Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Kados (private) (arctic islands)

This is where all of the Age of Cyborgs role-plays are archived.
Locked
akela
Outlaw
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Kados (private) (arctic islands)

Post by akela » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:11 pm

two fugitives on the run. they have discovered that tech corp has started a genetics project named K.A.D.O.S., and are being hunted down so that tech corp can continue the project.

Sponsor
 

akela
Outlaw
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by akela » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:21 pm

"Run!" shouted the young wolf. "Come on! we gotta go!" he shouted to the other figure. he looked behind him, and saw the mercenaries gettingcloser. "Oh, CRAP!"
I. Like. NACHOS!

User avatar
Kiba Kurokage
God
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:35 pm

((Sighs.... Better, but try something like this... Not god modding, by the way.))


There was a slight crunch in the snow that made his freeze as cold as the wind that was blowing across the near empty coumpound. He looked over quickly, his paw flying to the weapon he kept at his waist. He waited until he saw his friend come around the small drift of snow that made his hiding spot. "Oh god, you scared me." He says with a sigh of relief. He sits back up to watch for guard movements. "We will get out of here and finally escape project KADOS once and for all." He shivered slightly, his clothes doing little to stop the cold wind that blew around the building and snowdrift. He heard another crunch and didn't think much of it until he heard the click of a rifle being loaded. He turned and shot the figure that had snuck up behind them. THe mercenary gave a strangled and surprised yelp of pain before he fell over, the snow under him turning red as his wound bled out. Before long, a lot more crunching was heard and he ran away. He turned back and shouted for his friend to follow. "Come on! We have to get out of here!" The wolf called desperately. He saw mercinaries coming around
the building quikly. "Oh crap!" The wolf yelled, surprised.

((See how much better that was?))
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

akela
Outlaw
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by akela » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:40 pm

(nice. let me expand on that. also, god modding?)
as soon as the wolf finished his sentence, a barrage of bullets whizzed past him. he turned, and started to sprint away. He looked back to see his friend right beside him. A huge sound made himtrip over his own paws. A huge attack helicopter roared overhead, firing high caliber bullets. an explosion rushed up to meet the two friends, and they were knocked off of their feet.
I. Like. NACHOS!

User avatar
Kiba Kurokage
God
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:52 pm

((God modding is controlling another persons character without their consent. Like if you were doing something and I posted, 'Akela ran over to do something else.' I would not be able to do that. I also recommend that you back up on using your powers in such a casual manner. Because it might irritate some people that you just keep killing large numbers of random furs and cutting out what could be an interesting scene.))


Storm gave a startled yelp and fell to the ground. The explosion was close enough to leave him disorentated and left his sensative ears ringing. He stood up and tried to grab his friend. "Come on!" He yelled, not hearing himself though the ringing in his ears. "We can't wait here for long!" He turned around and shot a few of the mercinaries that came out through the smoke.
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

akela
Outlaw
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by akela » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:58 pm

akela coughed and stumbled as Storm hauled him to his feet. He started running. behind him, the mercs pounded out of the snow, firing at the duo. akela tired and began to slow down. A bullet made a hole in his right ear, and he howled in pain. "Screw this!" he yelled, and ran with renewed vigor.
I. Like. NACHOS!

User avatar
Kiba Kurokage
God
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Lupine

Post by Kiba Kurokage » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:08 pm

Storm gave a few steps to follow and decided to open a much larger gap between them. He was tired, but not enough to draw on the electrical energy he stored in his body over time. He held his paws out and sent large bolts of white colored lightning at the mercinaries. A few instantly got fried others just got glancing blows and fell to ground in pain. He cut off the flow and started gasping for air, the move taking more from him then he wanted it to. He turned and quickly followed after Akela.
The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

Ask the deck and hope the cards fall in your favor...

[size=200][color=olive][b]/=~[/b][/color][b][color=brown]____[/color]
[u][color=olive](_)[/color][color=brown]|[/color][color=darkblue]+==[/color][/u][color=red]>[/color]
[color=brown][u]/[/u][/color][color=orange][u]DELTA[/u][/color][color=brown][u]\[/u][/color][color=green]==[/color][/b]
[color=Darkred]'O-O-O-O'[/color][/size]
[i][b]'SPAMMA TANK' Delta[/b][/i] [size=75]Created by [url=http://twilightus.net/feila/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1356]Shade[/url][/size]
[i][b]AI Equipped Tank[/b][/i]

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest