Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Bahamut Uprising (Open)

This is where all of the Age of Cyborgs role-plays are archived.
User avatar
cossant
Marquis
Posts: 603
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:52 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf

Re: Bahamut Uprising (Open)

Post by cossant » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:00 pm

Jeremy blinked, as did Marcus. The officer's question was exactly what they wanted to ask as well.

Marcus finally responded. "Just a few firebrands throwing around a bunch of flame-based explosives." He lied. "They almost hit my partner here, but we managed to stay out of harms way."

Jeremy walked over to Aleph and Aile. "Okay, while my brother stalls the cops, could either one of you explain to me just exactly what happened here?" he questioned, looking more toward Aile than Aleph.

Sponsor
 

User avatar
CyanWolf
Peasant
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:22 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf

Re: Bahamut Uprising (Open)

Post by CyanWolf » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:52 am

"Don't ask me," Aleph said, also looking at Aile. Aile stood there nervously with her hands behind her back and her legs crossed. Gone was the fierce and powerful girl a few moments ago; in her place stood the feeble scared girl from before. "Can we talk somewhere less....public?" she said, finally, looking at the ever growing crowd of people.
"Why can't we talk here?" Aleph inquired, arms folded.
"Let's just say this isn't something most people should know about."
After weighing the decision in his head, he replied, "Fine. There's a park near here. There shouldn't be many people there right now, with the earthquake and the fight. You guys coming?" That last statement was directed at Jeremy and his brother.

User avatar
cossant
Marquis
Posts: 603
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:52 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf

Re: Bahamut Uprising (Open)

Post by cossant » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Jeremy looked over to his brother, who was still talking to the cops. He had to admit, this probably wasn't the place to talk about whatever just happened. Especially since his sweatshirt had been burned off, and that all of his equipment was visible to everyone around them. And a bunch of knives, two pistols worn around a combat vest could definitely draw unwanted attention.

He gave a sharp whistle, and his brother looked over to him. Jeremy nodded over to the two others. Marcus nodded, said a few more words to the cops, before he and Jeremy hurried to catch up to Aleph and Aile.

"This should be interesting to hear." Jeremy muttered to himself.

User avatar
CyanWolf
Peasant
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:22 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf

Re: Bahamut Uprising (Open)

Post by CyanWolf » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Aleph was right; There weren't much people in the park at that time of day. Anyone who was there recently had rushed home to check on their family after the quake. Aleph sat on a park bench, Aile sitting next to him. Jeremy and his brother Marcus stood nearby. "I suppose I should offer you guys an apology," she began, "y'know, for getting you into this."
"Into what, exactly?" Aleph asked.
"Well, you see, I'm something called a.....summoner," Aile continued, "I have the power to contact mystical beings, a power that he wants to use."

User avatar
cossant
Marquis
Posts: 603
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:52 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf

Re: Bahamut Uprising (Open)

Post by cossant » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Marcus shrugged. "well, anyone else would have called you crazy. But I've seen some strange things in my travels. For instance my brother here can-"

"Drop it, Marcus." Jeremy snapped. Marcus held his hands up in an apology. "Right, right. still a sore subject. My bad. Anyways, we've seen a lot."

Jeremy folded his arms and gave him a final warning glare before turning to Aile. "Well, that covers the why. Now who exactly was chasing you, and what are the extent of both your powers and theirs." Marcus stretched one of his shoulders a bit. "Yeah, that would be some good info to know. I mean, if we're gonna be gunning for these guys, we at least need to know what we're up against."

Jeremy gave an annoyed glance at his brother, his eyes slightly narrowing. "Do me a favor, and try to keep your trigger instincts under control."

User avatar
CyanWolf
Peasant
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:22 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf

Re: Bahamut Uprising (Open)

Post by CyanWolf » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 pm

"Somehow, I don't think gunning them down is going to be easy," Aleph said.
Aile continued her story. "His name is Erebus, and he wants to use me to revive the Bahamut race, so they can, well, rule the world. I don't know the full extent of his powers, but from what I've experienced, he's quite strong." He then looked to the three mercenaries again. "You actually might be able to help," she said with a smile on her face.

User avatar
cossant
Marquis
Posts: 603
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:52 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf

Re: Bahamut Uprising (Open)

Post by cossant » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Marcus gave an impressed whistle at the mention of rising up a race. "Well, this day keeps getting stranger and stranger." He cracked his knuckles as he gave his answer. "Well, I for one don't like the idea of this world turning into another dictatorship. Its hard enough to make a decent living without some power-hungry bastard ruling over us."

Jeremy shrugged, seemingly indifferent from the decision. "If anything, its something to do." He pulled out his pistol, the blade still lodged in the gun. He quickly pulled the top off, and took the blade out. With an annoyed growl, he continued. "And I do feel like getting back at these guys for ruining my equipment. It took me hours to modify this to shoot the distance i needed." He reassembled the gun, and slipped it into its holster. He turned to his brother. "Marcus. Stay with them and make sure that she stays safe. I'm going back to the safe-house to get our equipment."

He pulled his hover-board from the straps on his back and got on it. He tested his weight against it, and, while he hovered in one spot, applied pressure to each side. The board dipped and weaved slightly, which meant it didn't get damaged in the fight. Leaning forward, he shot away from the park.

Marcus looked back towards Aile and Aleph. "Well, He'll be back in about an hour. Now, might i suggest we find a place to lay low for awhile? After all, about a couple dozen people witnessed our little stunt back there."

