Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The Final Pillar (OPEN TO ALL, Adjustable plot.)

This is where all of the Age of Cyborgs role-plays are archived.
The Crow
Baron
Species: Crow

Re: The Final Pillar (OPEN TO ALL, Adjustable plot.)

Post by The Crow » Fri May 04, 2012 9:20 pm

(Of coarse you are! [Most of my threads at this point have stayed open to let lots of people in, but then again, I haven't started many threads.])

In the middle of the elevator shaft was a thick cord, covered in grease. This was obviously the one used by the elevator, which was nowhere to be seen. The grease would prevent rope burn, but would make stopping fairly difficult.
The Arc Thaums: http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6247

"I am a knight of Imagination, Creativity and hopefully, Inspiration. I shall yield to no boredom, and I will not allow this site to succumb to the darkness of Inactivity!"
~ Me.

Sponsor

RavenFire487
God
Species: Canine

Post by RavenFire487 » Fri May 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Ivelese looked at the grease covered cord "Ew no way I am using that." Ivelese said, grossed out and backing away from the shaft, and looking over to the stairs instead.

RasHeart
Marquis
Species: Jackrabbit
Canada

Post by RasHeart » Sat May 05, 2012 9:55 am

Brien's squad moved closer to the elevator shaft, sighting Ivelese. "FREEZE! Move and I shoot!"

Brien loaded his MP5, aiming it at Ivelese's head. "I'll say again. Move, and I shoot."

The Crow
Baron

Post by The Crow » Sat May 05, 2012 10:13 am

"DOWN THE MAIN CORD! DOWN THE MAIN CORD!" shouted Jack, backing towards the elevator. He'd noticed Ivelese wasn't present; she must've been on a higher floor. He pulled out what appeared to be a grappling hook, and fired it up the elevator shaft. When it hit the top, he jumped in and pressed a button, sending him flying towards the top. He had one hand armed though, and as he sped past Ivelese's floor, he'd fired, the laser missing her head by a mere 5cm, and stricking the ground at Brien's feet, exploding.

"I am a knight of Imagination, Creativity and hopefully, Inspiration. I shall yield to no boredom, and I will not allow this site to succumb to the darkness of Inactivity!"
~ Me.

Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael » Sat May 05, 2012 11:19 am

Sol had gotten her equipment and bag, and moved back out. She had a ball in hand, which she tossed. It spun in mid-air, turning into a small robot. It rushed over and slammed a soldier with a metal fist.

Jan had been shooting soldiers but at the shaft opening, she rushed over to Sol. Picking her up, she turned her other arm back into an arm, and sped to the elevator. She hopped, grabbed the cord, and down she went, Sol in hand.

Sol merely kept typing commands on an invisible keyboard, controlling the bot. Its sensory array gave her full info on her mini computer over her eyes. it looked like a mess, but made perfect sense to her.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Regret
Outlaw

Post by Regret » Sun May 06, 2012 11:57 am

Rune didn't need to be told twice. He quickly made his way back to his room and gathered his gear, which isn't much, and made his way to the elevator shaft. "Well now Rune, at least things are getting sticky even though it seems to be a bit slippery, hmmm?" Pepper chimed as Rune jumped down the shaft.
"Ya well now I have to put up with all of your 'lube' comments but hey, I'd rather that than the alternative. So-" Rune was interrupted by Pepper, his AI. "Get off at the next shaft opening, someone needs our help."

At the next shaft opening Rune prepared ahead for the jump and used his limited magic to enhance the strength of his legs to withstand the sudden impact of the jump. Rune landed with a very loud and very audible thud.
"Well now sorry to interrupt but... ah so it's the mystery girl, anyways Miss Cupcake here and I need to get going so well see you later." With that Rune quickly grabbed Ivelese around the waist with one hand and ran towards the elevator shaft and jumped using his legs and his free hand to grab the greasy cable. Rune then put Ivelese over his shoulder. "If you could please not move too much we should be able to make it there in one piece."

As they neared the bottom of the shaft, Rune used both of his hands with the help of his magic tightened his grip to slow them down. He couldn't just jump off like last time because Ivelese would still feel the dangerous impact. Once they reached the bottom Rune ran to find the mech and get it prept to go. Rune forgot that he still had Ivelese over his shoulder.
The word of Tobuscus is now Law... Boop!

Thou shall access Youtube and clickith the search bar.

Then thou shall typeith within the search bar the search term Tobuscus.

After thou has typeithed within the search bar the search term Tobuscus thou shall pressith thy enter button.

