Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Running (Domus, Open)

This is where all of the Age of Cyborgs role-plays are archived.
KimairNatova
Spy

Running (Domus, Open)

Post by KimairNatova » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:44 am

A white Folf, or Nazarath as most of Feila knew him as, had been contacted with a hit. He knew how to keep his identity hidden from the police when he worked as an assassin, but he had been nearly caught a few times. This hit, a rich fur, was going to be the turning point in his career.

He entered the building after scheduling an appointment to see the fur, the security guards attempting to search him but he got away. He entered the elevator quickly as the security chased him and yelled at him to stop. They didn't know who he was going to see in the building, so they contacted every guard in the building to grab him. They also contacted the police to come and help in case something happens.

The Folf quickly puts on his white ninja like outfit as well as his Harbringer pistols and combat knife. He had payed a fur to plant his Destroyer rifle on the top of the elevator. Nazarath open the top hatch on the elevator and retrieved his rifle. He slung it on his back as the elevator stopped. The doors opened and he drew his pistols. He dashed down the halls towards the office where the target was. Three guards that had heard him running come around the corner in front of him and the Folf fires at them, killing all three of them. He picked up one of their radios and then took off running again. He took the corner and proceeded to the room which was now in front of him. The only thing that stood in his way now was a door. He listened to the radio and heard that they heard the gun shots and where responding and that the police were on their way. A conversation caught his attention. It appeared that there are guards in his targets office to protect him, as well as a few other offices to protect those they needed to protect. He grinned and reload his pistols. He got on the radio.

"Open the door to Jacob's office! He's coming!" he said acting as if he was a guard and to his relief they believed him and he heard one of the guards running to the door.

He waits for the right moment the runs up to the door and kicks it open, knocking the guard back with enough force to kill them. He quickly counted numbers. 10 guards. He fired at the guards and ducked dodging most of the bullets and plasma weapons, the others clipping hi, luckily just the bullets. He kills six of them with a clip from each gun then reloads. He quickly fires at the rest and finally takes them out. He reloads the pistols as he stands up.

"It's you, Nazarath, isn't it? I know what you do in your spare time, and that's probably why you are here." says Jacob as he stands up.

"I am, and thanks to my sources I can keep my secret hidden, for now." the Folf says as he walks up to Jacob.

"Well, I wont go without a fight," Jacob says as he draws a pistol from a drawer in his desk.

Before Jacob could fully draw the pistol, Nazarath switches to full auto firing mode on his Harbringers and unloads both clips into Jacob. Nazarath hears others outside the office running to catch him. He notices a building not too far down to jump to from the office. As the furs get closer he runs and jumps through the window to the roof of the building next to the one he was just in. He lands on the roof hen turns back watching the guards yell at him. The Folf turns back around and starts running, jumping from building to building. He could hear on the radio that they were talking to the cops telling them he was on the run and jumping from building to building.

This may be the day everyone finds out I am an assassin.
I don't need nobody to save me.
So just walk away, oh yeah.
I know nobody can hear me.
There's nothing more I can say.
Someone's bleeding tonight...
I see another joker on the news telling me to play the fool.
When all I ever wanted was a heart of gold to tell me the truth.
You can rip my heart tonight...
Just gimme some truth.
'Cause all I want is the truth.
All I want is, all I need is...

I need somebody to save me.
But you walk away, oh yeah.
I need somebody to hear me.
There's nothing more I can say...

Sponsor

BecHund
Duke

Post by BecHund » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:10 am

A fat serpent dog hybrid slithered down the street near a couple of office buildings. He was on his way home from work, a local store. He had walked a long way but he could have sworn the way home was much shorter. He would never admit it, not even to himself, but he was quite possibly lost. Having no vehicle of his own he usually took the public transportation, but of course today, of all days, some kid had decided to break something. The cost to repair the damage to the store's second maintenance android had been unfairly taken out of his own pay check, as was store policy. Therefore, he couldn't afford a ride if he wanted to keep his apartment. No, he would just have to walk lest he anger his roommate and get kicked out, again.

