Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Times change, friends don't. (Private, Hyashi)

This is where all of the Age of Cyborgs role-plays are archived.
Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:33 pm

Hyashi nodded as the room shook and went to their actual home. Seeing Shiro, he smiled brightly. "Shiro! Holy hell it's been...forever!" He fixed his 'glasses' as he continued, "Oh man......I'm home. I've got the two best people ever, in a place that could use some fixing up." He turned to Kiba "Now Kiba, fill me in on what's happened in my absence, assume that absolutely no information has come to me in the last year or so. I need to know what's happened so far in Edwin, save for the political change. And the more details, the better. Specifically the Movement, I'm curious of their efforts."
[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3818]Hyashi[/url]

Sponsor

Kiba Kurokage
God
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:41 pm

"Well, It's hard to pinpoint any movements except my own, but.." This lead to a conversation that lasted well onto an hour. "And that's when I met you." He said. Shiro had gone and got some water while they were talking. "It's nice to see you again." Shiro said with a smile. She had turned on the lights to show the very modern room with the exception of the computers. They were made from scratch, and as such they were out of date, but only by two years or so. "So what have you been up to these last couple of years?" Asked Shiro.
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:49 pm

"I've done a good number of things. I went places, killed people, learned things. I've lost some things, some knowledge, limbs, and some friends, but no loss as great as one of my distant cousins. At some point in the time I've been gone, I was talking with him about some people. Those people ended up being false police officers. I managed to get away, but he died. Not just died, but bled to death. They tortured him for the information that he had. Information that I know. Information that The Party needs." Hyashi says, catching on to the Movement's secrecy policy.

Kiba Kurokage
God

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:56 pm

Kiba nodded in appreciation. As much as he wanted to know, it was a problem of his, he also knew it was better not to know. "You catch on quick. Things are hard here, though we manage. There is no pay for working with the Movement you know. In fact, we were planning on leaving Edwin in about six months or so." "But not before we cause a lot of hell." Shiro added. She also motioned to a large device sitting behind them. It was a mix match of computers and generators, games and clockwork. It was a Frankenstein of metal

[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]

Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Hyashi smiled, "I learn quickly because I have to. Imagine what would happen if I didn't? I'd have a bit more than an eye and arm missing..." he said as his clothes turned back to their original form. The right eye seemed to zoom in on something in Shiro's general direction, but exactly what was uncertain. "Six months? An appropriate time...." the eye then turned blue and looked to the mess of computers, "Oooooooohhohohoh.......You must explain the plan with this..."

Kiba Kurokage
God

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:09 pm

Shiro smiled. "This is my baby." She explained to him. "When I finish it, it will be a EMP bomb big enough to take out three-fourths of the city if not the whole thing." She continued to smile. "Kiba tried to get me the parts and I occasionally go up to grab more intricate pieces. It keeps me busy for sure." Kiba started smiling. "It's our good-bye present. That and a transmission right before the blast that will explain it and show the people that they were wrong and The Party isn't as perfect as it seems. Viva Revolution. Can I get you something to drink?" He asked.

Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:18 pm

Hyashi studied the mess for a long time. His right eye went between blue, red, green, and even yellow at one point. His expression changed slightly with each color change. "I...see. I understand the damage, the point, and even it's technological prowess.....but there's a part of it that I cannot fathom. A goodbye present? Are you two leaving? But.......that makes no sense....why...why would you even leave separately? Certainly, the city will be crippled, but do you both split up?"

Kiba Kurokage
God

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:27 pm

"Well... Maybe at first." Kiba started. "But every time we split up we stay away for about a year before we find each other again somehow." Shiro finished. "I don't know how it works but it does. It works every time." Kiba smiled at her. "Maybe because fate doesn't like us apart, we are the two halves remember?" Shiro smiled softly. "I will always remember that." Kiba took over for the momment. "But we didn't plan to anyway. It is a goodbye to the city and to the other Movement members in the city. But really, do you want something to drink?" He asked, not wanting to be a rude or impolite host.

Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:26 am

Hyashi nodded, "Yes, drink would be quite nice, come to think of it......strange though. The Party, when I last checked on them, didn't have total control yet....there were some plans and people, but nothing above that. Of course, the major cities had The Parties influence, but the plains were still free roam. Depressing to see that all freedom in Edwin has died. Some say that The Party has expanded to the other continents, but I haven't been about those parts. Heck, I think the only place that hasn't really changed is the Arctic Islands, they still have a tribal form of government, last I checked..." He says, taking in all the information. "But...I was wondering, after this device goes off, where do I go? I certainly don't want to go alone for a year, to meet up with you guys then."

Kiba Kurokage
God

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am

Kiba smiled at him. "I told you. We didn't plan on splitting up. It's just that when me and Shiro are forced to it takes a year at most for us to run into each other." Shiro also had a grin on. "You don't listen very well do you?" She teased. "But back on topic, the plan is to detonate it and leave the city, hopefully before it does. Though we all know how often plans are followed without problems or plan B's."

Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:46 am

Hyashi nodded, "I do have a listening issue. Ever since these upgrades, I've been having different thoughts on different matters. But, I think I understand. And I do know how plans play out, there's always a contingency, so what is it for this one?" he asked. Though he didn't say anything, he seemed a bit edgy about the bomb. Since part of him was mechanical, he too would be in either serious pain, or dead if he were to be caught in that explosion.

Kiba Kurokage
God

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:51 am

"Well, your introduction seems to be a problem, and we will need to adjust for that. But our original back-up plan was to clear out and detonate the bomb remotely before they had a chance to get us. Though we never know when they will come." Shiro said sadly. "But now that you are here, we will probably complete the bomb quicker and get you out of town before we even set it up." Kiba said. "Though the problem with that, is that the more people that know, the more obvious we are to The Party."

Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:58 am

Hyashi actually smiled, "As long as I'm here, don't worry about The Party. Kiba, as you saw out in the street earlier today, inspections will go smoothly, as long as they use robot cops, that is. Anyone else.....well..they'll have to be eliminated through other means, if you catch my drift. I know things they want, and they'll be searching for me. If you two can prove you're innocent, I'll commit the thoughtcrime, and then you both can activate the bomb. If I'm to be caught, they'll kill me anyway, might as well pop this rig then. It'll take everyone down, except of course, those who escape."

Kiba Kurokage
God

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:14 pm

Kiba had to smile at his attempt. "Another good back-up plan. But I would prefer it if you were not to commit to a suicide in either case." He said, his smile disappearing at the second part. "But if we succeed, then we will start to free the Edwin nation. If we fail, it will be as if we never existed. It seems to be an all-or-nothing plan." Shiro said. "But that is what we faced every day back in the old days."

Hyashi
Thief

Post by Hyashi » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:34 pm

Hyashi nodded and took a seat. "I'm positive something like this can succeed, as long as you detonate it at the right time. Or hey, at anytime would be good. And seriously Kiba, I wouldn't commit suicide, I'm a bit to narcissistic for that. So anyway, when is the planned detonation, so I have a window of what to do before then?" He asked, wanting to know every bit of information before it happened.