Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The Machine Shop (PM to join)

This is where all of the Age of Cyborgs role-plays are archived.
Drake_Wolfsbane
Count

The Machine Shop (PM to join)

Post by Drake_Wolfsbane » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:33 am

Chars sat in the machine shop, tweaking at the mechanics of his right arm. "Damn it all," he muttered to no one,"The god forsaken arm will not keep a charge longer than 2 bloody hours!" the small cat snarled. Chars had lost both his right arm, and left leg in a horrible accident 3 years ago. He did not remember how he gor the arm and leg, but he knew they were special. The small cat laid down the tool he was using and leaned back in his chair. The shop was unusually quiet for this time of day. Not that he didn't welcome the silence, for it gave him time to thing of new modifications to his arm. Chars sighed and closed up his arm and powered it up, slowly moving the fingers before lifting it off the table. "Might as well check to see if anyone else has came in for the day." he muttered walking into the lobby.
....You take your road, i'll take mine. The paths have both been beaten. Searching for a change of pace, life needs to be sweetened... I screaaaam my heart out, just to make a dime. With that dime i bought your love, but now i've changed my mind! I'm not your fool!!!

Sponsor

Zenos
Spy
Species: Feline

Post by Zenos » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:18 am

Eliza sighed What a time for the damn thing to break down. I need that hover board to work now! She turned to the desk in the reception. She saw what appeared to her to be the mechanic entering from a door at the back. "Hey, do fix hover boards?" she yelled out to him.
I gunned down Feila!

http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4585
^
Click for character info

Steam ID: lt_zenos
You Tube: ZenonXI
Fur Affinity: ZenonXI

Ubi Concordia, Ibi Victoria
In unity, there is victory

Drake_Wolfsbane
Count

Post by Drake_Wolfsbane » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:14 am

Galend flinched,Geeze lady, im right here, no need to freakin yell," He said rubbing his ears. He hopped up onto the bar stool and looked at her,"Well where is this hover board?" he asked.
....You take your road, i'll take mine. The paths have both been beaten. Searching for a change of pace, life needs to be sweetened... I screaaaam my heart out, just to make a dime. With that dime i bought your love, but now i've changed my mind! I'm not your fool!!!

Zenos
Spy

Post by Zenos » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:36 am

"Sorry... Oh the board, it's right here." She flicked up a light blue hover board and placed it on the desk. She looked from the board to the mechanic. "It's just decided to not obey my directional commands anymore. That and I think it's a little heavy at the front." She stepped back a little to let the mechanic examine the board.
I gunned down Feila!

^
Click for character info

Drake_Wolfsbane
Count

Post by Drake_Wolfsbane » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 am

Galend sighed. He had no interest in small things like this. He flipped it over and takes a closer look at it,"Hmmm looks like your gyroscope is bugged out," he said quickly. "i dont carry them here, they are however carried at the hardware store just down the block," he said writing on a piece of paper," take this to the store manager and he willl get you teh part, bring it back here and ill fix it," he said.

Zenos
Spy

Post by Zenos » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:57 am

She took the piece of paper. "Alright, this all added to the repair cost I assume?" without waiting for an answer, she left the machine shop and ran down to the store, and went in.

"Hello and welcome to 'Spare Partz!' best parts shop in the area, how can I help you?" the guy behind the counter said as she entered
"Yea, the mechanic down at the machine shop asked me to get this part." she handed over the paper
"Okayyy... Gotcha!" he rushed into the back and in 2 minutes had appeared with a box, "here it is. Go take it to him would ya, he'll add it to your bill."
"Thanks" she ran back to the machine shop.
"here's the part." she handed it over to him.
I gunned down Feila!

^
Click for character info

Xlaits
Peasant

Post by Xlaits » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:38 pm

He was a little skeptic about going into the shop. Licking his teeth, he pushed the door open with his left arm, clumsily slipping, and just barely catching the door before it hit him in the face. He apparently wasn't left handed, but he wasn't using his right arm at all. The long trench coat masked most of his by, but the tall feline's head was shown, his black stripes stretched on his white fur, and his ears just barely covered by a matching hat.

"I heard this is a repair shop... do you work with cybernetics?"

Drake_Wolfsbane
Count

Post by Drake_Wolfsbane » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:59 am

Galend nodded at the new person,"Oh yes, i excell in cybernetic work,"He said holding up his arm,"I work on my own," he said softly. The cat hopped back up onto the barstool and waited for the custimer to enter.

Xlaits
Peasant

Post by Xlaits » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:41 am

"Good... I need you to look at something..." He steps up to the counger, removing the right half of his cloak, his furry chest stopping at the shoulder, where the most of it had been replaced. It looked as if it were all handcrafted to fit, the ornate and intricate designs lovingly and skillfully done. From the shoulder, there was a little chunk of the upper arm, the cybernetics seemingly ripped, torn, or blown off at the alost exact middle of the arm. "You see... I have some prototype Cybers... and... being who I am, they tend to need... replacing... a lot..." He nods. "As does the rest of my body."

He looks at his only hand, up from the wrist was replaced, as well, the detailed cybers actually conforming well to his body shape and size. "Do you think you can match the details? I haven't got much, but I can see how I can repay you. Hmm..." He rifles through his coat, before tosssing an arm battery onto the counter. "Here, it's one of the prototypes I was talking about. It's said to last at least a day. I've heard roumor there are some that last a month..."