Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Smooth Runnings (Kahun)

This is where all of the Age of Cyborgs role-plays are archived.
Jackie Haystack
God

Post by Jackie Haystack » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:31 pm

Willow smiled, talking about mechanical things, regardless of whether they were people or not made more sense to her. "Sketch?" she starts, "not entirely sure, she's Idwards so you might want to ask him later but otherwise I think she was just Idwards experiment mostly," she says. "Has a habit of drawing on things, no ones sure why she would have the creativity but she does," she finishes still staring straight ahead. They were coming into a small valley now just a road or two wide with slopes that were only a few metres high, it had origionaly being made to shelter from sandstorms but now made up the ambush point for Beruths gang of wastelanders to beat inoocent Warehousers to a pulp. Sure enough there was Beruth on the cliff edge, the avian had come into power through his father and maintained it by picking on those weaker than him, he was flanked on either side by about ten men and it was obvious with the lack of cover provided by the buggy and the height advantage Beruth and his men held that the small group wouldnt stand a chance. Willow slowly stopped the buggy with a sigh, Sketch hoped of the back pulling out that menacing shot gun and smirking as only a cyborg can at the well maintained chainsaw beyonet giving a rev to show that it still worked. Willow meanwhile stayed in the car, "right idiot your up, talk to this lot," she says seeming genuinly nervous for once "why you, because if Sketch did it she'd say somthing stupid and incase you haven't noticed I dont like people" she states clearly avoiding the topic.

Sponsor

BecHund
Duke

Post by BecHund » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:43 pm

Karb glanced around the warehouse, his tongue flicking in and out.
"Hmph," he grunted. The arrangement was not at all to his liking and he did not appreciate this kind of treatment. He felt deeply offended and downright furious that he was forced to be in contact with these hooligans.

Throwing his suitcase down on the floor in a mini tantrum, he turned to face Kara.
"So where is this Niki person?" he rudely demanded.
He wanted to get this horrible introduction over with as soon as possible.

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Post by Rackenhammer » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:54 pm

Kolin nodded during Willow's explanation. "I will ask later...If I survive." He noted that the buggy was coming up on the ambush. Kolin was not sure what to do next. Hearing that it was up to him to stall for time, he decided to go with a long shot. After all, it couldn't hurt to try...
Kolin jumped onto the hood of the vehicle, a rather complicated maneuver, and looked Beruth straight in the eye with a cheery smile and a wave. "Greetings, comrade. The revolution is beginning, and much there is in Edwin for those who join now. Down with the Party Tyrants!"
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Rackenhammer's RP Experience "blog"

e-mail: [email protected]

All my characters in their insane length

Jackie Haystack
God

Post by Jackie Haystack » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:53 am

Willow laughed, she couldn't help it really. What an idiot! she thinks as she climbs out the car, I'll be amazed if they don't shoot him here and now. Beruth looked at the man and sniggered in disapproval, pulling his rifle up to aim at the strangers chest, "I don't do politics, only stealing," he shouts resoundly as he lets the shot go.

[Bec, Kara's elsewhere at the mo, you've just got Jake as it stands]

Jake looked at the odd hybird again, why am I hiring this ass hole? he asks himself inside his head. "Niki, is just down there, third room on the left," Jake says, hoping that he didn't need to show this man where to go.

BecHund
Duke

Post by BecHund » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:42 pm

(Well, that sucks D:
I didn't know I missed so much)

Karb glanced in the direction of the hall, and back at Jake.
"Uh huh," he grunted whilst just standing there looking at him as if to say "I'm sure as hell not going down there by myself."

Such rudeness! Karb thought. Of course he expected Jake to lead him there. He stared up at the much taller fur expectantly, tapping his foot on the ground.
"Well?"

Jackie Haystack
God

Post by Jackie Haystack » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:05 pm

Jake sighed, however he did have one cop out that every good boss should know. "Come on show initiative!" he says with a smirk. It was uncharacteristicly sneaky of the usauly honest Jake to even do something like this, but Karb was quickly proving the exception to his manners. Standing there with a slightly smug look on his face Jake indicated the corridor again. God Idwards probably watching me on his screens, he thinks with a smile as he glances up at the camera.

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Post by Rackenhammer » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:24 pm

Kolin jumped to avoid the rifle fire, snapped his wings open, and flew straight towards Beruth and his men. From their reactions, this was the exact opposite response than was expected. There was about a second of hesitation, which was enough for Kolin to get close enough to render the rifles about as effective as clubs. *If I can get close enough, I may be able to bull a few over the edge. I'll probably just improvise from there.* He had to give Beruth's command props for tactics, though. They quickly moved into formation, surrounding their leader. Kolin manged to knock two over the edge with the initial impact, and then it was a melee on the cliff edge. Kolin's wings gave him the advantae of height, which enabled him to stay alive, for the moment, anyhow.
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Rackenhammer's RP Experience "blog"

e-mail: [email protected]

All my characters in their insane length

Midge
Peasant

Post by Midge » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:09 pm

((mind if I join?))

One of the gaurds outside the Warehouse felt a tug on his trouser leg.- "You got any change mister?" asked an optimistic voice from the shadows.
"Not on me," answered the guard, "but if you head inside and make your way to the tall bloke with the limp I'm sure he can fix you something." Leff pulled himself painfully to his feet and thanked the cat, before hobbling into the complex. The gaurd had seemed quite friendly and Leff felt almost guilty for taking his wallet. A new feeling for the cyborg ferret.

((JACK!!! you'd better get off your ass and post something pretty darn quick!))
\- Midge -/
[i]I've seen worlds created and destroyed in the blink of an eye, where were your Gods then? where were your hollow saviors?[/i]