn't have been that... right?
My Characters in Detailed Things and plus Threads!
The light must be extinguished, for the shadows to Disappear...
Feila Discord Server! Join Naoh!!
National Project Thingy!
Winter is Coming... are you prepared for the coming STORM?!

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:22 pm

Natsuki watched the horse run past. She looked at Jerry when he spoke. "probably..." She replied. "though I am left curious as to where the rider is." She looked back in the direction the horse had come from before Jerry's words caught her attention. "OH...thank you, but.." She replied. "I feel more comfortable on my own feet." She said with a smile, not wanting to offend by turning down such a kind offer. Her ears swiveled to catch the sound of thunder, but she hadn't seen any flash of lightning to herald it. "We probably ought to get moving." She said as she moved up so she was walking along next to Jerry's forepaws.

Rosaris
Duke
United States of America

Post by Rosaris » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:33 pm

"Heh, yah, I agree!" he said with a smile as he began to walk faster, making good time as the group managed to pass the north gate of the town and headed into the farming districts before turning down a beaten path that seemed that wasn't used all that much except by a few people here and there. "Huh... I wonder what mom and sis have been up to since I was gone," he muttered to himself before giving a small smile as he looked over to his companion for the moment. "So, I have a curious question... are you looking for any help with your mercantile business at the moment?" he asked, giving a small head tilt as he jumped over a downed log that blocked the path on his side, luckily it was easy to get around. "Because to be honest, I am not too sure what I am gonna do with myself at the moment... nyr.."
National Project Thingy!

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:48 am

Natsuki followed Jerry quietly as they headed out of the town. The pair eventually turned down what seemed like it could barely be called a path. Jerry spoke about wondering what his family had been up to, and Natsuki could only shrug, she didn't want to voice any of the possible concerns that had been brought up in her mind just yet. It was Jerry's question that brought her focus back to him. She smiled before she gave an answer. "To be honest, the only thing I'm really looking for when it comes to my business is expanding my contacts." She knew that wasn't the answer he had been looking for so she continued speaking quickly. "But, I'm always happy to teach a hopeful the ropes.." She trailed off as it seemed he had been stopped in mid statement by something. She looked around, shifting her stance in case hostilities erupted.

Rosaris
Duke
United States of America

Post by Rosaris » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:11 pm

(*Gravedig ahoy!*)

"That sounds fair, I'm sure I will be a good student if you're willing," he said with a happy smile before giving a small wag of his long fluffy tail, before going back to concentrating on the path in front of them. "There's the place up ahead, kinda odd to look at, but it's home for the most part!" he said with a chuckle as he began to pad ahead at a bit of a quicker pace, toward what looked like a mix between a hill of dirt and grass, and a house... quite an interesting sight to behold, but it was home it seemed.
National Project Thingy!

Wolfram Heart
Peasant
Species: Gray Wolf
Canada

Post by Wolfram Heart » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:00 pm

There's slight rustling in some nearby bushes and tall grass. Behind them is a cloaked figure quietly and carefully scrounging around for herbs. They heard the pair making their way down the road, but paid them no mind. The cloaked figure did know that it was possible for the pair to notice them, and was ready for a conversation if necessary. In the meantime though, they continued with task of quietly going about picking herbs.

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:45 pm

Natsuki chuckled as they came to Jerry's home. He had said it was odd, but she hadn't been expecting the same style construction as she had recently seen in Gawain. "Actually, not as odd as you think." She told him with a grin. "There's an entire village of homes with similar construction in Gawain." She told him.

Her ears swiveled, the silver rings in them clinking together softly with the motion, as they picked up the sounds of rustling in the brush behind the pair. Her head, and body quickly followed suit as she turned to face the direction they had come from. She cocked her head to one side as she looked at the cloaked figure that had emerged. She lifted her nose in an attempt to get a scent from the individual. "Anybody you know?" She asked Jerry, not wanting to jump to conclusions about the unidentified individual. So far, her nose told her male wolf, but that wasn't saying much in Domus.

Rosaris
Duke
United States of America

Post by Rosaris » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Well then... seemed his home wasn't so strange after all! He gave a small chuckle and nod as she spoke, then gave a shrug as he spoke. "I don't know who's idea it was... but it certainly is a lovely design, warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and perfect for any weather situat-" he stopped as he heard rustling from the bushes, his semi-large ears flicking upward and listening for a moment to try and determine where it was coming from, before Natsuki beat him to the punch. His gaze turned from the path to the one in a cloak, giving a small headtilt before answering the question she had asked. "No one I know... mom might have hired him." he said, taking a step toward him with a curious headtilt. "Hey buddy! Need any help?" he asked, not knowing what to think of the wolf... his nose at least told him it was a wolf, but he could be wrong. "For some reason I think he's a wanderer... but that's just my honest guess..." he thought to himself, the taur of course being as curious as ever.
National Project Thingy!

