Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The Clover Palace [With Asyriel and Maxwell]

The third most powerful nation of Feila, ruled by the Canine. The current system of government is Feudalist/Absolute Monarchy, with the monarch as the control of power and the aristocracy. It's military is fourth largest in number, and weaker than Gawain's or Edwin's. It consists of the Domus Army and Navy. It is geographically one of the smaller nations of Feila. Similar to Earth's medieval France.
Miko
Assassin
Species: Red Fox
France

Re: The Clover Palace [With Asyriel and Maxwell]

Post by Miko » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:42 am

"Ok! Wake me up when you'll want to switch then," he said to Darwin before yawing with his mouth widely opened. He stretched a little and then laid down his improvised bed. Since he met Loup, he had some bad feelings about what was to come. It was not about their current journey, but about someone close to him. However he could not tell who was concerned, and what would happen to them. He rolled to face the wall and looked at his hands: this was another thing that changed since the meeting with the god, the spread of the black fur on him. "This is just a slight change, so Darwin and Natsuki shouldn't have noticed," he thought. "But it went a phalanx further on each finger... I also feel my powers growing." Those were his last thoughts before he felt into a deep sleep.

Suddenly, at dawn, a detonation ringed out from outside. Miko woke up and jumped on his two feet and checked on the two others. Natsuki too woke up because of the sound, but Darwin was not to be seen near them. "That was one of my traps!" he told Natsuki, even if she should have already guessed. He rushed through the door to look after the third companion when a new detonation came to their ears. A heavy fog made from dirt was blocking his sight, so he could not tell if Darwin was in there. So he decided to conjure his weapon, and to wait an opportunity.

(I will let you decide what really happened, whether it is Darwin blowing up the traps by accident because he wanted to pee, a monster that got caught, or maybe a random tourist :D)

Sponsor

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:04 pm

Natsuki shrugged when Darwin said his home was gone, and he'd rather not talk about it. "Fair enough." she replied. She nodded as Darwin volunteered for first watch, and decided to roll over and get some sleep while she had the chance. She curled up a bit, her tail between her legs, and curled up under her head to offer a small amount of cushion as she drifted off to sleep.

She bolted upright at the sound of the detonation, almost instantly alert. She got to her feet, and followed Miko away from their camp sight as another detonation went off. "I hope it's not whatever was snacking last night." She commented as they ran. "Really not looking forward to a fight this morning." She said as she peered into the dust cloud, trying to make out what, if anything, was inside.

Maxwell
Outlaw
United States of America

Post by Maxwell » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:28 am

Darwin respected Natsuki's understanding. He didn't feel like bringing up old and broken memories. At that night, Darwin couldn't sleep, he'd doze off for five minutes before jolting back awake. Damn it, being with Maxwell so long made me jumpy.

The sound of the explosion startled him. He fell off the little rock stool he had been on. He was outside in a blink of an eye. A wolf guards man from a nearby town held his head. He was dazed but alright.
I really enjoy realistic sword fighting.

Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7592&p=136853#p136853