Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The Final Pillar (OPEN TO ALL, Adjustable plot.)

This is where all of the Age of Cyborgs role-plays are archived.
The Crow
Baron
Species: Crow

Re: The Final Pillar (OPEN TO ALL, Adjustable plot.)

Post by The Crow » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Jack woke up, and went into the main room. He pulled out a box of cereal from an old cupboard, and poured its contents into his beak, then drank some milk. "Anyone else up?" he shouted through the halls.

Welding and mechanical clunking came from Smithy's room.
The Arc Thaums: http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6247

"I am a knight of Imagination, Creativity and hopefully, Inspiration. I shall yield to no boredom, and I will not allow this site to succumb to the darkness of Inactivity!"
~ Me.

Sponsor

Regret
Outlaw
Species: Canine

Post by Regret » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:30 pm

As Rune walked to Sol's room he stopped when he heard Mr. Boss Man (Jack) call out.
"I'm up, I was on my way to see Sol and Guinea Man. By the way where is Guinea Man?"
The word of Tobuscus is now Law... Boop!

Thou shall access Youtube and clickith the search bar.

Then thou shall typeith within the search bar the search term Tobuscus.

After thou has typeithed within the search bar the search term Tobuscus thou shall pressith thy enter button.

Thou shall not pressith thy enter button before the search term Tobuscus has been typeithed within the search bar but pressithed only after Tobuscus thy search term has been typeithed within thy search bar.

Capiche ?

Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Sol and Jan came out to the call. "Yo," was all Jan said. Sol merely moved to Rune. "How's the armor now?" she asked, inspecting it with no regard to privacy or personal space.

Jan moved about, preparing Sol food. Sol couldn't cook for crap, so Jan had to cook, taking tidbits to remember the time before she didn't need to eat. or drink... or sleep...
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Regret
Outlaw

Post by Regret » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:31 pm

"The armor is great but I don't know what all the new functions do. Would you care to explain the upgrades?" Rune said to Sol.

"Oh and hey Mr. Boss Man, err um Jack. Where's Mr. Guinea Pig?"

After thou has typeithed within the search bar the search term Tobuscus thou shall pressith thy enter button.

Thou shall not pressith thy enter button before the search term Tobuscus has been typeithed within the search bar but pressithed only after Tobuscus thy search term has been typeithed within thy search bar.

Capiche ?

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:55 am

Sol's eyes lit up. "Well, first, I added better impact dampeners, so bullets are less of a problem. Then there are blade deflectors for any sharp weapons. Then there are..." She started rambling on and on. The armor now could help reduce bullets, deflect bladed objects from critical areas, and reduce extreme heat. Also, the armor sat lighter, could help boost strength, and didn't restrict movement. "Of course, this all takes battery power, so watch that," she finished.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Regret
Outlaw

Post by Regret » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:15 am

"That shouldn't be to much of an issue since I designed a special battery for the armor and with the monitoring and systems management done by my AI its energy efficency is higher than anything on the market." Rune said to Sol-ly Polly. He had almost said that he was able to recharge the armor by using his magic. The armor before the upgrade only had to be charged after a week full of heavy fighting or simply charged once every two weeks without combat use.

"Ok, well thanks for all your help Sol-ly Polly. I'm going to go find out where Mr. Guinea Pig is and take a look at the mech that I'll be piloting." Then to Jack, "Hey, Bossman Jack, where can I find Mr. Guinea Pig? I need to take a look at that mech you want me to pilot and in order to do that I have to get a feel for the controls."

Capiche ?

The Crow
Baron

Post by The Crow » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:11 pm

"Up in his room, probably working on that QuantumSuit he's working on for me. By the way, put yer unwanted junk in the recycler, it'll help the mass fabricators make more UU-Matter faster. Hey, has anyone seen the juice?" he said, looking through the fridge.

"I am a knight of Imagination, Creativity and hopefully, Inspiration. I shall yield to no boredom, and I will not allow this site to succumb to the darkness of Inactivity!"
~ Me.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Jan smirked. She had finished making food, and was putting it on plates. She subtly moved the juice farther back behind other stuff on the counter, then turned with the food. She brought Sol her food, then brought both of them to the table, her face completely blank.

Solara had a confused look. "Sol-ly Polly?"