Wolfram Heart
Peasant
Canada

Post by Wolfram Heart » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:12 pm

The wolf's ears perk up as he hears Jerry send words his way. He then takes a moment to check how much he has in the way of the herbs he was collecting, and sees that he has more than enough for what he needs them for. "Non merci. I appreciate the offer though, but I already have more than what I really need." He says, clearly and softly. His accent comes off as that of someone from a more affluent Domish family. He closes up the satchel that he was putting the herbs in and puts it away in a pouch that hidden underneath the cloak. The wolf then turns around and makes his way out of the bushes and grass, removing his hood in the process. He is indeed a wolf, the lupine-yellow eyes being the key giveaway.

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:01 pm

Natsuki raised an eyebrow, but otherwise maintained a relaxed stance, and curious expression. "So, what brings you out here then....aside from gathering herbs that is?" She asked as the wolf lowered his hood, confirming that he was indeed a wolf. She shifted her weight from foot to foot a bit, a restless tic. She glanced at Jerry, unsure what he wanted to do. She didn't want to take any action of her own, as it was not her home, and therefor not her place to take any action on her own.

Rosaris
Duke
United States of America

Post by Rosaris » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:13 am

Well then, that was an interesting answer for the taur, giving a small shrug as he spoke to the person. "Well, if you are ever needing a place to stay even for a little while, feel free to stop on by the house up the path here" he said, pointing over to the dirthut that was on up the road, before turning toward Natsuki. "Shall we continue our journey?" he asked with a chuckle, perking his ears as he heard whistling and talking off in the distance from the direction of the house.

"Sounds like the family noticed us from a good ways away!" he added with a big smile, oh how it'd been for a while now without him around...
National Project Thingy!

Wolfram Heart
Peasant
Canada

Post by Wolfram Heart » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:58 pm

The wolf looks to Natsuki and listens to what she has to say, making sure he hears every word. "Oh, I'm actually on my way to town. I just stopped by here to pick some of these here herbs as I need to have an alchemist turn it into the medicine that I need. I still have enough to last me a week, but I'd rather not be caught without it."

When Jerry begins speaking to him, the wolf pays him the same attention that he paid to Natsuki when she was speaking to him. The wolf smiles slightly and bows in respect and appreciation of the taur's offer. "Much obliged. I think I may take you up on that now, as it would save me a decent amount of coin. Not to mention that being in the company of others is a nice change from traveling in solitude, and you family probably assumes that I'm with the pair of you. Although that is merely speculation on my part." He says with a chuckle, stepping up onto the road. "Anyhow, I'm joining you now. The name's Wolfram by the way," he says, pronouncing the W as if it were a V, "and before you ask, yes my name is from Gawain. If I remember correctly, someone on my father's side of the family was from Gawain."

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:35 pm

Natsuki paused for a moment, then shrugged before turning back toward Jerry's house, and following him in that direction. "Well, that's that, I suppose." She commented before her ears picked out the telltale sounds of the inhabitants of the house. "Sounds like some excitement." She said with a smile. Her ears turned to catch Wolfram's introduction, and she spoke over her shoulder. "My name is Natsuki." She paused for a moment in thought. "It's a Yamahan name, close friend of my father suggested it." She shared her own name's origin as well, then smiled for a moment before she commented again. "Families on the borders have been known to intermarry" She commented about the origin of Wolfram's name.

Rosaris
Duke
United States of America

Post by Rosaris » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:12 pm

"And I'm Jerry, a foxtaur from these parts" he said with a chuckle as he started off toward the house before getting to the entrance of the yard, kneeling down and grabbed a small taur into a hug before laughing as she wiggled about in his arms. "Hi there sis! How yah been?" He asked, before smiling at the older taur approached them. "Hello momma, nice to see you again" he said with a slight bow of respect.

"It's good to see you too Jerry, I really missed you these hard days" she said softly before hugging him close and tight. "When you stopped sending letters I got worried something terrible may have happened!" She said in a shaky voice, a couple tears falling from her eyes, she was obviously the fennectaur part of the family from her smaller size and unique features of those around the family such as big ears and tannish fur.

"Yaaay! Big brother is home!" Cheered the youngest, before meeping when she noticed the two guests with Jerry, hiding behind her brother and mother, peeking out curiously from time to time.

"Ahh, sorry bout that, I got caught in Maze for a bit n couldn't do jack..." he said with a nervous smile. "Oh, these are my guests, Natsuki and Wolfram, both travelers I picked up for some company" he explained

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T537A using Tapatalk
National Project Thingy!