User avatar
CyanWolf
Peasant
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:22 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf

Re: Bahamut Uprising (Open)

Post by CyanWolf » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:07 pm

"Well, I've actually got no place to go. I was on my way to find a decent place to stay before all the madness happened," Aleph said.
"Why not keep looking?" Aile said, an almost sarcastic smile on her face. Aleph returned the smile, but inside he still didn't trust the girl. She was so mysterious and seemed to harbor many secrets, and she appeared so suddenly. And what were those strange images about? These thoughts raced through his head as he got up to travel with Aile.

"What happened?" an annoyed voice came out from the darkness.
"We almost had her...but...uh," Aoi had trouble finding his voice in the presence of his master.
"You failed," Erebus finished for him. The tall dragon stepped out of the darkness. He looked quite different from the others. His body was covered in blood red scales. He wore a long leather jacket over a grey vest and dark baggy pants. His head was draped in long white hair that stopped just above his shoulders, with one bag extending from the center of his forehead. In fact, he didn't look like the cruel, ruthless overlord he was; he looked more like a regular person on the street. "Kav, come in here please."
A black dragon walked in covered in a long black cloak. "Yes sir?"
Then, without warning, Kav simply exploded on the spot, not a trace of him left, Erebus's hand still glowing bright red. "That's what will happen to you if that girl isn't caught soon." Erebus said coldly to the petrified Aoi.
"Y-y-y-yes...s-s-sir."
Erebus then went back to his regular regal manner of speech. "Oh, seems your job has just been made easier. I've spotted her." He was looking into a swirling black spiral that was now forming into a transparent image. "Go now, Aoi, before she gets away."
"Right sir!" he replied, bowing as he left."

Meanwhile, back in Revera city...
(where do you think we should go from here? I don't want to take total control over the Rp)

User avatar
cossant
Marquis
Posts: 603
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:52 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf

Re: Bahamut Uprising (Open)

Post by cossant » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Scanning the surroundings, Marcus got a feeling that he was being watched. This put him slightly on edge, since those feelings usually turned out accurate.

"There's a place not too far from here that we can stay. Its not luxurious, but the owner will let us in." he informed. "Once we're out of sight, we can discuss the details of what just happened." He glanced at Aile. "And I think I deserve an explanation for the sudden mind image thing you did to me.

He began walking, talking to the others as he walked. "Also, keep a lookout for anymore of those cloaked figures.We don't need to walk into an ambush."

User avatar
CyanWolf
Peasant
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:22 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf

Re: Bahamut Uprising (Open)

Post by CyanWolf » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Aleph got the same feeling Marcus did. He quickly glance over his shoulder, but saw nothing to be worried about.
He may not have seen anything, but that didn't mean there was nothing there. Silent as a graveyard, the figure hiding in the trees sifted through the foliage, following the group, waiting for the perfect chance to strike.

User avatar
cossant
Marquis
Posts: 603
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:52 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf

Re: Bahamut Uprising (Open)

Post by cossant » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:36 am

Marcus' eyes scanned his surroundings, as he led the group out of the park. His hand was never too far from his concealed pistol. Turning his head from one direction to another, he looked for any signs of strange movement. Nothing. Still, he knew he needed to get to safety quickly.

With a glance behind him, he muttered under his breath, "Not this time, Aoi. Not this time."

He turned his gaze to Aile and Aleph. "Keep on this path. You'll come to a busy sidewalk. Turn right, and keep going until you get to the first alleyway. She'll be waiting for you."

He motioned them forward, while he stopped. Turning behind him, he called out. "No use in hiding! I've been through this routine a dozen times."

He kept the others in his peripheral vision, though still watched for any signs. "My brother is one of the best at stealth. I've learned every trick to watch out for. You want to get through me, you're going to have to find another means to do so."

He had to keep this up. no one would pass his gaze. He was too trained for it. But a fight....That was one thing he wasn't too sure on. Still, he would last long enough for Aile and Aleph to get to safety.

His eyes swept across the terrain. It helped that no one was near them. Easier to spot his target. "Show yourself. Stop being a coward."

User avatar
CyanWolf
Peasant
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:22 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf

Re: Bahamut Uprising (Open)

Post by CyanWolf » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:41 pm

A sharp object shot out of the trees straight towards Marcus.
(Sorry for the one liner, just don't have much else to say)

User avatar
cossant
Marquis
Posts: 603
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:52 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf

Re: Bahamut Uprising (Open)

Post by cossant » Sat May 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Marcus felt a sharp pain in his neck. Drawing it out, he could see that it was a dart. And, from the sudden wave of dizziness, knew it was a tranquilizer.

"~Go!" He shouted to the others behind him, though his own voice shook with the tranquilizer taking effect. He fell to his knees, but managed to fire off a few more rounds in the direction of the attacker. His mind was strong, and that alone could keep him up for longer than expected.

With a struggle, he got to his feet, though he swayed, and everything was spinning. He shot the rest of his clip, though the bullets were wildly off course. Dropping the gun, he finally fell unconscious.

"It's up to you, friend." he muttered.

User avatar
CyanWolf
Peasant
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:22 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf

Re: Bahamut Uprising (Open)

Post by CyanWolf » Sun May 08, 2011 5:10 pm

One of the bullets managed to hit the assailant, and he fell to the ground, wrapped up in a black cloak that concealed his appearance. "I...got one of them....M'lord..." Those were the last words he spoke, words that would cause great trouble for the others later.

As much as Aleph didn't want to, he picked up Aile and ran in the direction Marcus had indicated. He had a feeling that the assailant wasn't alone, and that if he got to the street, a public area, they would be safe for a while. Miraculously, Aleph managed to get Aile to the spot Marcus had mentioned without any sign of Erebus or his goons.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest