Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Times change, friends don't. (Private, Hyashi)

This is where all of the Age of Cyborgs role-plays are archived.
Kiba Kurokage
God
Species: Lupine

Times change, friends don't. (Private, Hyashi)

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:57 pm

Kiba was walking down the streets of Edwin. Ever since his arrival, he has hated The Party. He has since become a member of the Movement. It is dangerous work, but he liked his job. He would often find instructions and follow them, mostly assassinations, which he was really good at. In the six years he was here he had performed over 75 of them. But he would never admit it.

Kiba was dressed in black clothes to match his black fur, a black set of holo-shades to cover his searching steel-gray eyes, and a thin metal black flat-space compressor. It looked like a thin but long rectangle, much as an old grip to a sword was. It however was only 6 inches long. The compressor made the blade fit into the inch of space that made the sheath. He was wandering the streets when he heard a commotion from up ahead, he walked casually to the source to see what was going on. He couldn't draw attention to himself.

Sponsor

Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:18 pm

Hyashi was also browsing about the streets. Over his right eye was what looked like a scope, protruding a good 6 inches out from his face, obviously a cyborg implant. On the tip of the ocular upgrade, were crosshairs, for his sniping. However, his left eye was visible to outside viewers. He wore a black skintight outfit that had green glowing lines up the pant leg, on either side of his chest, up his spine, and around his neck. This suit in specific, changed based on the environment, but in a neutral position, looked like it does now.

His right hand had a solid 'cast' over it. This cast is another implant, and it changed into many forms. One form, was his Sniper Rifle, while the other, was a hand, which is it's current form as of now. Other forms included a plug to hack into computers, buildings, and vehicles. The metallic part extended all the way up to his shoulder, while the suit covered the rest of the body. It seemed as though his clothes were fused with his arm.

Hyashi was also a part of the Movement, and had performed many assassinations, as well as sabotage, and spying. His job description was broad, but he took all the missions. His work was done on a case by case basis, and always completed on time.

Currently, he seemed to be looking for something, or someone.
[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3818]Hyashi[/url]

Kiba Kurokage
God

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Kiba got to the commotion and saw it was just some pickpocket. Rather then wasting time he left, the cops would pick him up in three.... two.. At that point several robotic cops zoomed past. One... a scream was heard far away. 'Right on time.' He passed by another and quickly stopped, his heart racing. He slowly turned to the individual whom he passed and saw Hyashi. His black clothing with green lines didn't stand out, it was his face. He'd seen it before and he wasn't sure if that was a good thing.
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Hyashi looked up and smiled. The cops zipped towards him and started to question him. Hyashi's right arm glowed a bit and shifted into a small object, the whole arm sort of looking like a mechanical stub with a metal ending. His eye turned a bit as his mind adjusted its thoughts and intentions. Soon, a brief spark was seen, and the cops merely turned away and left him alone. As they left, his arm changed back into a hand.

All the sudden though, Hyashi's stride stopped. He smiled further and turned towards Kiba. The right eye turned blue over it's lens, processing some data. The eye ceased it's glow and Hyashi casually walked towards Kiba. The clothing shifted into similar clothing to Kiba's, just black. Even the right arm changed to be all black. Once hidden from plain sight, Hyashi said, "It's been years......since I've last seen you."

Kiba Kurokage
God

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:36 pm

Kiba was dumbfounded until the change occured. "H-Hyashi? Is that you?" He smiled greatly. "Oh it has been a great many years hasn't it?" He started laughing. "Imagine running into you here." He was really happy to have met his old friend. "So, how have you been doing?" He asked, curious to see what he had been doing in the last twenty years or so.

[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]

Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Hyashi snickered. "The last twenty years..........have been...interesting. For one, I lost my eye and arm, on the same occasion. I was spotted awhile back by a guy who had a handy aim with a grenade projector.........I was dumb enough to block it with my arm. Shrapnel hit my eye. Though through the years, my arm has become increasingly useful, from hacking, sabotage, to sniping, it does all. But, I retain most of what I had since I last saw you. I can still snipe like none other, play music like I snipe, and I'm still the same person...save a few 'upgrades.' I don't know why I ended up here, my ship's on the other side of this city. Oh well, what about you?"

Kiba Kurokage
God

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Kiba's face turned serious for a second. He skimmed the crowd cautiously. "Don't talk like that. They might be listening. Come back to my place will ya?" He motioned to an old Camero sitting in the street. It was mirror black with a silver wolf insignia on the hood. "We can talk there without any bugs." He loved that Camero, from inheriting it, to upgrading it so it stayed within the regulations. he absolutely loved that car.

Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Hyashi shrugged, "Makes sense. Plus...it's not like they'll do anything." once he climbed into the car, he said, "How's the Movement holding up? I haven't been around for a couple weeks due to a most...difficult mission. It seems as though The Party has taken control of most of Edwin...."

Kiba Kurokage
God

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Kiba started to laugh once he closed the door. The soundproofing would keep anything from getting out. "I'm not sure how long you've been doing this, but you don't just ask questions like that. What if I wasn't Kiba and a cop or something? And if you didn't notice, they do have complete control of Edwin. It has been that way since i got here six years ago and probably long before that." He was slightly irratated to say the least but he calmed down and started the car, a low humming filling the air. He put it in drive and the car rose to it's cruising altitude. He drove quickly, but well within the speed limits. "I'm sorry for snapping, but it is an extreme hazard to do anything like that."

Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Hyashi shook his head. He tapped the mechanical eye, "I would've known. A cop produces ions that this eye is supposed to pick up. When I only saw your clothing, I knew it was you. Plus, The Party has sort of taken my information sources away...so knowing things without my extranet sources are difficult. What is the Movement currently doing, is what I'm asking. Oh, and no worries about snapping, I had it coming."

Kiba Kurokage
God

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:02 pm

He made a sharp turn and said, "How long have you been in the movement? There is no goal except to follow orders and take down The Party. We are loose and have no means of contacting each other. We use false names and the notes to make sure that The Party cannot pinpoint any of our members or or leaders, leader, whatever. So we sit back and follow orders for the good of the country." He couldn't believe that he was telling this to a supposed member of the Movement.

Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:05 pm

Hyashi frowned, "To be honest, I joined a few minutes ago....and I wasn't exactly briefed on the situation. I've been running freelance this whole time, and the many members have been my clients, so I considered myself a part of the Movement, but I didn't officially join until later, much later. Anyway, that's not why I've come to you. I wanted to know, how's Shiro?"

Kiba Kurokage
God

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:16 pm

"Fine." He said breifly. "She's back at home." He turned into a small building and parked the car. He got out and moved to what looked like a small room. "Are you coming?" He asked. trying not to be rough or rude. "We will explain once we get down there." He stepped into the room and sat in the chair on the opposite side of the door. The room itself was all concrete, but it looked like a bedroom. The only modern thing was a computer in the corner, and even that was ancient.

Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:23 pm

Hyashi followed, and was a bit uncomfortable about being the most high tech thing in the room. This was shown as his clothing changed to more acceptable clothes. Hyashi was now wearing a mostly modern black jacket that covered up his whole arm, gloves for his hands, and black pants. Also, his eye seemed to show back up, but it was behind a pair of clear glasses as a substitute. Of course, the eye was fake, but it looked real enough. Hyashi put his hands in his pockets and looked to Kiba, "So............what happens now?"

Kiba Kurokage
God

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:30 pm

Kiba smiled and said, "This." He hit enter on the keyboard and the room shook for a second before the door shut on it's own and the room began to decend. "Now that we are beyond any of their bugs, we can talk freely." He motioned to the walls and after a second, they ended opening up to a large room to be seen through the glass. "Welcome to my new home Hyashi." Shiro stood at the bottom, "Hey, Who is- Hyashi? Is that you?" She started smiling at them. "Oh, so good to see you again!" She looked exactly like she did when he last saw her with the exception of her clothes. They had changed to a skin tight white outfit, a short jacket on her shoulders. She had two silver wristbands, they held her guns. Another of the inventions they had made.