Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Times change, friends don't. (Private, Hyashi)

This is where all of the Age of Cyborgs role-plays are archived.
User avatar
Kiba Kurokage
God
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:42 pm

"Well, it has acellerated now that you are helping us. I'd say we should have it ready in a month. So the detonation would be the thirty-first of next month. Preferably right before 12:00 in the afternoon. More people would see it then." Kiba reasoned. Shiro stepped in by saying, "But it all depends on the parts we get and how fast we can get them. Also it works on the police activities." Having said what they meant to say, Kiba left to get him a drink. "What would you prefer? Alcohol, flavored water, milk?" he asked Hyashi. "Or maybe some oil?" he joked.
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

Sponsor
 

Hyashi
Thief
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:13 pm
Contact:

Post by Hyashi » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:15 pm

Hyashi rolled his eyes, "Hur hur hur.....you're so clever Kiba. I'll take flavored water, please." he shook his head at the comment, "So, if we're revolving around The Party's schedule, we should be able to do it right at 12:00, as you said, that way the maximum amount of people can see it. If possible, we should try and....oh wait. Nevermind. Anyway, what we should aim to do, is make a diversion, shift the blame on someone else, and then strike while no one expected it. Ignorance is on our side, and the best way to do this is to support The Party. If we do a small crime, and blame it elsewhere, we could easily convince their superiors that everything is fine, and then BAM!"
[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3818]Hyashi[/url]

User avatar
Kiba Kurokage
God
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:21 pm

Kiba just looked at him and blinked. "Or we could lie low, put the bomb in a large box and put it where we want, to set it off remotly and that way, no one gets hurt." He then chuckled, "I thought I was pretty clever with that one." He brought out the cherry flavored water and gave it to him. He sat down next to him as Shiro went to work on the bomb.
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

Hyashi
Thief
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:13 pm
Contact:

Post by Hyashi » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:32 pm

Hyashi gratefully accepted the water and downed a quarter of it pretty instantly. "Ahh....been a long time since I've had something other than straight water. I'll tell ya, it's been awhile since I've stayed still for more than 20 minutes....So what have you two been doing? This whole visit has been about me, so what about you?"
[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3818]Hyashi[/url]

User avatar
Kiba Kurokage
God
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:50 pm

"Well, we have been busy to say the least." Shiro butted in with, "Execpt Friday, that's our day off. We watch movies and stuff." Kiba nodded, "And stuff. Well, we've blown stuff up, killed some people, and done some stuff I'm not exactly proud of. But we got things done." He finished with a smile.
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

Hyashi
Thief
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:13 pm
Contact:

Post by Hyashi » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:00 am

Hyashi laughs at the first few statements, "Sounds fun. I've done just about the same, minus the movies and stuff. Just work to get enough money, and all that good stuff." He stretches, "Mmmmmm today's been quite an exciting day.....It's Monday right? I totally forgot, and I really don't feel like checking my database."
[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3818]Hyashi[/url]

User avatar
Kiba Kurokage
God
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Shiro smiled uncertainty. "Umm well....." Kiba took over for the blushing wolf. "I believe it is Tuesday. Shiro doesn't really like to keep up on the dates." he said with a smile. "Shut up!" She said a loudly and smacked Kiba on the back of his head. Kiba rubbed it and backed away. "She's a bit sensitive." He said, still grinning.
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

Hyashi
Thief
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:13 pm
Contact:

Post by Hyashi » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:30 pm

Hyashi laughed and nodded, "Tuesday! Sounds good. So to begin, what exactly can I help you do? You both know what I'm good at, so.......I'd like to give back SOMETHING so I don't look dumb just sort of standing around here...you know."
[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3818]Hyashi[/url]

User avatar
Kiba Kurokage
God
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Shiro smiled, "Well, you will be helping either me or Kiba. If you help me you will be working on wiring and programming, while Kiba is less mechanically inclined, so he goes out to find parts needed. He also does various assignments for the Movement. I work above in the garage to repair machines for people." He gave an embarressed smile at the mention of his inept abilities at mechanical things. "So you are free to chose, though you you probably end up doing both at some point."
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

Hyashi
Thief
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:13 pm
Contact:

Post by Hyashi » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:19 pm

Hyashi nodded as he considered the two options. To be honest, wiring sounded like something he could do, and repairing is a very simple task for him to accomplish. However, Kiba's line of 'business' sounded more...fun. It seemed like something Hyashi would do. Though he wanted to stay with Shiro. Torn between the decisions, he says, "I think I'll stay and help repair. I've been too 'active' recently, and I need to sort of stay in one place for a bit. Though don't worry, I'll do my share of work."
[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3818]Hyashi[/url]

User avatar
Kiba Kurokage
God
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:30 pm

Both Kiba and Shiro smiled at his answer. "I wouldn't worry about that. You will have plenty to do around here." Shiro said. "And if you don't, I'll make sure you do. No doubt about that. Though it is about time to head to bed." He motioned to the hallway at the end of the room. "Shiro will show you to a room, I'll be topside incase the cops start checking buildings. Don't wanna see that we are gone." He said wil a smile and sepped back into the mock-room.
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

Hyashi
Thief
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:13 pm
Contact:

Post by Hyashi » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:34 pm

Hyashi waved a bit to Kiba as he followed Shiro to a room. He knew that the public would recognize him, so he'd have to either remove his upgrades somehow, or just not go out. The latter option was easily the least expensive, but also the least rewarding. Oh well, at least he could tough it out with someone else. As the two enter the room, Hyashi bows a bit to Shiro and looks her in the eyes as he always had. "Heh.......What a strange Deja Vu, wouldn't you say?"
[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3818]Hyashi[/url]

User avatar
Kiba Kurokage
God
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:41 pm

"A bit yes." She smiled softly at him. The sound of gears grinding from the main room indicated that Kiba was on his way up. Shiro leaned over and kissed his cheek lightly. "Good night Hyashi." She said with a smile and turned, leaving the wolf outside his door. She stepped into her room and relaxed. It wouldn't be long before she was fast asleep.
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

Hyashi
Thief
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:13 pm
Contact:

Post by Hyashi » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Hyashi would have responded, but didn't. He stayed silent for the better portion of a full minute. Long after Shiro had left, Hyashi finally came back to his senses and lay in the bed. "Huh......that was new......it's been years, nay.......decades since I last fell in love. This is quite possibly the strangest scenario I've come across...." he says, drifting to sleep.
[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3818]Hyashi[/url]

User avatar
Kiba Kurokage
God
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:55 pm

About three months later, the group had gotten much done. They were almost finished with the EMP and the parts were already located for the last bit. The three of them were on the streets, specifically outside an electronics store. Kiba and Hyashi had visited many times before, Shiro had only been twice before. But she needed specific parts for this to work. Some of the stuff would have to be bought in toys or equipment so not to draw attention to them. Shiro looked up in her metal rimmed shades. "So... Are we going to go in or wait around all day?" She asked impatiently. Kiba just sighed and opened the door for her to step through.
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest