Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Crash on abandoned factory island(domus, open)

This is where all of the Age of Cyborgs role-plays are archived.
Katrana
Peasant

Post by Katrana » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Katrana smiled at the blushing fox and caught the black cat's eye. She smiled and took a sip of her tonic,
"I'm Kattie, nice to meet you."
She said to the fox across the aisle from her. She watched the girl out of the corner of her eye, then looked back at the cute white fox and waited for him to respond.
[url=http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=68569#68569]Lovey Character(s)[/url]

Sponsor

Sniper Fox
Peasant

Post by Sniper Fox » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:26 pm

Nick blushed deeply turning his cheeks a bright red "Uh... Can i sit next to you Kattie?"Nick then looked away blushing even more
Angels do exist... i met one and fell in love with her

Katrana
Peasant

Post by Katrana » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:57 am

Katrana smiled at the cute fox and nodded, scooting over she made room for him,
"You never did tell me your name..."
She said softly as he slid into the chair.
[url=http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=68569#68569]Lovey Character(s)[/url]

Sniper Fox
Peasant

Post by Sniper Fox » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:14 am

"Oh sorry... i didnt mean to be rude... My name's Nick" Nick moved around a little to get comfy still blushing deeply

Katrana
Peasant

Post by Katrana » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Katrana smiled and cocked her head to the side,
"Nice to meet you Nick."
She said. She wiggled down into the seat and sipped her tonic.
"So where are you from? I'm moving to Edwin... Better jobs and all that."
She smiled at him and flipped her hair behind her.

KatKry
Marquis
Species: Black Leopard

Post by KatKry » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Suki tilted her head to the side as she strained her ears to hear them speak. Izzy had no problem hearing them talk. He had better hearing than Suki which was probably because he didn't have heavy metal blasting away on his headphones all the time like a certain black feline.

Suki watched the too speak and a small blush appeared on her face. It remined her a little bit of when she was courting Racheal a while back. The white fox reminde dher of the way her girlfriend alwasy used to blush whenever Suki tried to hold her hand. Suki giggled at the thought and Izinyo just rolled his eyes then went back to watching the flirting foxes.
http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3584
All of me characters!

Sniper Fox
Peasant

Post by Sniper Fox » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:29 am

Nick thought for a second and watched the sky and asked for another bottle of water "I'm from the Arctic Islands... i was born there at least..." Nick shuffled a bit still blushing heavily

Sniper Fox
Peasant

Post by Sniper Fox » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:30 am

Nick thought for a second and watched the sky and asked for another bottle of water "I'm from the Arctic Islands... i was born there at least..." Nick shuffled a bit still blushing heavily

materwolf
Omnipresence
Species: Collie

Post by materwolf » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:02 pm

Taking off of a nearby dirtstrip was an old '50's style plane. It was originaly designed as a seaplane with the boad-shaped fuselage and pontoons on the wings, but it had been modified with landing gear. It was a twin engined, twin boom tailed cargo plane. The plane was owned and operated by Tim Wulffe. "Higher for hire" was painted under the windscreen on the pilot's side. The "Seaduck" as it was called was hauling some retail camping equipment across the sea to Camper's Buddy outlet stores. Tim hauled back on the controls to lift the heavy bird into the air as flight 43 was just taking off above him. The jetwash shook the Seaduck, causing Tim to raise enough curses to put a sailor to shame. Ater the shaking had calmed down and the plane was at the right altitude, Tim relaxed. Normaly his fligh paths were remote-so if he crashed he was skrewed- but this one folowed the comercial airways. Specificaly the flightplan of the jet that had just about knocked him out of the air. Little did Tim know his little cargo plane would soon follow that jet into the same fate.
"Fate protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise."
-Commander William Riker, USS Enterprise, NCC-1701D-

My characters
[url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4044[/url]