Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The Start of Something Grand (Edwin, naturally)

This is where all of the Age of Cyborgs role-plays are archived.
KimairNatova
Spy

Post by KimairNatova » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:37 pm

The Folf's combat ready vision alerts him of the incoming fire. He quickly drops to the ground as the shots go over him. The shots burn him and he growls. He draws his silenced BC68 assault rifle. The Folf fires at them in bursts to make the clip last longer.
I don't need nobody to save me.
So just walk away, oh yeah.
I know nobody can hear me.
There's nothing more I can say.
Someone's bleeding tonight...
I see another joker on the news telling me to play the fool.
When all I ever wanted was a heart of gold to tell me the truth.
You can rip my heart tonight...
Just gimme some truth.
'Cause all I want is the truth.
All I want is, all I need is...

I need somebody to save me.
But you walk away, oh yeah.
I need somebody to hear me.
There's nothing more I can say...

Sponsor

DevilMako
Duke

Post by DevilMako » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:22 pm

(Woops sorry bout that.)
Kastan walked away with the group and dialed up his contact. He got through and after a bit of negotioating got the info he needed. The book was to strong to let it fall into any hands like that. He put the book in his storage container and started to head back into the building. He had not faught in a real battle in a long time and the sounds in side drew him like a moth to a flame.
The Wisest words I ever heard were from Jimmy Buffet " I am growing Older but not up" Live life like that and the fun never ends.

kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Species: sapphire wolf

Post by kitsuni89 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:47 pm

Jax wondered around staying in dark parts. He sees Kastan put the book away. He ran up to him silently and grabbed him and pulled him to the side. "Your little crime here is surpervised my friend I'm here to help anyway I can" he whispered quietly. "I was told to help you deliver the book in anyway I can." He kept a serious face. "I need your help to convince them I am an old friend or something so they don't get suspicious why I am here got it." He waited for his response.
Slimtart: I am known as the twin spirit fox.
Kovu: No...your known as a the demented creature from the darkness.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Kovu: Noooo! *runs*
Slimtart: Why you running? *Chases*
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

DevilMako
Duke

Post by DevilMako » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:28 am

"I am guessing your using other sensors than infra, One of the few who figured it out. Take the book but don't deliver it. It's not for his eyes. As for me I changed contracts. I want a peice of the fight. I have not had a good one in a long time and it is about time I get one for myself. The only thing to come out of the shimmiring nothingness were the blades. Cruel oddly shaped blades that looked like they could sever a mans spirit as well as his head.
The Wisest words I ever heard were from Jimmy Buffet " I am growing Older but not up" Live life like that and the fun never ends.

Justin
King

Post by Justin » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:13 am

El leaned against the wall, silently panting.

He couldn't hear anything. The police officer had gone silent. He couldn't hear anything on his earpiece, either. All the channels were silent. Either this operation had gone very high profile and they were using the powerful encrypted channels or they were observing communications silence.

It was sort of eerie.

And all for this book which he had under one arm. This is ridiculous, El thought. But then again, this was the Party.

This was taking too much time - where were they? Why were they waiting? That wasn't like them.

They weren't there anymore, El knew.

They were sneaking up, flanking, something... They were going to try to outsmart him, he knew it.

He dashed out of hiding again. The end of the building kept getting nearer, and that was freedom, he knew it.

Indrick151
King
Species: Wolf
Location: Before the altar, below the earth, above the heavens

Post by Indrick151 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:37 am

Daren dived behind the wall again when small showers of bullets rained around him, one of them grazing his leg and another on his arm. He stayed there waiting for a pause in the firing, whenever a reasonable pause between bursts arrived he poked his head and hand out and fired a lance of flame from his gun and ducked back behind cover quickly.

Daren it sounds like something serious is going on there, the rest of the team will be there in 6 minutes, we've also lost one of the cameras outside, whoever is there means business, don't let them escape, they have admitted that they are enemies of the party by their actions and need to be arrested The chief's voice came over the earpiece. Daren was glad to hear that, he needed the backup and wished he'd brought them with him in the first place. And the chief hardly had to tell him to stop them escaping, if nothing else he'd try to keep them here until the rest of the team showed up.
'reality is bending and screwing me over but at least it has decency' - Jackie twisting my words.

'In a war in heaven, Angels fall first'

[url=http://indrick.mypersonality.info][img]http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/17/175572.png[/img][/url]

JamesG
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Chase got a real shock when before the headquarters computer could finish his request, the criminal sped in front of him again. He didn't have a lock, but his fingers pulled back as a reaction, for a split second. A short burst of flame rolled out of the gun to smack heavily into Cysgood's back, ontop of the sound came the smell of burnt fur. Chase was stunned. The man was hit, and down. "Hold still!" he blurted out. Thankfully it had only been a short burst, and Cysgood was not badly on fire, though his wound smouldered. Chase moved in with his handcuffs. They were a device that pressure-sealed closed, with their own sedative that could be injected into a criminal should he try and run. The general public didn't know about the sedative, because of course criminals don't run. Chase went to get ahold of his arms, though anticipating his suspect's last bid for freedom. The hyena was also painfully aware a machine gun and lance were being fired some way behind him, but one arrest at a time, he decided.
"You can't just remain a root forever. Eventually you grow and change into other things, like stems and leaves and such. Are a tree's leaves an insult to its roots?" - Sade

"It is easy for a statesman, whether he be in the Cabinet or the Chamber, to blow a blast with the wind of popularity on the trumpet of war, warming himself the while at his own fireside; or to thunder orations from this tribune and then to leave it to the musketeer who is bleeding to death in the snow whether his system win fame and victory or no. There is nothing easier than that; but woe to the statesman who in these days does not look around him for a reason for war which will hold water when the war is over." - Otto von Bismarck

My Characters

Justin
King

Post by Justin » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:19 pm

El had no idea what happened then. There was a screaming noise. Something hit him in the back - he smelled a quick, bitter whiff of something.

