Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Crash on abandoned factory island(domus, open)

This is where all of the Age of Cyborgs role-plays are archived.
kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Species: sapphire wolf

Crash on abandoned factory island(domus, open)

Post by kitsuni89 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:07 pm

"Last call for flight 43 to Serni City." A tiger with a robotic arm, leg and eye was running through the crowd to the front desk. "Yes I am on the flight to Serni City." The front desk cheetah lady looked up at the exausted tiger. "Your ticket please." He handed her the ticket and she looked over it. "Alright Mr. Mulkin, the door to the runway of you plane is down the lobby with the number 23 above it." Junson thanked her and ran over to the door with the 23 above it. He hustled on to the plane and took his seat trying to catch his breath. The intercom came on shortly after his arrival. "Thank you for choosing our airlines. Please sit back and enjoy your flight." The tiger relaxed as the plane lifted off into the sky.
Slimtart: I am known as the twin spirit fox.
Kovu: No...your known as a the demented creature from the darkness.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Kovu: Noooo! *runs*
Slimtart: Why you running? *Chases*
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

Sponsor

KatKry
Marquis
Species: Black Leopard

Post by KatKry » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:08 am

Izinyo was nervous. This was the first time he had flown in over two thousand years and even back then, he hated flying. The teenage feline held onto the arms of his chair for dear life, even digging into them.

Suki wasn't helping with his phobia becuase even though she wa scared shitless of flying too, she had taken some special 'pills' and was now her usual annoying self. She was bouncing off the walls and just wouldn't stay in her seat! Izinyo freaked out so much that he nearly broke down and cried. "Could this get any worse?"
http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3584
All of me characters!

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Junson was tightening a loose screw on his arm. "There we go all better." The tiger's ears twitched as he heard the two behind him. He turned to face them. "Are two alright or are you both just bored out of your minds?" Junson noticed the feline beggining to cry. "Hey it is going to be okay what is the matter?"
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

KatKry
Marquis

Post by KatKry » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:38 pm

Suki patted Izzy on the back causing him to jump and she said to the tiger, "Izzy's just nervous. He'll be okie dokie after a while! At least I think he'll be. Heh heh. Oh, my name's Suki by the way and this is Izinyo vut I just call him Izzy. Ain't that right, Izzy?" Al lIzinyo did in response was shiver and mumble something about demonic ducks as he held onto dear life onto his chair.

(Izzy acts just like me first time I flew XD)
All of me characters!

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:22 pm

(Haha.)
Junson smiled a tiny bit. "Nice to meet you two my name is Junson." He turned his attention towards Izzy who was still frightened. "Here this might help your little phobia." The tiger hands Izzy a small cup full of a sweet smelling liquid. "Drink up." He drink his own glass of the same stuff and hands a glass to Suki also.

KatKry
Marquis

Post by KatKry » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:55 pm

Suki quickly gulped it down the continued boucning all over the place occasioanlly pointing or touching something and saying, "Ooh! What's this do?" Izinyo was too scared to yell at her like he usually did and instead drank down the liquid. It didn't taste as bad as he thought it would. He then ahnded the glass abck to Jusnon and simply said, "Thanks."
All of me characters!

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:11 am

Junson nodded towards him. "Now problem little one." The firm paw of the tiger pushes down on Suki's shoulder. Maybe you should calm down as we enjoy our trip."

KatKry
Marquis

Post by KatKry » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:30 pm

"Ok, Mr. Junson." She sounded like a little kid that had just gotten into trouble and she immediatly sat down. Suki was a strange person. She listened to certain people while others she just ignored and Izzy was one of those she ignored.

He then turned to Junson and thanked him for getting her to sit down. "I don't know what it is about you but she seems to listen."
All of me characters!

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:19 am

"She reminds me of my little cousin I use to babysit for my sister." Junson held his other paw up to a passing flight attendant pushing a cart. "One beef delicate' please and you two order something as well I will pay for your meals."

Sniper Fox
Peasant

Post by Sniper Fox » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:37 am

A large white furred fox had only just managed to get on the plane and sat down alone, playing with his black emo styled hair he began to think about the way the world has shaped itself, he watched the city go by as a attendant asked him if there was anything he'd like "Water please... thank you" The attendant gave him a bottle of water as he began to drink he placed his hands on his dark jeans and pulled the black hood on his hoodie up
Angels do exist... i met one and fell in love with her

Katrana
Peasant

Post by Katrana » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:24 am

A petite young red fox made her way onto the plane, she wore a blue jean jumpsuit and her red hair back in a sloppy ponytail, she sighed as she sat and fastened the saftey belt across herself.
"Just a tonic please."
She said in a soft tinkling voice, she smiled at the attendent and nodded as she handed the drink to her. She sighed after taking a sip and smiled,
"It's going to be a long frickin flight..."
She sighed and closed her eyes.

((hope its okay that I jump in))
[url=http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=68569#68569]Lovey Character(s)[/url]

Sniper Fox
Peasant

Post by Sniper Fox » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:05 pm

Nick eyed the red fox then looked away blushing "Hmmm..." Nick gulped down the last of his water and pulled his hood over his eyes*

Katrana
Peasant

Post by Katrana » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:14 pm

Katrana looked up as she heard a gulping noise, she saw the white fox blushing and looking this way and that, she smiled,
"Hello, couldn't help noticing your sitting alone, would you like some company to talk to?"
Katrana smiled sweetly at him as he pulled up his hood. As she leaned over to his seat a lock of her red hair escaped it holds and fell into her eyes, she ignored it and waited for the white fox to answer.
[url=http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=68569#68569]Lovey Character(s)[/url]

Sniper Fox
Peasant

Post by Sniper Fox » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:52 am

Nick blushed even more as his cheeks tinged pink and could be seen through his fur, Nick became nervous and started stuttering "...Uh...S-sure... that would be g-great..." Nick smiled sheepishly and looked into her eyes feeling his heart jump in his chest he looked away blushing madly

KatKry
Marquis

Post by KatKry » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:59 pm

Izinyo asked for just some water and while Suki couldn't stop running her mouth off at some random people she'd just met. She then looked over at a pretty looking fox. The fox was a little odl for her but, hey, she could still look, right?

Izzy sighed as he sank into his chair and said to Junson, "I don't meet many that can tolerate Sukela. I can't even tolerate her and the only reason I ahng out with her is because, well, long story..." He sighed as Suki then began asking Juson questions like why he was flying in the first place.
All of me characters!