Thou shall not pressith thy enter button before the search term Tobuscus has been typeithed within the search bar but pressithed only after Tobuscus thy search term has been typeithed within thy search bar.

Capiche ?

The Crow
Baron

Post by The Crow » Sun May 06, 2012 6:58 pm

The elevator shaft went down past the basement. After that, the cord simply ended, brushing against the ground in a huge cavern with a metal floor. It was pitch-black, but a metal hatch in the floor not far off was obvious.

After arriving at the top of the shaft, Jack simply let go of the grappling hook, entering a freefall in the shaft. He attempted to shoot at anyone entering the shaft, but just ended up hitting the shaft itself. Nearing the bottom of the shaft, he grabbed the cord with both his hands and his feet, trying to stop.

~ Me.

RavenFire487
God

Post by RavenFire487 » Mon May 07, 2012 1:31 am

"Um thank you for the help getting down here. But you can let me down now, I can walk on my own." Ivelese said, wanting Rune to let her down. Since with the way he was holding her, a lot of blood was rushing to her head, giving her a major headache.

The Crow
Baron

Post by The Crow » Tue May 08, 2012 5:43 am

Ooc: I've been given to temporarily RP Rune until Regret returns.

IC: "Sorry maam." said Rune, putting her down and going down the hatch.

Jack crashed with a thud behind Ivelese. "Go! Go! Go!" He jumped down the hatch. Go that way! Man the weapons!" He said, pointing Ivelese the other way and shutting the hatch behind her. He raced to the control deck. "Smithy! Blow the cover!" he shouted. Smithy obeyed.

Above ground, radio signals would begin eminating from all the major support beams in the building. Then they would explode, making the walls go out, and the roof go down.

~ Me.

Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael » Wed May 09, 2012 7:59 am

Jan reached the ground, still carrying Sol. She moved out of the shaft, eyes scanning swiftly.

Sol was moving the bot to the shaft, having it drop down after Jack. It landed with a small clank, and rolled out of the shaft. It jumped, turned into a ball again, and landed in Sol's hands. She looked around, and said, "Let's go."
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Regret
Outlaw

Post by Regret » Tue May 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Rune followed Jack to the control room and ran to the pilots seat."Pepper I need you to do a systems scan and then I want you to take control of the systems automated defenses. All right Mr. Bossman lets bring all systems online and then we can get out of here."

After thou has typeithed within the search bar the search term Tobuscus thou shall pressith thy enter button.

Thou shall not pressith thy enter button before the search term Tobuscus has been typeithed within the search bar but pressithed only after Tobuscus thy search term has been typeithed within thy search bar.

Capiche ?

The Crow
Baron

Post by The Crow » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:07 am

Jack jumped into the main seat. The control room was built in a circular shape, with Jack's chair being in the middle. He pulled up a control system, and began flicking switches rapidly. "Hydraulics one to twelve online, Turrets one to eight online. Exhaust room active. Take her up Blockhead!" said Jack, pulling up a pair of Joysticks which opened a HUD. It showed the hotel from the outside, an unmanned turret tower external to his hideout.

Outside the hotel, the lid of a rubbish bin lifted up and two guns pointed out of it.

~ Me.

Regret
Outlaw

Post by Regret » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:08 pm

As the systems finished coming online Rune heard the all clear to bring-her-up. "Alright Pepper talk to me girl, we're moving out."
"All systems are nominal, you are clear for takeoff. Integration with the units automatic defense systems is complete. New drive core has been detected and is operating well above required paramiters. The drive core is capable of supporting dozens of possible future upgrades and modifications however the mech's shell, skelleton, and electronic systems will need to be upgraded before any modifications or upgrades are possible. I would sugges-.." Rune interrupted Pepper.
"Enough, we'll look at that later right now I need to know what the mech is doing, its performance levels, and its responce time to my controls. I need to know that stuff so please just post it on my monitor Pepper." Rune said as the tried to make his point.
"Rune..."
"What is it now?!?!"
"Just one last thing I forgot to mention, you're slouching and I wanted to tell you that your seat is adjustable." Pepper stated with amusement. She loved pushing Runes buttens and studying his unusual responces.
"Oh, does it now, well thanks Pepper that helps me out a great deal. It's hard to pilot when the seat isn't adjusted." Rune said with genuine thanks.
"Alright lets put this mech through its paces!" Rune said with passionate enthusiasm as he switched his controls on and had the mech stand up to it's full height. This caused the mech to destroy the hotels foundations and collapse.
"Well it looks like it can eat hotels without any indigestion, I'm not seeing any damage." Rune said aloud for everyone.

Capiche ?