The floor rushed up into his face.

He must have blacked out for a second, because he was on the floor, vision swimming. He instinctively rolled over onto his back. He knew something was wrong with it, it didn't feel right... he couldn't feel much, though.

Before El had his senses about him, a cop was grabbing for his arms. He tried to struggle, but he was rolled onto his front.

The machinegun lay two feet away from his face.

El thrashed as the policeman was trying to cuff him. He wrenched free a hand and lunged forwards, still held by his left.

The officer saw what El was doing, but it was somehow too late. Either by luck or the prayers he had been praying, Ellyll grabbed the gun and managed to roll on his back, clumsily firing off several shots at his assailant.

Those few shots pierced through the armored shell of the cyborg's legs, embedding themselves in the circuitry and driving mechanisms of the leg. In a puff of hydraulic fluid and a fizzle of electricity, the officer released El and stumbled a few steps before falling against the wall, glaring in disbelief at the hybrid thief.

By the time, El was already up. He kicked the lance away from the officer as he sprinted away, looking back at the almost crippled fur.

He didn't feel the pain just yet. His mind was still in shock. And the adrenaline was flowing.

JamesG
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:34 pm

This was not the first time Chase had been shot. He grimaced, in expectance of pain, or his own death. This is it, Chase, he thought to himself. The gun fired, Chase's dampeners reacting to the noise. The bullets tore through his uniform into his legs, blowing out the hydraulic lines. Suddenly, his legs began to slow, no matter how much effort he put into moving them. The hyena slumped against the wall. The thief ran, kicking away Chase's weapon. He was stunned. He was still alive. Who left their arresting officer alive at that opportunity? Chase found himself shaking. He had honestly expected to die. After a while, Chase had calmed sufficienly to trust his voice over the radio. "Suspect moving, unable to follow. Confirm, it is Ellyll Cysgood, Citizen number 842067-29. Crime; thievery, resisting arrest, firing on an officer of the law. Over."

Next, Chase tried to move. His legs were quite heavy without support, and his cybernetic arms had to fill their maximum output to let the hyena pull himself across the floor. First, he pulled his way to the lance. There was still danger about, there was a firefight roaring behind him, further down the corridor. He picked it up, and rolled himself over onto his back, trying to lean himself against the wall. After a few minutes' work, he was leant in a sitting position, able to cover himself should the other criminals make an appearance. Chase tried to keep his breathing easy, until he could be recovered.
"You can't just remain a root forever. Eventually you grow and change into other things, like stems and leaves and such. Are a tree's leaves an insult to its roots?" - Sade

"It is easy for a statesman, whether he be in the Cabinet or the Chamber, to blow a blast with the wind of popularity on the trumpet of war, warming himself the while at his own fireside; or to thunder orations from this tribune and then to leave it to the musketeer who is bleeding to death in the snow whether his system win fame and victory or no. There is nothing easier than that; but woe to the statesman who in these days does not look around him for a reason for war which will hold water when the war is over." - Otto von Bismarck

My Characters

KimairNatova
Spy

Post by KimairNatova » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:52 pm

The Folf got up as he finished the clip and reloaded. he didn't realize it yet, but he had been burned even more from the lance shots going by him. He couldn't see cover so he decided to fire again, but the clip he loaded was empty.

i really need to make sure every clip I grab before heading out is full.

He places his hands on his pistol and waits for the enemy to come out.
Just gimme some truth.

DevilMako
Duke

Post by DevilMako » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:16 pm

Kastan saw one of the borded up windows and smiled. Punching the blades into the bords and cutting them like a hot knife through butter. He tore through them and lept in. Landing with the blades retracting back into the armor.He scanned the room looking about him for any sign of prey. He looked around and began slowly to stalk the halls. He would kill something tonight.

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:10 pm

Jax jumps into a old building like structure and pulled out his tri-barrel magnum and loaded it then loaded his SMGs and put them on his back. He crouched beside a window and peeked out the side watching. He fired everyso often thinking there is someone around. "Man this is going to be messy." He reloaded the gun and kept watch.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

Indrick151
King
Species: Wolf
Location: Before the altar, below the earth, above the heavens

Post by Indrick151 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:00 am

Daren hears the burst of gunfire towards him fall silent, excellent, either he's waiting for me to poke my head out again, or he's out of ammo Daren thought to himself while he held his free paw over a graze on his shoulder. He hadn't been hurt much by the firing, just a few minor injuries, he ws thankful for the now bullet hole ridden wall that he'd used as cover. Making sure that the setting on his disintegration lance was only capable of incapacitating a fur hit by it, he pokes his head out from behind the wall, bringing his weapon up to shoot the folf. When his head came round the corner he saw the folf lying there with a pistol aimed at him, he too aimed his disintegration lance at the folf, releasing another jet of fire. He was oblivious to the other sounds from around the museum, such as the sporadic gunfire from somewhere.
'reality is bending and screwing me over but at least it has decency' - Jackie twisting my words.

'In a war in heaven, Angels fall first'

[url=http://indrick.mypersonality.info][img]http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/17/175572.png[/img][/url]

KimairNatova
Spy

Post by KimairNatova » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:00 pm

The Folf yelps as the shot hits him in the shoulder, his vision blurring and he fire almost blindly towards where the fur was. He get up to run but fell right back down, felling very weak. He whimpered and stated to slowly crawl away.I'm screwed. I am gonna get caught and arrested. He left his pistol behind but had drawn his knife since he could see well which makes it a lot harder to shoot straight. If the fur got to him and got close enough he could stab them.
Just gimme some truth.

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:37 pm

(hey kimair are you a thief too?)