The street seemed a bustle of activity but Karb just ignored the ignorant masses, slithering around them, trying his best not to bump into anyone. He could hear the sounds of hover cars, people going here and there. A few teens drove by on a hover bike, laughing and making jokes. His tongue flicked in and out rapidly as he tried to see who it was. The problem with being blind was it was so hard to tell anyone apart! Everyone looked the same underneath it all. They all gave off the same energy, the same waves.
He could tell by their voices however, that they were the very same hoodilums who broke the android. He rattled his tail and made a dirty hand gesture as they passed by.
That kind of behavior would get him fired at work, but out here on the steets he was free to show his utter hatred for anyone he so chose to. At this point he was fuming and they were lucky he didn't have a gun.

The wind was starting to pick up, it howled around his ears and face, blurring scents and sounds. He continued flicking his long pink tongue in and out to get a better sense of his surroundings. Something flashed in his line of vision, a red and yellow blur up high. A heat source. A person. He turned his head to watch it go by. It seemed to be jumping from building to building. Was his mind playing tricks on him? Curious, he followed it.

Ooc- Karb can see most waves of the Electro Magnetic Spectrum but not visible light. This means he sees things as radiation, heat, and radio waves.

KimairNatova
Spy

Post by KimairNatova » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:52 am

Nazarath climbs over rooftop entrances and leaps off them to the next building as he runs. He could see cops climbing buildings ahead of him to cut him off. He growls and keeps running, climbing, and jumping. A cop climbs up right in front of him but that doesn't stop him. he plants a foot on the cops head and jumps off of them, sending them flying back to the ground, a six story fall. He sees a cop in front of him aiming his weapon at him.

"Halt!" yells the cop.

Nazarath grins and speeds up, running straight towards the cop. The cop fires a round from his weapon hitting Nazarath in the shoulder. Nazarath yelps but keeps running. He draws his knife then drives it into the neck of the cop before they could react. He drops the body into the street, right in front of Karb. Nazarath looks down at the serpent/canine hybrid waiting for him to look so he could see their reaction.
I don't need nobody to save me.
So just walk away, oh yeah.
I know nobody can hear me.
There's nothing more I can say.
I see another joker on the news telling me to play the fool.
When all I ever wanted was a heart of gold to tell me the truth.
You can rip my heart tonight...
Just gimme some truth.
'Cause all I want is the truth.
All I want is, all I need is...

I need somebody to save me.
But you walk away, oh yeah.
I need somebody to hear me.
There's nothing more I can say...

Sniper Fox
Peasant

Post by Sniper Fox » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:02 pm

A young freerunning white furred fox with black emo hair drew his large Titanium machete from its sheath as he was alse being chased by police as an officer dove for him he ducked and sliced the cops stomach open and as the cop screamed the fox adjusted his biker goggles and pulled his hood up "The names Nick by the way, RUNNERS FOREVER UNTIL DEATH!" Nick grabbed onto a fire escape as he jamp off a roof and smashed through somones window, they had a 9MM pistol and fired at Nick, he grabbed it and ran
Angels do exist... i met one and fell in love with her

materwolf
Omnipresence
Species: Collie

Post by materwolf » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:31 am

Tim was driving one of the few gasoline powered vehicals left in the city, it was his rebuilt 1969 Dodge Charger R/T. The grey wolf was returning to his apartment after working all day at his garage. 'Modern cars are getting to be ridiculously complicated.' H thought to himself, thinking of the complex conections that most cars had to the hover devices. He hadn't put the hover conversion disks on the old car, yet. He didn't intend to either. He felt cars should stay on the ground and airplanes should take care of the flying. As he stopped at the red light, gunfire caught his attention as he saw a figure running along the rooftops, a herd of policefurs scrambling after him. He stuck his head out the window of the Orange car and yelled to an officer, "Hey, Anything I can do to help?" He wanted to help, but not without police permission. Last time he'd interveined in a high speed chase, damaging his car and getting fined big time by the cops.
"Fate protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise."
-Commander William Riker, USS Enterprise, NCC-1701D-

My characters
[url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4044[/url]