Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The 888 Hundred (Domus) (Open)

This is where all of the Age of Cyborgs role-plays are archived.
BecHund
Duke

Post by BecHund » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Karb flicked his tail in annoyance setting off the low rumbling of the rattle.
Reaching out he felt along the edges of the item. Once he had a good grasp of it's size, he picked it up with much effort and slammed it onto the large clear panel. Pressing a button he waited impatiently for a response.
For a moment, there was silence, as if the machine was considering answering.
Finally, the computerized voice spoke up.

"Say pleeeeeease," it said in a high sarcastic tone.
"Please," Karb grumbled.
"Computer, cayman brand," it announced "$1,000"
"Thank you," Karb replied grudgingly, as he pushed the box back over to the customer.
"Pricey piece of equipment," he commented "you buyin' or what? 'Cause I don't have all day."
Reaching into his pocket he retrieved a brochure which he handed to the wolf. "I'm required to ask you if you'd like to sign up for an 888 hundred card. You'll get 25% off all electronics purchases."

Sponsor

materwolf
Omnipresence
Species: Collie

Post by materwolf » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:09 pm

The wolf concidered, and said,
"No thank you. I'll just pay with cash." He reached into an inside pocket and produced the neccisary amount of currency.
"Oh, by the way, I was just on my way to recruit some crew. We're set to go soon, and I was wondering if you would be interested?"
"Fate protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise."
-Commander William Riker, USS Enterprise, NCC-1701D-

My characters
[url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4044[/url]