Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

A Wild Goose Chase? (Gawain and beyond)

This is where all of the Age of Cyborgs role-plays are archived.
SnowFire
Marquis
Species: Monkey!

Re: A Wild Goose Chase? (Gawain and beyond)

Post by SnowFire » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:04 am

He cracked his knuckles. "If it can be broken in some form or another I'm pretty sure i can break it." he said following behind.

[so have i. SKYRIM FTW]
If I don't have to do it, I probably won't
and if I have too, I'll do it quick.

My characters page

Sponsor

cossant
Marquis
Species: Wolf

Post by cossant » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:18 pm

((OOC: Skyrim, the soul-stealer. in more ways than one))

Moving into the building, Jeremy kept his gaze watching for any sign of movement. Marcus showed a more interest in what happened. "Doesn't look like much damage, and I don't see any obvious signs of combat. Unless it didn't make it this far, I don't think they were in peril when they left."

"Unless they didn't make it out, and they closed it from the outside in." Jeremy warned. "You never know what the Party will do or create." Marcus sighed. "Well, maybe we'll get lucky, and most of this place is abandoned."

"Or maybe we'll inhale some poisonous virus that was released." Jeremy countered. Marcus, knowing the low-light hid it, rolled his eyes. His brother could be negative at times, but it almost bordered on paranoia now.

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Shasha couldn't help but chuckle at wolves' exchange "that's something I wouldn't put past the party, but hopefully we won't have to worry about it here." Suddenly, Sasha stopped in her tracks, and the distinctive crackle of a disintegration lance could be heard from around the corner. "well, here's the first of the automated defenses" she announced quietly as Sakhmet rounded the corner, heading back toward them...

Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Solara blinked at the lance's noise, then took out a small orb. It had a mini camera lens on it. It hovered over them, then moved down the corridor. It didn't set off any detectors, as it surrounded itself with a technological whitenoise. It gave all those patched in a view of what was ahead.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

SnowFire
Marquis
Species: Monkey!

Post by SnowFire » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:25 pm

An instant later that the energy lance shot did Tyger-i rush around the corner. He dashed by giving a big flap of his wings. He quickly stabbed his hand into the complex computer system and yanked out a big claw full of circuitry. Dropping it on the floor he walked back around. "Well now where to?" he asked grinning.
If I don't have to do it, I probably won't
and if I have too, I'll do it quick.

My characters page