Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Times change, friends don't. (Private, Hyashi)

This is where all of the Age of Cyborgs role-plays are archived.
Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:57 am

Hyashi decided he'd walk in too. After months of working, and hours worth of anticipation, he had decided to change his apparel for this occasion. Instead of the jumpsuit that came naturally, he had changed it to a more modern look, wearing a black coat, black shirt of one of his personal favorite bands, black pants, and black shoes. Just to not be noticed, he had his fur color change slightly to a darker shade of white to make gray. That, along with his black glasses, allowed him to be entirely different. He didn't say anything to Shiro's comment, save for a shrug as he walked into the store.
[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3818]Hyashi[/url]

Sponsor

Kiba Kurokage
God
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:18 am

Shiro didn't look entirely happy, but she had a small smile on her muzzle. Kiba stepped in after the two went inside and started 'browsing' the shelves of equipment. Shiro would pick out what she needed, they were here because Kiba didn't want to stay behind and he thought that Hyashi just wanted to get out. It didn't really matter though. Shiro was already at the counter with a basket full of various electronics and she was asking the person behind the counter, he could see it was a bored-looking bear, for one specific item. A circuit board if he remembered correctly. The bear nodded interestedly and reached behind the counter. He produced said circuit board and she paid him. A large smile was on her face as she thanked him. As soon as she turned around though, the smile was gone. "Let's get out of here, unless Hyashi wants to get something." She whispered to him quietly.
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:56 pm

Hyashi didn't really move or say anything. A small shake of his head and he started to head out. His hands were within the pockets of the coat he wore, and indeed were empty. He starts to walk around to the safehouse, knowing that today may as well be the day. Anticipation and anxiety flew through him, and his walk showed as much. He paced down to the car and waited for Kiba and Shiro. He aimed not to be seen, but even with the visual augmentation, his almost white fur could be noticed from certain angles.

Kiba Kurokage
God

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:03 pm

Kiba walked with a careful speed and direction. Part of him wanted to run to the car and get back as soon as possible, but this was put down by hislogic, saying he didn't want to stick out any. Kiba and Shiro both hopped into the car when they got there, tossing the electrical components in the trunk. Shiro moved aside so that Hyashi could drive. "Might as well let you, since we might not be able to do this anytime soon again." She said with a smile. She hopped in the backseat and bucled the safety belt.

[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]

Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:14 pm

Hyashi nodded, "I prefer not to think about that........" he says, getting in the driver's seat and activating the car. He cruised just above the speed limit getting to the safe house, but not enough to get pulled over, since everyone sorta broke the law. He parked, exited, and helped to get some of the components inside, waiting on Kiba and Shiro, "I say we get this over with....and serve justice."

Kiba Kurokage
God

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Kiba smirked and stepped into the room, pulling two bags in with him. Shiro grabbed the last bag and the cicuit board and stepped in as well. Kiba hit the button and the room descended into the safehouse. Shiro immediatly set out on detroying the plastic cases which housed the components she needed. Kiba just sat back and started cooking some stew for them to eat. Kiba had been a pretty good cook, but now with all the robotic foods stuff out there, mostly pills or an IV, stew was a good change of pace. Shiro was already on the third bag when Kiba had the water boiling and had finished ctting the potatoes. "How about some home cooking guys?" He asked with a smile. Though deep inside, he thought ths might be their last meal, either together, or just the last. But they were unknown even to Kiba himself.

Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:35 pm

Hyashi held back any emotion he had through a program in the mechanical side of his brain. His face was mostly blank as he helped Shiro hook up the system, "Soup would be nice, a good change from the standards...."

Kiba Kurokage
God

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Kiba scowled back through the doorway. "Oi!! It's not soup!!! It's stew!" He said, slightly annoyed. Shiro just started laughing, stopping work on it for a second. "Yeah, but it might as well be soup Kiba." She teased as she laughed. Kiba's scowl remained, but he started snickering. "Like your stew is any better Shiro! Mine at least looks edible and tastes good!" Shiro then scowled. "Hey, low blow! No fair!" They both started laughing and returned to their tasks, grinning the entire time.

Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Hyashi wanted to laugh, he really did, but if he turned off the switch for his relative emotion, he'd probably start to cry. He merely smiled and helped Shiro attach the new components. The 'bomb' easily took up the better portion of the room. They had passed the point of no return awhile ago. So if The Party came in now, they'd all be screwed.

Kiba Kurokage
God

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:15 pm

Shiro finished with a sigh and sat back, the smell from the stew now floating gently through the air. Kiba came out with two bowls, one in each hand and gave them to the two. "Ding, suppers done." He said with a smile and went back to retrieve his own. When he came back, they started eating and it was filled with an awkward silence. Kiba sensed some kind of disturbance from Hyashi. "You know, you don't have to stay for D-day. You could leave and meet us at the outside of the city." He stated, hoping that was the source of his problem. "Because at 12:00 tomorrow, It will be all or nothing, we will succeed, or we will fail." Shiro said darkly. "Oi! Shiro, that's not nice. True, but still, you don't say that!" He said, not really angry, because he knew they all knew it. She was just the one to voice it. "For better or for worse, we did what we did and there is no turning back. I have done some terrible things in my life, I have done a lot of good as well. But the one thing I keep remembering, is something my parent told me, long ago. 'Live your life to the fullest and you will die happy.' Whether or not I die tomorrow, I have absolutely no regrets." Kiba finished his speech and emptied his bowl.