Regret
Outlaw

Post by Regret » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:51 am

"Oh yah, its the nickname my AI, Pepper, came up with for you. I decided that it sounded better that the one I came up with." Rune then grabbed a granola bar, an apple, and a banana before leaving to go talk to Mr. Guinea pig.

Capiche ?

The Crow
Baron

Post by The Crow » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:00 am

There was loud welding and mechanical noises coming from Smithy's room.

Jack reached into the fridge and pulled out a bag of bird feed (The sort you give to the animals) and began casually eating it. "Nom" he said between a mouthfull.

~ Me.

Regret
Outlaw

Post by Regret » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Rune stopped at the door to Smithy's room and knocked, then realized that it was a pointless gesture because Smithy wouldn't be able to hear it over his work.
"You might as well shout to let him know that someone is at the door." Pepper said to Rune in an amused tone.

"I can't help it, its a habbit of mine to be polite when I'm a guest. Now stop distracting me Pepper." Rune cupped his hands to make his voice louder. "Hey Mr. Guinea Pig,- err... Smithy, I need to take a look at the mech and get a feel for its handling if I'm supposed to pilot it."

Capiche ?

RasHeart
Marquis
Species: Jackrabbit
Canada

Post by RasHeart » Thu May 03, 2012 9:26 pm

[Mind if I pop in?]

Brien switched his goggles to 'thermal,' prompting his squad to do so too. "Alright men, this is it. I don't want any errors. This will be flawless." The mink readied his 4DIDAR systems, ordering his squad around. "I want the EXOs and the drones on the west. Benson, take 3 men and go east. The rest of you, with me."

The squadron moved with precision and silence, taking their positions. "On my mark, throw in smoke grenades for our admirers.....MARK!" The house was inundated with smoke, binding the furs on the inside.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Thu May 03, 2012 11:58 pm

"Dammit, can't even finish breakfast..." Jan cursed. She switched to her own home-made 4DIDAR, courtesy of Sol, and saw through the smoke to the grenades. She changed her hand into the Plasma lance, Sol's work again, and systematically destroyed each one. She then turned to the source.

Sol sat at the table, frightened. She had none of the things for this kind of attack. She needed her equipment! She dropped to the floor, knowing Jan would protect her, and crawled towards their room. Once ther, she planned on getting her bag and grabbing the robot inside, then the gloves and visor for the interactive fighting she had created.

The Crow
Baron

Post by The Crow » Fri May 04, 2012 1:58 am

[Feel free to!]

Jack responded the canisters had entered the building. He'd grabbed a microphone and shouted into it. "SMITHY! THEY'VE FOUND US! MOVE THE GEAR NOW! GET RUNE DOWN HERE NOW!" he shouted. He'd then reached into his jacket and drawn two strange guns, customized in some way. He'd then began blasting at the walls where the canisters had come from. The instant the red beams that shot out of the guns hit the wall, the beams exploded, destroying a large portion of the wall. "EVERYONE! DOWN THE ELEVATOR SHAFT!" Jack shouted, shooting one of the guns at the fused closed elevator door, revealing the shaft inside.

The instant Smithy got the call, he'd opened the door to see Rune outside. "Get downstairs, we're under attack!" he shouted, slamming the door in Rune's face. He'd then raced over to what he was working on, and began shoving it all into a black chest. Once the black chest was full, he put it in a micro elevator shaft and had flicked a lever, making the mini-elevator take the chest down to whatever was down below. Then he began filling the next chest, and the next, leaving behind only scraps. He then pulled what appeared to be a modified oven into the shaft, and sent it down. He'd then began running to the elevator shaft on that floor, abandoning his room.

~ Me.

RavenFire487
God

Post by RavenFire487 » Fri May 04, 2012 3:33 pm

(Wow I totally forgot about this thread. I assume I'm still welcome.)

Ivelese normal life, which never included waking up early. Didn't quite fit into some environments, namely this one, she woke up, coughing from the smoke in the air, she made her way out if her room, and heard Jack saying something about getting out of the building, she quickly made her way back to her room, grabbing all her things and stowing them in the backpack that she had come with when she arrived, she then headed off to the elevator shaft herself, wondering how she was supposed to get down the elevator shaft.